Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile in Canada:

Absolutely bloody ridiculous. (And dangerous). why do I feel like this has paedophilia roots to it. We know for safeguarding reasons adults are meant to help children learn the correct terminology for naming body parts. But if they can get genital body part names erased because ‘trans’ then it opens up all sorts of issues.

Aside from the dangers, if ‘men’ can have a ‘cervix’ too then why is the use of the word cervix so triggering for them? Their ‘logic’ is so circular.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Absolutely bloody ridiculous. (And dangerous). why do I feel like this has paedophilia roots to it. We know for safeguarding reasons adults are meant to help children learn the correct terminology for naming body parts. But if they can get genital body part names erased because ‘trans’ then it opens up all sorts of issues.

Aside from the dangers, if ‘men’ can have a ‘cervix’ too then why is the use of the word cervix so triggering for them? Their ‘logic’ is so circular.
bleeping ludicrous & beyond annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Willoughby is their patron and is always posting photos of himself mingling at club socials. The club seems to have adopted a pro TRA stance in recent times (not just for pride).
View attachment 2977308
So nice to see India promoting such a girly activity as Rugby!
I know some women do love to go along to watch or play, but to me regularly watching Rugby is such a stereotyped image of a lads activity!

So does an ex man attending a Rugby match for fun.... challenge my stereotypical assumptions!! (or not!! - bit of an own goal there India!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, the man in my workplace who changed his name to a woman’s so obviously must be a woman 🙄 was using the disabled toilet instead of the ladies the other day - progress?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2977421
My view going to work yesterday. June in central London is like a Nuremberg Rally
Theres a programme on Sky histories
Hitler’s Handmaidens: Female Fuhrers (Sky History, 28 May 2024)

Which is talking about how Nazi German made use of and indoctrinated women, its an interesting watch. full of red flags.. Like the way the Nazi regime took the vote away from Women, because the nazis said it was the jewish intellectual women who had been promoting it!

Very scary to see how indocrination was used to create the girls equivalent of Hitler youth, and girls and women were disenfranchised and encouraged to have children and create homes for their men!

Any opposing voices or opinions were silenced.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m currently searching for a new role - the only upside of all these silly logo updates is it makes it easier to identify the companies to avoid.

Reactions: 16
More crying in the comments. How dare they, during the holy month of Pride ?? (My new favourite phrase, credit to X user Fran below)

IMG_7803.jpeg
IMG_7804.jpeg
IMG_7805.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching lots of news coverage of D Day, hearing veterans stories, mentions of the rows of headstones and the ages of the soldiers lost, 18, 19, 20 years old...and nowadays we have people having a meltdown because they are "misgendered". It really puts into perspective what a tit show the world is today.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Merseyside Police now at it 🤬

---
And so far it’s been female police staff doing the apologies too!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Those are excellent points

Reactions: 10
Are the Merseyside Police social media team ok???
Oh and Peter Tatchell is behind this. Surprise. Is he working his way around all the police forces??

IMG_7824.jpeg

(The rest behind spoiler due to volume!)

IMG_7811.jpeg
IMG_7813.jpeg
IMG_7815.jpeg
IMG_7817.jpeg
IMG_7818.jpeg
IMG_7819.jpeg
IMG_7820.jpeg
IMG_7821.jpeg
IMG_7822.jpeg
IMG_7823.jpeg
IMG_7825.jpeg
IMG_7826.jpeg
---

Not sure if this has already been posted.

His counsel. It reminds me of the pronouns are rohypnol article:

But counsel said: 'Before she was remanded into custody she was doing well, gained employment.'

Mr Wyn Williams added: 'She doesn't accept this offence was sexually motivated in any way. There's quite a sad background to this young woman.'

What it should say:
But counsel said: 'Before he was remanded into custody he was doing well, gained employment.'

Mr Wyn Williams added: 'He doesn't accept this offence was sexually motivated in any way. There's quite a sad background to this young man.'

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Merseyside Police now at it 🤬

---
And so far it’s been female police staff doing the apologies too!
Just flog yourself, give the special rainbow people a billion pounds in reparations and then cancel yourself

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.