Gender Discussion #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on folx 😉😜

Wiki

Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only Himdia could make the Israel / Palestine conflict all about him. Total narcissist.

1696978913955.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Only just discovered this tattle thread and will catch up but that's 2500 pages so going to take a while!

Forgive me if it's been mentioned a million times but I found the book Irreversible Damage incredibly interesting and frightening. I've seen first hand young women with mental health issues affirmed in their desire to 'change gender' when, in all other areas of life, they were being card for by adults in not being able to do anything they wanted that could be harmful. The boost that comes from testosterone sounds intoxicating to an insecure girl who is uncomfortable in her changing body, but making it easy to access 'gender reassignment' instead of helping young women through this stage is outrageous. I've left Facebook groups because they began witch hunts about this stuff, even when the target of the banter was men, how you can do that whilst denying biological gender is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Adam Kay is a misogynistic piece of tit. I am so glad he is no longer on maternity wards terrorising women. He now has two daughters, god help them, they are going to need so much therapy after being taken from their mothers and given to a woman hating man like him.

He is going to be writing another book - parenting is hard isn’t it - and will get masses of money and probably changes in the law for parental leave for men only because women just have to deal with childcare and get on with it.

Narcissistic bleep I actually think he is evil. There was another doctor who used to do those songs with him. He is an anaesthesiologist and also had children. They should have been censured by the BMA for that song about disabled children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Just thinking about the Hallie from Big brother story Big Brother's Hallie plans to buy vagina with £100,000 prize money | Metro News And also I suppose Ella from MAFS.

Starting with the fact that none of Hallie's current treatment from 16 to 18 has been paid for by the NHS. ( which is good, if Hallie had had some kind of life threatening illness it would have been as they were still a child) But what on earth did / does this daily private gender reassignment treatment cost? Who paid for it?

And, thinking of the current crisis in the cost of living, who on earth has this kind of money to spend on gender reassignment?

But also going forwards, what kind of job or income is 18 year old Hallie going to need to cover this ongoing treatment? Presumably they will have all the other adult costs of living, rent, food, clothes, travel/car etc, to find, but on top of all that they are already adding to their cost of living, by adding in the lifelong cost of private treatment for gender reassignment hormones, and surgery!

What happens if they dont win Big Brother, who is going to pay for a new vagina for them? It opens the door to all kinds of unsavoury and dubious funding streams surely!

Reactions: 20
Well I've read thread #2 and found the link to the original thread but wanted to pop back to the present to explain how I got here... I'm in the Popsy clothing group and there were some rumblings and someone mentioned this thread. It's a fairly innocuous group with clothes being sold and people posting about their lives but there are 2 trans women who posted about being in a relationship and you'd think they had cured world hunger with the acclaim and love being given to them. One subsequently left the group, perhaps because there's a HPesque design and they obviously have an issue with this (screenshot of their post in the group and their anti JKR rant below) even though the company haven't acknowledged the inspiration so JKR won't get a penny.

The other person is still very active in the group (I haven't included any of their content here but can be seen on the Popsy thread) and having read up a bit I now think they are AGP, posting very regularly, very self centred and, sorry to be harsh, not female presenting other than wearing a dress, and yet getting love and support left right and centre on how great they look. They don't. Nobody is willing to say 'you have thinning hair, it looks terrible at the front and we can see your nipples in almost every photo. Sad really, be a man who wears a dress if you want, but don't say that makes you a woman 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Tbh most of the discussion here revolves around the (literal) TIMs in the group (and Gummy). Welcome 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I've read thread #2 and found the link to the original thread but wanted to pop back to the present to explain how I got here... I'm in the Popsy clothing group and there were some rumblings and someone mentioned this thread. It's a fairly innocuous group with clothes being sold and people posting about their lives but there are 2 trans women who posted about being in a relationship and you'd think they had cured world hunger with the acclaim and love being given to them. One subsequently left the group, perhaps because there's a HPesque design and they obviously have an issue with this (screenshot of their post in the group and their anti JKR rant below) even though the company haven't acknowledged the inspiration so JKR won't get a penny.

The other person is still very active in the group (I haven't included any of their content here but can be seen on the Popsy thread) and having read up a bit I now think they are AGP, posting very regularly, very self centred and, sorry to be harsh, not female presenting other than wearing a dress, and yet getting love and support left right and centre on how great they look. They don't. Nobody is willing to say 'you have thinning hair, it looks terrible at the front and we can see your nipples in almost every photo. Sad really, be a man who wears a dress if you want, but don't say that makes you a woman 🙈
Honestly f*ck off with the “agenda out to kill my friends and I” and also the foot stamping “you must all stop buying Harry Potter because I SAID SO”

no one is trying to kill you in your toddler/unicorn dress. Trust me, no one wants to go that near you.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Any middle-aged bloke wearing a unicorn dress with his hair in pigtails like a little girl is a walking red flag imo. Can’t believe people are falling over themselves to affirm him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Only Himdia could make the Israel / Palestine conflict all about him. Total narcissist.

View attachment 2503233
He can duck off.
---
Apologies if already posted
Another bleeping bleep getting away with it ( rape) due to arseholes and hand-wringers/ enablers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve read this thread on and off as. also on the Popsy thread where Tim is discussed. Recently I have been reading the Big Brother threads and it struck me as odd that 2 threads on Tattle can go such different ways. Anybody who is anything other than supportive of Hallie is a total transphobe and apparently questioning that a man who would have sex with a pre-op TIM is anything other than heterosexual is also out of the question too. I have huge concern towards young people like Hallie encouraged to make these life altering decisions and such a young age. Everybody thinks they are really mature and know exactly what they want at 16.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m new to this thread. Hi.
It’s took me a while to arrive at the viewpoint I’m now at, which is probably GC.
I’m unhappy with the co-opting of women’s spaces for men, tired of seeing posts and comments on social media describe someone who has my views as right wing (I’m absolutely not) and tired of feeling like I can’t speak up and say I don’t want to use pronouns, don’t want gender neutral toilets and don’t want men in women only spaces. I’m not even really sure how arsed I am about the whole thing but wanted to share a recent experience.

someone I follow on Instagram shared a story which starts as a clip of a very normal, white, probably 12/14 woman shaking her thigh and talking about body positivity. It cuts then to a large black woman saying she’s TIRED of what she describes as non-fat women taking up space in the body positive movement. She’s tired of plus sized women having to fight for a space at the table only for smaller women to jump on the bandwagon. She goes on to mention how insecure and vulnerable some larger women feel and it’s been made worse by 12/14 women claiming to be body positive.

I commented on the original post to say I could see the point she was trying to make but that the 12/14 woman was entitled to feel confident and positive about her body too, but the analogy she used, I swapped 12/14 women and said my thoughts and feelings were the same but with men in Snag tights claiming to be women and co-opting women only spaces.
before I was blocked, i got a fair few negative comments calling me a rightwing TERF and saying I had no right to bring my bigotry onto this woman’s page.

I mean, has the world literally lost its collective mind?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Yep, the blokes in women’s FB groups - be it clothes, make up, pregnancy, menopause or whatever - are all AGPs and they all get off on it. The women who praise them to the skies don’t realise they have a fetish.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.