Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovespizza

I'm totally lost, the "Them coming for the children" was a video from a trans march with a bunch of loons singing that mantra. Nothing homophobic there, THEY are crassly and blatantly chanting that.
And they are coming for the children, they are indoctrinaring them, they are confusing kids, they are using their power for bad intent. They are the real life child catchers
It was a comment here from someone having a drunken rant i was referring to. Can’t remember who as I put them on ignore.
Edited to add they were ranting about LGB not T.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

VC10

VIP Member
It's a spoof account, I think it's a more right wing dig at 'liberal values', especially the pro vaxx and communism references. This is their tweet about the conflict in the Middle East View attachment 2521580
That is quite a funny spoof account. I think it used to use a photo of the Coronation St " jack duckworth" actor in a long wig , on it as its ident emoji 😄😄😆

• Haha
I just had a butchers (pun intended) at the London Transgender Clinic‘s before and after photos of MtF ‘gender confirmation surgery’. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t that. Looks like they remove the balls, split the scrotum down the middle and stitch the remains of the penis in the centre to try and resemble a clit. It just looks…wrong. Any male who willingly has their cock chopped off has got to be suffering from some form of mental illness.
Add that to the lost of things I shouldn't have googled 🤦‍♀️

Lovespizza

That’s not what the article says though? The article says that the ruling is they don’t have to have undergone sterilisation to be able to get a GRC and they’ve passed the other rule regarding the need for them ‘to have sexual organs that look like their chosen gender’ ie that they’re post op down to a lower court to decide. There’s another few rules including must be 18 or over, must be unmarried and must not have children under a certain age. The transwoman who took out the case was presumably hoping she could keep her balls to have kids and keep her ‘girl dick’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 but still get a GRC. Japan actually seem to (currently) have sensible legislation so far, depending on what the lower court decides about the having to be post-op to get a GRC. Keeps most if not all AGP’s out of the women only spaces at least

Japan ruled that trans don't need surgery to change gender.

I'm bi, to suggest I'm coming for people's children is disgusting.
Why are you all so sensitive and take everything so personally?

Listen, I was a harsh above, I'd had some wine, but I am absolutely right. The LGB pearl clutchers on this thread, desperately trying separate themselves from the TQ is laughable. All bang in with LGBT until you realised the horror show that it is, now it's clear as day they've gone for the kids, they've obliterated women's rights, safeguarding and over course same sex attraction, you are all jumping ship. The rest of us are still expected to be kind and just go along with you... Well, no. You can't have it your way anymore.
---
Not sure I like the idea that anyone is getting anything because you're married to the men in suits...
I think it's about time we spoke up and loudly. We've been abused long enough. Why do I need to keep playing a game that is detrimental to my children, women and myself in general?
---
Erm.... you OK hun?
Had a bit of a strop. Couldn't delete it. However, I have fully had enough of this tripe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I never really wore dresses and played with the boys at school most of the time - it's even mentioned on one of my primary school reports but I can assure you I'm definitely a woman. Fully appreciate that there are other things going on with Caster but there's nothing wrong with being a tomboy and the two things shouldn't be muddled together.
I didn’t say there was. I was exactly the same.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Aggressive and thick. Ive never been accused of being a Daily Mail reader before. It does make a change. The last time I had a newspaper related insult some Neanderthal called me a “fucking Guardian reading twat”.
How ridiculous :ROFLMAO: how would these people know which newspapers are good and which are bad unless they read them themselves 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️