Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once people transition (I'm thinking like himdia) does the skin change that mens skincare no longer works and has to be swapped to womens ? 🤔🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes and I hope all the AGPs trip over their size 12 feet and break a leg.....

Reactions: 12
Once people transition (I'm thinking like himdia) does the skin change that mens skincare no longer works and has to be swapped to womens ? 🤔🙃
Massive outlay in pink biros offset by the savings on a Yorkie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw some graffiti today - same handwriting- saying “free Palestine” and “trans rights now”.

I realise a lot of people assume GC people are right wing, pro-Israel/zionist however I’m a left leaning, pro Palestine, GC feminist.

I find the conflation of trans rights (as demanded by privileged little white shits of students) and actual ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people deeply offensive.

Not trying to get into an Israel/Palestine debate but just the ridiculous overreach of “trans rights” and “trans genocide” in relation to actual global crisises.

Like tell me you privileged little tit, what rights do you **not -** have? What you want is special privileges, not rights

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Make sure that the shop has all the appropriate flags and banners, before you go in!
Oh yes, need to make sure I’m safe from literal violence!
---
Amazon have the women who wouldn’t weesht book back in stock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m literally broke this month but I’ve ordered a copy. I’m curating a nice little terfy library for myself at this rate.

Reactions: 20
Make sure that the shop has all the appropriate flags and banners, before you go in!
I’ve just been into my local Morrisons and there’s bloody flags everywhere. I don’t get the link between shopping in a supermarket and sexual orientation. What’s makes it worse, in terms of safety is that this branch of Morrisons is the one where are girl was attacked by a TIM.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
And a magical TRA road crossing leading up to the shop!

p.s. there was an employee Pride 'March' at my place of work today, which I seemed to pass as I nipped out to buy a drink from the shop opposite. It seemed to comprise of 20 people wearing facepaint and draping mainly trans flags /Progress flags on their backs like they are athletes who have just done an athletics race, all sort of standing in silence looking at each other outside the front door so you had to walk through them. 5 mins later they were gone and I've no idea where they 'marched' to. I suppose people are quite within their right to assemble, but it just seemed like a damp squib and performative because there was no audience. Still, they'll have taken some pics and no doubt they will appear on our intranet page in the coming days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been into my local Morrisons and there’s bloody flags everywhere. I don’t get the link between shopping in a supermarket and sexual orientation. What’s makes it worse, in terms of safety is that this branch of Morrisons is the one where are girl was attacked by a TIM.
That was an appalling case - I don’t know how Morrisons have the audacity to support this after what happened in one of their branches. I feel like tweeting them about it. Even in this report, the TIM is referred to as ‘she’ throughout.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And a magical TRA road crossing leading up to the shop!

p.s. there was an employee Pride 'March' at my place of work today, which I seemed to pass as I nipped out to buy a drink from the shop opposite. It seemed to comprise of 20 people wearing facepaint and draping mainly trans flags /Progress flags on their backs like they are athletes who have just done an athletics race, all sort of standing in silence looking at each other outside the front door so you had to walk through them. 5 mins later they were gone and I've no idea where they 'marched' to. I suppose people are quite within their right to assemble, but it just seemed like a damp squib and performative because there was no audience. Still, they'll have taken some pics and no doubt they will appear on our intranet page in the coming days.
You've reminded me, back in the days when I worked in a boring office on a boring business park near Newcastle, there was a Pride Parade for pride month, where you could join drag queens a parade down a bit of the business park wearing rainbows and glitter and nonsense. It's deeply unimpressive to see blokes in frocks being paraded as wonderful, when I know my lesbian friend receives a load of nastyness from homophobic colleagues on the same sodding business park. And what photo do you think best sums up the parade for their webpage?

Q Pride Festival! — Quorum Park

SINESS+PARK+NEWCASTLE+PRIDE+EVENT_28-06-23_DJW_078.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread unroll for We Are Fair Cop and their case against CC Jardine/Northumbria Police. I would actually like to see this go to judicial review.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely horrifying. Why my blood absolutely boils when men like Campbell diminish this as a non issue. And let me guess.. the one rape committed by a non-man will have been a special bepenised lady 🤬 so sick of this tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Absolutely horrifying. Why my blood absolutely boils when men like Campbell diminish this as a non issue. And let me guess.. the one rape committed by a non-man will have been a special bepenised lady 🤬 so sick of this tit.
That is horrifying!

Reactions: 14
So there were 1.6 rapes a month in Birmingham hospitals? I have no words for how horrific that is. Hospitals are supposed to be a safe space. And it would be so easy to prevent if they just had single sex wards and separated patients by sex. They really just don’t care about women at all 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
“To this end it’s important to understand the context regarding a specific set of reports. There have been 16 reports but that does not necessarily mean there have been 16 victims as a person may have reported more than one incident”

Is this worded badly or am I a bit sensitive in the current climate? It’s like they are suggesting it’s not as bad if one person is raped twice vs two people raped once? Maybe it’s the ‘but’ that feels minimising. Any scenario is horrific. It’s still 16 incidents of rape and each one had a victim on each and every occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That was an appalling case - I don’t know how Morrisons have the audacity to support this after what happened in one of their branches. I feel like tweeting them about it. Even in this report, the TIM is referred to as ‘she’ throughout.
It honestly disgusted me and quite frankly, I don’t want to go shopping somewhere that displays that progress flag. As a gender critical woman, I feel unwelcome. Has any shop ever displayed anything to say it’s a safe space for real women? No, thought not.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.