Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The green candidate for London mayor
That has given me the absolute rage. For a start, the Cass review isn’t anti-trans, it’s an objective look at how troubled children have been failed. Secondly, why should trans be front and centre of everything? Why should Londoners be forced to be “allies”? How much time and money should be wasted on extra training and inclusion when they’re not excluded from anything and actually get special treatment as it is and expect to jump the queue for everything from healthcare to housing?!!! The Greens have Lost. The. Plot.

Edited to add/ No offence meant to anyone who likes things bright and fun, but having a bad DIY looking hairstyle like a cartoon character at her age, and in a position of power, would not fill me with much confidence in her professionalism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Reading the anti-Terf posts upthread was actually quite a sobering and upsetting experience,
I've been thinking about it for hours, on and off.
The blind hatred and violence just for having an opinion and being a woman, I've never seen anything like it.

• Sad
  • Heart

glubby

Another transgender in the dull women’s club. Isn’t it a shame that real women don’t receive that many likes or comments telling them how amazing and beautiful they are on that page
I’m in the dull women’s and dull men’s groups and I’ve never seen a trans man posting anything like this in the men’s group, yet the women’s group gets this all the time. It must be because the trans-identified women all know that the men aren’t going to fawn all over them and pay them attention. They’d get at most a polite thumbs up. I really hate how women clamour around TIMs showering them with over the top compliments, that you know none of them actually believe. It’s so pathetic and patronising, all this “OMG hun you look absolutely stunning I’m sooo jealous” and it’s just a bloke who looks like Iggy Pop in a dress

• Haha
  • Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That has given me the absolute rage. For a start, the Cass review isn’t anti-trans, it’s an objective look at how troubled children have been failed. Secondly, why should trans be front and centre of everything? Why should Londoners be forced to be “allies”? How much time and money should be wasted on extra training and inclusion when they’re not excluded from anything and actually get special treatment as it is and expect to jump the queue for everything from healthcare to housing?!!! The Greens have Lost. The. Plot.

Edited to add/ No offence meant to anyone who likes things bright and fun, but having a bad DIY looking hairstyle like a cartoon character at her age, and in a position of power, would not fill me with much confidence in her professionalism.
This all day long. I sometimes wonder how did they manage to get themselves portrayed as so stunning and brave 🤢 and deserving of special treatment. Needing reassurances at Tube stations and hospitals (of all places 🙄) by having those ridiculous flags and stickers to prove that they are being pandered to, oops I mean, included.

It's women, actual women, the real thing that are being trampled on. Not men in dresses with bad wigs and dreadful makeup.

As an aside, I was in a group recently, mostly women of varying ages from early forties to late sixties. We weren't talking about this subject in particular, but I said, in general conversation that I think JKR is absolutely fantastic. And they agreed.

Woohoo. TERFs - the lot of us!

IMG_4317.jpeg

• Heart

Blockster

The similarities between eating disorders and thinking your the other sex are undeniable. I've struggled with ED my whole life and at 52 I'm in what you'd probably call a relaspse, I feel overweight, I present as overweight with the way I dress but because I'm older I know I'm not. You dont starve yourself to look good, its about control. I'm not making sense but basically I'm struggling with life and food has become my way of control. Now if I see a doctor should they affirm my feelings, absolutely not, I know I need help not enabling.

• Heart
  • Sad
And ironically, many of the people represented by the letters beyond the B are, in fact, straight.
No, no, they’re QUEER, because they have blue hair, oversized glasses and an ugly haircut and only have sex when it’s a full moon with the wind blowing south-westerly 😉 Honestly I would be livid being lumped in with this lot and their constant attention seeking if I was LGB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Emma Watson has spent the past 5yrs largely unemployed as she can’t bloody act.

Aye, but she’s busy shagging a billionaire’s son & advertising pretentious gin now, so hopefully she’ll not be ruining any more films foreseeable future.
---
Help me 😩

Take That fan since the 90s. Tour starts today and some idiot somewhere has decided to pick pink and blue for tour branding and all I can see is the bloody trans flag colours 😩😩 it’s on all their merchandise with the This Life logo.

Am I going insane?!

