Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I don't belong to the Dull Women's Group on FB, but it looks like the ladies of TERF Island have had enough and created an offshoot group 💕

Someone was brave enough to say the obvious and others agreed. I hope the group and hold the line.

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 09.47.03.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just wondering:
JKR holding Kirstie Allsop to account

Kirstie Allsop not happy about it. There’s quite a few back and forth replies between them but it’s a bit too disjointed to post here.

Kirstie Allsop is one of the stupidest people walking the planet. She’s an absolute embarrassment, but her veneer of ‘poshness’ convinces her, and some others, that she’s not a braying imbecile.

• Heart

Reagent

When I was about 7 I wanted to be either a male Wimbledon champion or a horse. I'm a polio survivor with a withered leg and female. My parents never indulged or encouraged my fantasies. Just explained kindly and patiently that I was destined for different things. Why would you encourage unrealistic expectations on your own impressionable vulnerable children who you're supposed to cherish and protect is beyond me.

• Heart

Miggsy

Something I’ve noticed more of v recently is the “trans people have always existed!” gubbins. Smacks to me of rewriting history to suit a present day narrative a la 1984/ministry of truth. I’m in my 50s so not exactly young and while I remember the occasional transsexual and transvestite it was nothing like now. They weren’t shouting and bawling insisting that they were women, demanding access to women’s spaces etc

Oh we just need to forget about what’s happened in the past and move on now 🙄

I know so many of us keep saying it but I absolutely love JKR ❤❤❤❤

View attachment 2880860View attachment 2880861
KA is embarrassing herself now but hasn’t got the intelligence to see that it’s time to quietly absent herself from the grown-ups’ conversation.

She has quite literally arrived at this battle of wits completely unarmed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So the Cass Report quite rightly states that children with gender dysphoria should have had mental health treatment etc. Will this now be the medical help that trans adults receive? Is it going to be treat as a mental illness rather than affirming surgery/pharma etc
It has to be surely? BUT I have already seen posts on peoples social media how this is all a storm in a teacup, promoted by the far right, that there is no issue with saying chest feeding because it doesn't really happen and when it does you shouldn't have a propblem with it as you're just respecting a person with gender dysphoria etc.

People can not handle being wrong. They will cling onto this with their dying breath becuase they cannot admit they were fucking idiots.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Just seen woman withdraws after finding out an hour before the match the apprentice was a transwoman
Entitled response by the man, of course.

"Rather than turning to me, my coach or the Quebec Olympic Boxing Federation for more information, she decided to turn directly to the media to out me," Walmsley wrote in a statement. "This kind of behaviour puts athletes at risk of being excluded or receiving personal attacks based on hearsay."

I think all the male athletes trying to compete in women’s sports are mediocre cheats but there is something particularly unsavoury about the men that want to go in the boxing ring against a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
It’ll be interesting to see what happens to those such as Graham Linehan, Amanda Abbingdon, James Dreyfus, Roisin Murphy, etc., who were thrown to the wolves in media/showbiz circles for speaking up about this.

Because one thing I have noticed since the publication of Cass report is that none of the ‘doing it for the cool points’ celebs have piped up one way or another. Cowards. 🙄

jordishaw

Chatty Member
This is always my point when idiots blather on about toilets st home being unisex. Yes that’s true but it’s also true that you know every single person who’s going to be using pretty damn well!
Back in the 1980s I was working at a non-profit making collective which had unisex toilet facilities. We were good at the non-profit making part, maybe less good at the collective, and the toilets were grim, so the women there proposed having a women's only loo as we were tired of having to clean up after the men. We were honestly amazed at the fury this proposal unleashed, which included "you all share toilets at home with men without complaining". We did not, in fact, "all share toilets at home with men" and as one of my colleagues pointed out, those of us who did had chosen the men we shared with very carefully and had opted not to include men who pissed over the seats and stashed wank mags on the cistern.

