Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypants

VIP Member
Listened to the JKR podcast this morning, the first episode is very eye-opening.

She talks about the violence of her first marriage and how she got away from him, and I think it’s totally understandable given her background how passionate she is about female only spaces. I personally think she’s so brave for standing up for women’s rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I just saw - the 16 year old Brianna who was murdered in Warrington was trans identified. It’s terribly sad. It is horrific - but it didn’t happen because of women standing up for their rights. It doesn’t change my position on what the law should be.

• Sad

Sea

VIP Member
Quick one - H&M mixed changing rooms: Friend text me that in her area a man ran away after being confronted for filming young girls under the gaps recently.

Edited to add ..I remember the days when I went into changing rooms and the only bad association was if i would be disappointed at the outfit not looking good on me.

Now the first emotion i have is, look around to see I'm safe. I will be emailing the company.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Sea

VIP Member
The problem is society is being sold the story that transgenders are in danger and that's why the empathy is there to allow them "kindly" into female spaces.

It's always women's spaces. Protect the transgender woman by giving them women's spaces. Protect the trans gender man (a lesser threat) but still give them the fluidity to choose to access women's spaces if they feel nervous, whilst still slagging us women off.

When do women get the right to feeling safe without making adjustments in what should be their safe spaces?

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I absolutely think JKR should take whatever action she feels like against the TRAs who try to threaten, defame and dox her. Women are always being told to shut up and put up. She has the means to stand up for herself and I 100% support that. Otherwise these clowns will just continue to abuse and accost her. People should be accountable for the disgusting things they say online. And that goes for both sides of the argument.
It's lucky she's got the dough to weild , in order to shut them up.
How many other women are simply putting up and coping?
I'd buy JKR a glass of wine if I ever saw her out somewhere 😎

• Heart
This teen tell creepy Jeffry Star what's what 👏👏👏

She's still far kinder than I would be!😂

So went down through the comments on this and came across a video by a trans woman called Lea Grey from tiktok.

The first time I can honestly say that if she hadn't of stated it I would not have guessed she was trans at all and interestingly she didn't consider herself a biological woman, specifically a trans woman.

It was an interesting video to watch. She feels like it's a new wave of trans that are actually hurting their cause rather than helping. Don't think she thought much of the whole nonbinary aspect...
Terrible.
When I was a teen, like most teens, I had many questions about sexuality and was not sure what my sexual orientation was. It made me very anxious.
I read books for teens seeking reassurance and in these books I read it was normal to question myself and it did not make me homosexual.
Today’s teens are not allowed to question themselves, they are not allowed to doubt. Society coerces then into thinking they are trans if they ever doubt about their own bodies and minds.
I was definitely dysphoric about my body when I was 14-16 years old and again after both my pregnancies. To me it makes perfect sense for that to happen because your body has literally changed completely in a very short space of time.

It seems so stupidly obvious that to me there is no doubt in my mind that these trans campaigners are deliberately and knowingly trying to take advantage of a natural stage/stepping stone in growing up that occours in such a short window of time.

Trying to prevent these children from reaching adulthood by convincing them that what they feel isn't just a temporary and passing stage that we all go through but rather something more.

It's predatory.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Have taken a break from here for a bit so don't know if this has been covered but Dublin had a vigil for Brianna Ghey https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...elfast-in-memory-of-brianna-ghey-1433543.html,

Funnily enough nobody turned out with candles in support of those that were flung into the mother and baby homes, our government voted "no" to 24,000 people to qualify for compensation and mental health supports, From the article
Around 34,000 people will be eligible to apply for redress under the scheme, which is estimated to cost around €800 million. However, some 24,000 survivors are excluded from the scheme.

It doesn’t include people who spent less than six months in an institution as a child.

The scheme also does not specifically cater to people who were boarded out as children, a precursor to fostering; people who were subjected to vaccine trials; and people who experienced racism or other discrimination in the system.

There have been repeated calls, nationally and internationally, for the scheme to be extended.

What a surprise that there is so little support for women who were punished for the one thing that only biological women can do, get pregnant.

15 per cent of the approximately 57,000 children who were in the 18 institutions investigated by the Mother and Baby Homes Commission died during their time there.

But who even knows what a woman is anyway right, it's just a "feeling" and we should all stop being Terfs and mean.

• Sad
  • Angry

maytoseptember

VIP Member
You're not gonna change people's minds by threatening them with litigation and that's pretty apparent in those tweets from that idiot yesterday. He might as well have said: "I don't believe a word of this, but I'm saying it because I'd rather not lose all my money". It's a hollow 'victory'.
So you’re saying JKR needs to turn the other cheek and just ignore all the vile abuse and the things she’s accused of? The thing is, she mostly does. She only decides to get legal on their asses when someone takes it too far… like call her an actual Nazi.

I don’t think it’s a hollow victory. She just has the fuck-you money to stop people from wilfully libelling her.

Reactions: 30

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Leftie group I'm in has had multiple posts about Brianna and how trans kids need protecting. I'm not being funny but all kids need protecting, and before anyone pops up here and compares that to saying all lives matter regarding BLM, it's not the same - trans kids are not dying at a disproportionate rate in the same way Black people face institutional racism and are targeted by the police. Why is this one child more important just because they IDed as trans? It's tragic, the same level of tragic as every other child who has been brutally murdered, but it's NOT "the latest in a long line", it's NOT "down to JK and her army of TERFs" and it's certainly NOT the only recent murder of a child that deserves attention.
What about the wee girl, 12 in Liverpool stabbed to death before Christmas? But trans.

• Sad
  • Wow

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
If he was dressing like that and behaving provocatively as he is in the videos I can't see how the school would have any alternative but to suspend him. Just as they should if an actual female child dressed and behaved like that.

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
That is heartbreaking. Girls who are a bit of a tomboy have been around since time began. Now they're made to think from too young an age that the need 'fixing'
I’m so glad I’m not a teenager now. I was a tomboy, the ice cream man used to call me son. No doubt I would have been bullied in to identifying as a boy and been renamed Bert or something.
---
I’m wondering if the short skirts were the reason Brianna was rumoured to have been suspended from school, there’s a video she sent to a friend from an empty classroom which she’d been put in because she wouldn’t hand her phone over too. The skirts barely covered her crotch, there’s a video on her Instagram where you can clearly see her underwear/crotch sticking out of the bottom of her skirt because it’s so short.

whereas her friends have been trying to suggest that she was suspended from school due to issues with bullying
The more I read about this, the more it sounds like he was a boy with a fetish. If he hadn’t medically transitioned, was he getting some sort of kick out of wearing such short skirts in the hope his 🍆 would be seen and give him a thrill 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

appleskin

Chatty Member
I see ones on another forum are blaming TERFs on this :rolleyes: no doubt twitter is a binfire too

Funny the same ones have nothing to say for women murdered every fucking week, and funny they don't mind when trans isn't mentioned when they are committing the crimes

Awful for the family and friends to deal with murder. There's mention that it's not a hate crime, wonder if one of the 15 yo is also trans?

Last edited:

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Of course it’s all the GC movements fault but remind me again who turns up to protests threatening literal violence ‘die terfs’ etc on banners?

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
There are going to be some sections of society who are going to love that ‘finally’ a trans person has been murdered in England. It will back up their claims that England is evil and they need to seek asylum.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
They've made a troubled teen a martyr and a pawn in their fight against common fucking sense.
Its disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart