Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a Gaza protest yesterday. Lots of men dressed in women’s wear. Any bandwagon for these lot.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I doubt anyone of them know who the duck she is, just virtue signalling photo op bullshit out out by their rugby club for pride.

Yeah, they're hardly likely to be wandering back to the changing room for a crafty wank having been so aroused by Himdia's hulking frame, I mean, seriously.
---
I doubt anyone of them know who the duck she is, just virtue signalling photo op bullshit out out by their rugby club for pride.

He, not she.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping misogynistic, homophobic arseholes

View attachment 2977377
They make my blood boil. So, clearly someone senior there is either a trannie or has a trans kid and is doubling down. I really hope this backfires.

On another note - my daughter says they've talked more about Pride in her school than they have about D-Day which just stinks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A 2 bit Rugby club has the bleeping nerve to tell Martina, a multiple GS champion to pipe down. That isn't going to do their rep any good at all

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just seen
Just been reading this. Followed a link to my old professional body - the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists. I can't believe that this profession is sliding down this slippery slope.

It seems to be in reference to colleagues at the moment - but how long will it be before they are forcing this mindless shyte on people who already have difficulties with processing and inderstanding language and their relation to the workaround them? Before it's being pushed into the remediation of stroke and traumatic brain injury victims? Or children with cognitive difficulties? So that people who are already struggling with the use of language are being given even more hurdles to clear - ones that are, in fact, deliberately confusing?

How then, could they even do their job?

I'm pleased I'm out of it. I considered this the best job in the world - and now - pffft! 😡
---
View attachment 2977421
My view going to work yesterday. June in central London is like a Nuremberg Rally
That's the first thought that comes into my mind when I see these flags.

Nazisim in technicolour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can men get ovarian cancer? Nice clear answer.

My mum died of ovarian cancer, These organizations need to get back to discussing the reality of the illness and raising awareness, if they are engaging in silly bullshit like this and get back to bleeping reality that only women have ovaries. Eithier do that or shut your organisation down as you are more interested in virtue signalling than helping women.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Hey, Jonathan, aka 'India', real women with real vaginas and not smelly open wounds that need daily dilation, do not need to pronounce ourselves as 'cis' because it's meaningless terminology. We are ADULT HUMAN FEMALES. You are a MAN who fathered a child with your sperm and are simply a gay man too embarrassed to come out so you decided to play dress up as a woman. Honestly, you need intensive psychiatric help. And I feel so sorry for your Son, what sort of Father are you?

You can wear all the wigs in the world, get your tits enlarged indefinitely and buy tampons to pretend to be a woman, but ultimately you are a MAN with a smelly open wound.

You have automatic 'terf' blocking on Twitter/X, which is a real shame because I really miss your illuminating, intelligent posts, er, not.

• Heart
Just been reading this. Followed a link to my old professional body - the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists. I can't believe that this profession is sliding down this slippery slope.

It seems to be in reference to colleagues at the moment - but how long will it be before they are forcing this mindless shyte on people who already have difficulties with processing and inderstanding language and their relation to the workaround them? Before it's being pushed into the remediation of stroke and traumatic brain injury victims? Or children with cognitive difficulties? So that people who are already struggling with the use of language are being given even more hurdles to clear - ones that are, in fact, deliberately confusing?

How then, could they even do their job?

I'm pleased I'm out of it. I considered this the best job in the world - and now - pffft! 😡
---

That's the first thought that comes into my mind when I see these flags.

Nazisim in technicolour.
workaround

Sorry to quote myself - I just noticed this. It should say "world around them".

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.