• Sick
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
JKR playing into the comic account of Dr Dame Katy Denise piss-take 😃😃😆😆❤

Screenshot_20240414_010845_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20240414_010851_WhatsApp.jpg

' support whippet' Hahahahahaaaaa 😆😆😆😆💀

JKR is a Diamond xxx 😃😃❤

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tofino

VIP Member
I was listening to Helen Joyce interview yesterday, and she said something that never occurred to me that shows the government DO actually understand this is all a farce.

If a woman decides she is a man, the gender self ID/trans rule does not apply for inheritance purposes. Women can't trans themselves into rightful heirs. What a telling rule that is.

So basically, they'll play along with the peasants, but keep it out of their playground.
So men’s money is protected, but women’s safety isn’t.

• Angry
  • Heart
Allsopp's a disgrace who has openly advised girls not to go to university and pop out kids instead whilst their fertility is in its prime. A woman who said everybody should be able to afford a house by unsubscribing from Netflix and not buying a chai latte on their way to work. Thick as shit and about as much a grasp on reality as Britney when she's on the crack pipe. Nuff said.

• Haha
  • Angry

Metropolis

VIP Member
This is what happened when a rape survivor wrote to her local hospital (Royal Sussex) requesting a natal female perform her mammogram. Her letter was used in the Trust’s trans policy as an example of ‘transphobia’. The hospital apologised for using her letter, but not for their attitude:

“However, it is not possible to guarantee to any patient that they will only be treated by a clinician assigned to a specific gender at birth and, as an organisation that prides itself on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, nor would we wish to do so.

“It is also important that patients see the clinician most skilled to deal with their medical concern. We recognise our employees by the gender they identify as on a daily basis as it is essential that we respect the gender identity of all our staff.

---
Fuck off Starmer Trans inclusion is 'up to sporting bodies' | Watch (msn.com)
Show a bit of actual leadership and support Women. Sport is inclusive, just compete/play in your biological sex category
He’s so spineless when it comes to trans issues (and other issues, come to that), trying to keep both ‘sides’ happy. Just shit or get off the pot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Tofino

VIP Member
My husband tells me they have a Ze/Zim in his office. He’s never seen them, or maybe he has and they just look like a man/woman. He refuses to put pronouns on his emails.
Shouldn’t that be “he’s never seen zim”

🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Soooooooo they weren't inclusive for the last 50 years? :unsure:
Another victim of the EDI lot aka trans lobby, that's their number one cause.
No mums here, they're now 'outdated' 🤨 Not. Inclusive. At. All.
View attachment 2890717
I can get on board with them dropping the slogan because I think it just reinforces that it’s always mum that does all the household jobs which I think is harmful to women who tend to carry the family load far more than men do.

But I would rather they have said they are dropping it because it reflects an outdated stereotype rather than ‘other people do grocery shopping too’, as if there is no longer any issue with men not sharing the load.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Women taking HRT aren't doing so to feel more "womanly", they're already 100% female 🙄. Topping up hormones which are reduced due to menopause, is just drug therapy, the same as insulin for diabetics, thyroxine for hypothyroidism, and so on.

Men taking female hormones in the vain hope that it's going to change their chromosomes, really are deluded. Their silly little hormonal-induced boobs, their "mood swings", their fatter hips, are all just temporary effects, which will mostly disappear as soon as they stop taking the drugs. No matter how much lipstick, how many dresses or pairs of tights, how many fawning handmaidens....still 100% male. Still obvious from a mile away 😬

• Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
“I don’t think children are in a position to make life-altering decisions that may affect fertility and their romantic lives as adults without medical necessity, even with their parents’ support.”

Oh so you HATE trans kids!! And adults!! And don’t think trans people exist! Why are you thinking about what kids might do when they grow up you WEIRDOS!!

It’s the same as,

“I don’t think prostitution is good for women.”

Oh so you HATE women who sell their bodies and think they don’t deserve any rights!

~ Well, no. Indeed, quite the opposite.

Anyone who was saying hang on, let’s see about this, kids can’t make decisions like this has been called bigots and goodness know what else. What a massive, harmful fraud the idea of “trans kids” is. Of course that doesn’t mean I hate anyone at all, I’m not the one using kids to justify my adult choices.

• Heart