Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
No, no, they’re QUEER, because they have blue hair, oversized glasses and an ugly haircut and only have sex when it’s a full moon with the wind blowing south-westerly 😉 Honestly I would be livid being lumped in with this lot and their constant attention seeking if I was LGB.
It's fucking EMBARRASSING. I want to say to people "no! no! im not with them... i'm not 😬 *makes slicing movements in front of the neck* no "

don't get me started on the word queer, the rage it fucking unleashes from me. at this rate just say we're all f*ggots and be done with it - which I have been called btw and also told to eat glass for being a f*g. The way it felt when I experienced those moments is exactly what hearing people (especially straight people) refer to us as queer(s) is like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Funny how middle aged men, when they transition, never want to transition into middle aged females.
Can't imagine why that might be...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Funny_bunny

I used to gallop round the playground giving my friend a piggyback. It was play, I didn’t really think I was going to grow up to be a horse. I knew a girl who gave herself an androgynous nickname and always took the male role in games, but she didn’t really think she was a man. It’s just children using their imagination, making their world a bit different from reality and having fun. They grow out of it.
What these parents of supposed “trans kids” ( no, I don’t believe there is such a thing either) do is take a phase of a child’s life, take it as if it were a rational adult declaration, and then commit themselves and the poor child, that this is to be their life, there is no turning back, it wasn’t just a phase. I think it’s extreme child abuse.

• Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
A Y5 child at my youngest son's school decided they were transgender. The schools response was astonishing.
We all got an email advising that an outside company was coming in to chat to the children about transgender issues, God knows what that cost. Also they were discussing toilet situations and how best to accommodate for ONE child.

My son was in reception at that stage and was 5. I spoke to his teacher and advised my son wouldn't be given permission to be in that talk what with him being 5!!
Many other parents also did so they made it older kids only. So many parents though also made me feel like a terf for not wanting my son to be involved.

• Wow
  • Angry

maytoseptember

VIP Member
New here so hi.

My niece has been living as a "they" for a few years. Had a mastectomy but says she isn't male. She is happy, that's all I want of course, but I JUST DO NOT GET IT. I know it isn't harming anyone, her parents accept it, I just really struggle to understand.
It’s harmed her though. She might be happy now, but she’s essentially amputated her breasts in deference to a cult.

It harms the medical profession, who have apparently accepted that sometimes people are allowed to pay to cut off healthy body parts.

It also harms society, who are expected to accept this as OK.

I’m not criticising your niece personally, just this ideology that’s poisoned so many women.

• Heart

Tired of this crap

this is EXACTLY why we’re in this mess, because some how being ‘transphobic’ has been seen as the same as homophobic or racist which is just ridiculous. But that’s why people like myself are so scared of speaking up! For an actual NHS trust to so heavily back this non scientific nonsense is such a head fuck.

AND the greens!!!! What a joke! I used to vote for them sometimes but won’t now. To actually be so vocally against a properly researched and intelligent report that is looking out for the needs of children…. Unbelievable

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The green candidate for London mayor
I've actually met Zoe a few times. She fits the usual profile for green activists - extremely privileged, well educated, totally indoctrinated with imagined oppression. She herself has earned a very high salary in her job as a commissioner, so believe me she's not poor.

Why should trans people get some sort of special access to housing? How is sexuality important here? What fucking nonsense she's spouting. She knows that council accommodation is not doled out based on sexuality. It's based on need and how many kids you've got etc.

• Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Couple from twitter

There is so much dishonesty in transactivism, it’s difficult to know where to start. From the advice to lie to doctors about your feelings to get hormones, to declaring yourself wanting to live as a man then getting pregnant not long after, to asserting that you “always knew you were a woman” but marrying a woman and fathering children. In the old days we had, “even a gynaecologist wouldn’t be able to tell my v*gina wasn’t real” and we now have “even other women never clock that I am trans” (since bottom surgery is now very rare).

We’ve had “no kids are being transitioned” to “kids are being transitioned and it’s a good thing” to “if you stop kids transitioning you’re a bigot” in record time.

It is a deceitful house of cards and must fall. This isn’t an argument with any individual trans adults who genuinely want quiet lives but with a harmful ideology pushed on children and not based on truth (even individual truth) or scientific evidence. Being trans is extremely unusual and not something that needs to customarily be discussed with under-18s.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just seen the only straight people mentioned are those who are LGBT+ allies.
Everyone is welcome here
View attachment 2876634
I just don't see the need for all of this 'All Welcome' would do it. I also don't understand the inclusion of black and brown people as this isn't a sexuality.
It basically tells me that the only people they're not bothered about are white heterosexuals 🫠

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm permabanned across every account since 2021 for spicy jokes.

Reddit is the way it is because there's a handful of power mods who mod most of the main subs. They are all TRAs or handmaidens. All are basement dwellers as well with no life who do it for free. They ban all dissenting voices and share pre-emptive ban lists of people who post in "wrong" subs.

There's a reason there's jokes about average redditors.
I'm reminded of the Facebook meme 😅
Polish_20240418_183753424.png

• Haha