View attachment 2872949
All I see when I look at that image is a publicity poster for a sheltered housing community for elderly gay men.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Miggsy

The phrase “trans healthcare” gives me the absolute boak. Along with “trans kids” and “cis kids”

• Heart
  • Sad

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Oh my god, those poor girls. How could the staff just shrug off their concerns about this violent individual? They keep telling us that misgendering etc is "literal violence". No, literal violence is a male severely beating a female around the head with a metal cup, causing extensive injury and blood loss.
Ffs, how many women and girls are going to be maimed or killed before we're allowed to kick men out of women's spaces? 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Rare sighting of a TiM in the wild today. Rare because the town I live in is quite conservative with lots of elderly folk.
He was dressed in a pantsuit (like Hilary Clinton) and had pigtails, it was quite jarring to hear him speak and see his middle aged face with a childish pigtail on either side.
If he'd left the hair down or just had a regular ponytail or bun it wouldn't have been so cringe but the pigtails made my inner alarm go off like a klaxon.
I'm mid-50s and sometimes wear spacebuns or plaits on a super hot day but only in the privacy of my own home. He weirded me right out.

• Sick

glubby

What the actual fuck.
Horrible tweet aside, I think “penis women” might actually be a better name for them than “trans women”. It makes it clear what’s going on and won’t confuse anyone into thinking we’re talking about a woman who wants to be a man. “Penis women are women” sounds a lot less convincing. Not sure I like the “woman” part though…maybe we could compromise with “penis person” so as not to misgender anyone 😂 like who’s that shouting over there, oh just some penis people having one of their penis person protests again

• Haha
  • Heart

MoistPlinth

I just don’t get parents who can look at their children and say to them “Yes, Your body is wrong. I totally agree you should mess it up with drugs and get bits chopped off”

I look at my kids and to me they are perfect as they are, and surely that is what parents should be telling their kids?

I’ve just discovered someone I used to know way back has a daughter who has had a double mastectomy and is on testosterone. Celebrations all round, much stunning and brave. This “man” is in a relationship with a woman. So a lesbian then.🙄

• Sad

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
This is the kind of shit young people today are up against. My son sent me this which his lesbian (proper same sex attracted lesbian) housemate pinned on her Instagram yesterday. He is surrounded by people parroting stuff without analysing the evidence.
View attachment 2872585
From the philanthropy section of JK's wiki page:

But yes shes done nothing but tweet about trans people....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Nurseali

VIP Member
That is why I find tattle so addictive.
You can speak freely without worrying people will be offended. Everyone has different views but generally it's healthy debate. Odd overzealous angry person but that's life.

At my age I rarely get my opinion changed but have had my mind opened several times on tattle. Who would have thought that not being shot down and moderated to death would be better for debate eh!?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
From one Susie Green to another...

(Any other Curb fans?)

Currently reading Graham Linehan's book; it's funny, heartbreaking and terrifying. I really hope he gets the public acknowledgement he deserves for fighting this ideology from the get go. I wish he'd named some of the friends and collaborators who never spoke up for him but I'm fairly certain I can accurately guess.
---
View attachment 2874731
Three mentions of trans in the first two sentences. Yet in the comments people are complaining that Facebook is filtering out the word “trans” and people are so upset because they want to shout about being great allies. It’s a literal genocide 🙄
---

It’s because the men now are mostly AGPs and AGPs have become very bold by hijacking LGBTQ+++ so they can legitimately shove their fetish in our faces and we have no option call them perverts.
She's a woman in a relationship with a man. How exactly is she queer?

• Haha
  • Heart

terfette

Chatty Member
Just saw this bizarre rant from Russell T Davis about the importance of embracing the whole alphabet. I used to really like the guy and love some of his previous writing, but he’s really gone off on one here (listen from 1:40).
"To cut out the T is to kill"

Ironic how, if this statement were true, it would actually be more proof of how they are not aligned with LGB people.

People like RTD don't seem to understand that the LGB movement was never about including every person at every time in every place.

Gay men have spaces and are (or were) centred in matters that exclusively effect gay men. Lesbians did not die due to not being included/centred, or even outright excluded.

Lesbians have spaces and are (or were) centred in matters that exclusively effect Lesbians. Gay men did not die due to not being centred or even outright excluded.

Straight men and women are excluded from both of the above, and none have died.

Exclusion has always been just as big a part of LGB rights as inclusion is, so if Trans people are dying due to the effects of tying themselves to a demographic that has always been somewhat exclusionary, the only way to stop them dying is to cut the ties and separate.

And why doesn't this extend to other groups? Why dont Jewish women die due to being excluded from a support group for pakistani women? Why dont Greek men die when they are not included in matters relating to the men in Ukraine?

Last edited:
  • Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
New here so hi.

My niece has been living as a "they" for a few years. Had a mastectomy but says she isn't male. She is happy, that's all I want of course, but I JUST DO NOT GET IT. I know it isn't harming anyone, her parents accept it, I just really struggle to understand.

Sorry if this post isn't your usual, it's just been hard to understand. I'm not a dinosaur, I want her to be happy of course.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40