Gender Discussion #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how many more “I’m just a man who knows nothing about this but I’m sure I can just pop up with THE most reasonable opinion at this juncture because I’m the best and get lots of likes” posts I can take…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It comes as a new survey revealed the lowest level of happiness in a decade among young transgender people in Scotland, amid what a charity called an “unacceptable” level of intolerance.

A report by LGBT Youth Scotland indicated that happiness among the young transgender community has halved in the 10 years between 2012 and 2022, from 59 per cent to 28 per cent.

Could it possibly be because these kids were already depressed before they ever even considered transitioning and lo and behold transitioning hasn't changed anything other than remove their sexual function and make them practically undateable.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Just going back to the previous thread, that Nadia Whittome irritates me. Her tweet saying that trans face "years long waiting lists" for treatment.. well so does just about anyone waiting for treatment on the NHS. They aren't a priority.

Also that India Willoughby begging fund...what a cheek! That FFS was a waste of money because he looks no different, also I don't think I've ever heard of a trans ban on working in the media. I'll bet he's just made that up because if anything the BBC would surely have employed him, maybe he's just crap at his job but it looks better to blame someone else.

Reactions: 35
Bollocksy response from the BBC ECU received by me today. Summarised on their website

🙄
I’m still waiting on a response. They must have had plenty of complaints- I wonder why!

I still need to email them regarding the issue that a previous Tattler highlighted…..that actresses such as Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Anniston are noted as being an “Actor” on BBC News Instagram however a trans women (Hunter Schafer) is called an Actress. Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 29
It’s funny, the Harry Potter actors who were so loud at disagreeing with JK Rowling after she published that (actually quite tame) essay in 2020 were the ones who tuned me into all this. I was like - hang on, you’re all being a bit dickish to this woman who gave you your careers, is this really necessary? Then I read her essay and agreed with it all. And then I was like- hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 56
“I don’t think children are in a position to make life-altering decisions that may affect fertility and their romantic lives as adults without medical necessity, even with their parents’ support.”

Oh so you HATE trans kids!! And adults!! And don’t think trans people exist! Why are you thinking about what kids might do when they grow up you WEIRDOS!!

It’s the same as,

“I don’t think prostitution is good for women.”

Oh so you HATE women who sell their bodies and think they don’t deserve any rights!

~ Well, no. Indeed, quite the opposite.

Anyone who was saying hang on, let’s see about this, kids can’t make decisions like this has been called bigots and goodness know what else. What a massive, harmful fraud the idea of “trans kids” is. Of course that doesn’t mean I hate anyone at all, I’m not the one using kids to justify my adult choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi guys. I haven't posted in these threads for quite some time but I recently watched this documentary called Dysconnected and wanted to share with you all.

Apologies if already talked about.

It is on amazon prime and the description reads "A transgender tsunami has swept the nation, overtaking the medical, educational, and couseling industries, and forever altering thousands of young girls' lives. What is going on? Filmmaker and father Don Johns traveled the country to find out."

Trailer below 🫶

I don't think it's well-known yet because the TRAs haven't flooded the reviews or youtube clips from what I've seen. So watch before it gets taken down for hate speech lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m still waiting on a response. They must have had plenty of complaints- I wonder why!

I still need to email them regarding the issue that a previous Tattler highlighted…..that actresses such as Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Anniston are noted as being an “Actor” on BBC News Instagram however a trans women (Hunter Schafer) is called an Actress. Make it make sense!!!
That is very annoying

Reactions: 9
I was listening to talk radio last night and Maya Forstater was there and she said that the people at tavistock changed the NHS numbers of the children they treated which are supposed to be lifelong so as they couldn't be traced in the system. She also said many other things which I can't remember 😣

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Most of their replies are like this lol
From the website: “Bring an object that means something to you to donate and contribute to the preservation of trans culture and history. The Museum of Transology is collaborating with Trans Pride UK to build local trans archives communities across the UK and Ireland.”

I’m struggling to think of what object could be donated that would help “preserve trans culture and history”. What is ‘trans culture’? It’s a new phenomenon steeped in superficiality. Even the few people that ‘transitioned’ surgically in the twentieth century were not part of some big cultural movement; it was something they did privately. Yes there were the transvestites but as their culture is sexually motivated, what are they going to contribute? A pair of fishnets and a red leather bra? No one seems to be thinking deeply about things any more; it’s just ‘put out there’ that trans culture is a thing, but no detail is given.

For balance, I found a trans culture subreddit, but (apart from the misrepresentation of Marsha P Johnson), trans cultural icons are all celebs who have declared their trans status in the last 10 years. Trans culture seems to be about the shared process of ‘transitioning’, so hormones, binders and a document with your new name on it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.