Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Metropolis

VIP Member
I keep hoping that young people will move away from this as well. As soon as it becomes uncool the number of kids wanting to transition will fall drastically.
This video is quite funny (and a skit).
The teacher is an absolute idiot with the pronouns but the kids keep questioning.
It gives you some hope that kids will see the light and start responding like this.
Wow is this real? Great job of exposing the madness if it is (and even if it’s just a parody). Verbally ratioed by a bunch of kids :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Notworthy

VIP Member
What exactly is cramping?!?

This is an absolute joke, of course if a 'trans woman' experiences these things it has to be worse than what a woman experiences, even though we literally are shedding the lining of one of our internal organs. All those other lovely symptoms like the period 💩 is a side effect of the hormones.

Edited to add... premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)

View attachment 2557518
A colleagues PMDD was so bad that she had to be kept away from her husband 3 days a month as she would attack him

• Wow
  • Sad
That’s so, so sad. There was absolutely nothing wrong with those women’s bodies pre-op and no need to do that. Also it looks as though no care or thought went into sewing them back up, just so sad truly.
I know, the stitching is absolutely dreadful...not anywhere near being straight or neat.

Metropolis

VIP Member
So a vagina could be called a T-penis (wtf!) but a penis can’t be called a penis according to that? What planet do these people live on?
Was just going to post the same thought. How the fuck did the ‘doctor’ arrive at the term T-Penis?!

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I guess so, but equally never having been in a relationship doesn’t mean you’re asexual, and being asexual doesn’t mean you’ll never have a relationship (possibly with another asexual? Nobody outside the relationship would need to know).

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Is anyone going to the standing for women event in London on Sunday? I was thinking of popping along.

Reactions: 6

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Mods only get involved if we have to. We definitely don't delete just gender critical posts, we sometime delete whole offtopic arguments.

Some topics continually derail and disrupt other threads that descend into offtopic arguments nothing to do with an influencer. That spoils them for everyone. Nothing inconsistent about wanting to keep threads about public figures on topic.

I know it's very alluring to believe that there's a conspiracy and only your pov is being deleted, but that's definitely not true. Offtopic disruptive arguments are deleted, irrelevant of their view.

if you've got questions for mods best to post in forum business as we'll only see posts when they get reported. Moderation is never a popular job, but we're just trying to make things run smoothly.
Just seen this, it was mostly just musing, but the response is appreciated!

Ursaarctosarctos

I knew my daughter would have benefited from seeing a therapist when she first started getting sucked into the whole non-binary thing. Her mental health was not good and her relationship with me and her dad was suffering. I didn't dare try to find one because I was terrified they'd affirm her and make things worse.
I'm so sorry :( I hope your daughter is doing better now.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Sorry, ma'am. I think it's just that you just ate one too many churros.

What exactly is cramping?!?

This is an absolute joke, of course if a 'trans woman' experiences these things it has to be worse than what a woman experiences, even though we literally are shedding the lining of one of our internal organs. All those other lovely symptoms like the period 💩 is a side effect of the hormones.

Edited to add... premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)

Screenshot_20231107_172357_com.android.chrome_edit_878464576867515.jpg

• Wow

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I must confess to having some sympathy for Caster Semenya because she was brought up as a girl. Caster's case differs from the likes of Lia Thomas and Emily Bridges. Having said that, of course people with DSD have an unfair advantage over females and should only be allowed to compete against them if their testosterone levels are reduced.
He was assigned female at birth but his family say that he never wore dresses, played with the boys at school, and to all intents and purposes was brought up as a

Last edited:

weeweegie

VIP Member
I don’t think that video is real. The narcissism from the teacher is palpable. You can’t expect kids to go along with this utter nonsense. Also, when the kid asks can I call you she/her behind your back lol - yes hen, just go ahead and do that, she (sorry, ze!) can’t control what you say whether you are with her or not. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited: