Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely horrifying. Why my blood absolutely boils when men like Campbell diminish this as a non issue. And let me guess.. the one rape committed by a non-man will have been a special bepenised lady šŸ¤¬ so sick of this tit.
My daughter has worked in 3 of those 4 hospitals!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It honestly disgusted me and quite frankly, I donā€™t want to go shopping somewhere that displays that progress flag. As a gender critical woman, I feel unwelcome. Has any shop ever displayed anything to say itā€™s a safe space for real women? No, thought not.
What it says is WOMEN AREN'T SAFE IN OUR TOILETS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My bookclub book this month was written by a they/them.

Everyone at the discussion referred to them as she/her the entire time which filled me with joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Would any of those rugby players posing with India consider going out with her or have sex with her? I'll bet they wouldn't, unless they'd had a skinfull and didn't know any better.

And regarding those shocking rape attacks in hospitals, it was my understanding that only a male can be convicted of rape because rape requires a penis so that "non man" is utter bollocks. It is disgraceful that women are not even safe in hospital.

Also I've been following a FB thread about the Joanne Lockwood interview with Camilla Tominey on GB News, the majority of people saying he's a man but one or two nutters who insist on referring to him as a woman...šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Trans debate on the Stephen Nolan show and Iā€™m about to throw a brick at my TV.

Reactions: 5
I boggles my mind why any man would want to change sex and give up on Yorkie bars.
And mccoysā€¦ ā€œMan Crispsā€ as the advert used to say (cringe)
---
View attachment 2975826
Complains that a women only dating app is racist while making the blatantly racist assumption that only ā€œEuropeanā€ (presumably white) women are distinguishable from men
This reminds me. I was getting my nails done the other day and the nail techs started talking about baby reindeer (the show on netflix where the main guy dates a trans woman) and one of them was saying how she couldnā€™t tell tell if the trans woman was a man or a woman of colour? (!!!!!!!????!!)) ā€¦ (???!!!! she actually said ā€œforeign womanā€)

(sorry one moreā€¦ ???!!!!!?)

I piped right up and said I could tell straight away that it was a man. I refrained from going into a lecture about the brains sex recognition functionā€¦

Also I donā€™t know if anyone has seen that show but god, made me scoff watching it desperately try to make the trans woman look sexy but also a victim. Accurate in some ways though, the man was getting stalked and had been SAā€™d and the trans woman was like ā€œok but she said I look like a man :( ā€œ

---
Waterstones including the women who wouldnā€™t wheesht book. The comments are amazing - the amount of people saying that book is their pick (surely it will make Sunday times bestseller list?) and then the others crying because ā€˜how dare theyā€™ ā€˜Waterstones is not safeā€™ ā€˜only the second day of pride tooā€™ waaah waaah šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

They should be more upset that Louise Thompson has a book out! šŸ¤£
---
Aldi still appear to be Pride free. Hope TQ+ are ok. It must be so scary in that middle aisle not knowing if you will even make it out alive. At least they have Tesco to keep them safe instead.
Itā€™s a literal genocide in Aldi guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There was the final ep where it was mentioned that Ian had just married a TIM and words to the effect that it was a gay relationship and he was happy. Even that would be frowned on now
I thought I remembered one of the gay guys in it marrying a TIM but I couldn't remember who it was šŸ˜‚ I'm not quite at the end yet, and a lot of it only comes back to my memory as I watch them

Reactions: 3
Would any of those rugby players posing with India consider going out with her or have sex with her? I'll bet they wouldn't, unless they'd had a skinfull and didn't know any better.
Im pretty sure they wouldnā€™t. Itā€™s just women that should put up and shut up. As ever. šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 15
I doubt anyone of them know who the duck she is, just virtue signalling photo op bullshit out out by their rugby club for pride.

Reactions: 16
I doubt anyone of them know who the duck she is, just virtue signalling photo op bullshit out out by their rugby club for pride.
Willoughby is their patron and is always posting photos of himself mingling at club socials. The club seems to have adopted a pro TRA stance in recent times (not just for pride).
1717659369902.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen
"In your personal life"?

What the actual duck? šŸ˜²
As far as I am aware, they pay tit wages, force staff to work tit hours in tit conditions, and now THIS?

There must be a law against it - I doubt any of their employees will dare mount a challenge, though.

EDIT to embolden

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It honestly disgusted me and quite frankly, I donā€™t want to go shopping somewhere that displays that progress flag. As a gender critical woman, I feel unwelcome. Has any shop ever displayed anything to say itā€™s a safe space for real women? No, thought not.
I'm on holiday in France (south area), not seen one shop displaying any flags/colours, they won't mess their beautiful window dressing with such tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.