Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At this point, you could have 12 transgender kids die as a proven result of puberty blockers and have a transgender woman (a man) go on a mass raping spree after getting unfettered access to women's spaces and Billy Bragg, Boy George, Owen Cunting Jones et al would say that reporting on such stories is genocide and THINK OF THE TRANS FOLX. They don't believe a word of it but hate women (sorry, non men) and will stop at nothing to dehumanise and discredit us. They will get their sweet revenge at some point and it will be delicious.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Notworthy

VIP Member
It comes as a new survey revealed the lowest level of happiness in a decade among young transgender people in Scotland, amid what a charity called an “unacceptable” level of intolerance.

A report by LGBT Youth Scotland indicated that happiness among the young transgender community has halved in the 10 years between 2012 and 2022, from 59 per cent to 28 per cent.

Could it possibly be because these kids were already depressed before they ever even considered transitioning and lo and behold transitioning hasn't changed anything other than remove their sexual function and make them practically undateable.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

terfette

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely dying and need to share this. One of our friends has gone back on drugs and keeps turning up with other random drug addicts. Tonight it's an AGP "transwoman". He looks ridiculous and apparently smells horrendous according to my friend (I've never had a sense of smell since covid two years ago, thankfully).

Anyway, my housemates ex mother in law who she's still close with came round to pick up some tobacco we had ordered for her, walked in, looked this dude up and down and sarcastic as fuck went "Well, that's attractive isn't it" and walked back out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Made my night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

petitspois

VIP Member
I for one felt extremely stifled until recently - for various reasons. The various legal cases (Forstater etc), Kemi Badoch's clarification on women's right to private spaces and of course the Cass report have emboldened me to push back on things. You need to pick your battles of course, depending on your life situation, but I've joined a colleague in questioning another colleague's frequent mention of his 'trans kid' and I've openly said I won't be adding my pronouns to my email as I don't agree with compelled speech and have gender critical beliefs. Very small steps but it felt great.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
2024...when 'choke on my ✨girldick✨' is the stunning and brave cries of the most beat down minority, genocide-facing, absolute most oppressed in society and 'i don't feel comfortable sharing an intimate space with a biological man' are the words of a hateful bigot.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Metropolis

VIP Member
This is shocking. BBC Scotland platforms a father who transed his daughter because she showed him “before she could talk” that she was visibly upset at being referred to as a girl. He’s happy he can afford private ‘healthcare’.

“My son has lived his whole life as a boy.”
“Teachers admitted they held bigoted views before they met my son.” :mad:

Who the fuck transes a toddler??!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

petitspois

VIP Member
Sitting in a discussion on a project about the menopause and a woman has asked if the staff are going to include transwomen. Other women have agreed and are acting like it's really unreasonable for men to be excluded. Women's role in all of this just makes me wants to bash my head against the wall.

• Angry
  • Sad

Metropolis

VIP Member
This wanker is so far out of order now. I hope the Scots give him what for at the next election:
1713373135401.png

• Angry
  • Heart

Metropolis

VIP Member
It’s starting to look like the killer was an incel. Himdia will never have the uneasy feeling of wondering if the creepy guy standing behind you is about to attack you, just because of your sex. He has lived his whole life with male privilege and now wants to pretend he’s a victim. He is disgusting.

Just wondering if our favourite misogynist Himdia Willyboy and his cabal will have anything to say about the appalling incident in the Australian shopping mall, especially as today authorities have stated it’s clear the attacker only chose to attack women and that they consider it a gender specific crime. 5 women dead, a baby girl critically injured! Sounds a bit like the genocide he’s always bleating on about to me! 😡
[/QUOTE]
Himdia has made his feelings on that atrocity quite clear:

1713171661947.jpeg

This is the ‘transphobic’ post referenced:

1713171745678.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
The “genocide” that’s happening on a daily basis, or the closest thing to it, is men killing women. Every so often, incels and misogynists lash out with more victims than one.

After the Plymouth shootings a couple of years ago, we have the incident in Sydney in which it seems all the victims were female save for a male security guard who was trying to protect the women.

There is no “trans genocide” in the Western world comparable to men killing women, in more rare cases this is a spree killing like the above, or a murder of a woman by a stranger; or more commonly the murder of a woman by her current, former or potential partner. Of course, Scotland and other jurisdictions do not consider these entitled acts of violence “hate crimes.” Meanwhile, “TERFs” are blamed for everything imaginable and receive threats of violence themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43