Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of kids who don't go for a pee at school now because of gender neutral loos, it's just asking for bladder issues 😥

Same, if all public loos become gender neutral because of whiney TRAs , we could soon have thousands and millions of women (and men) who don't use the loos when out, again, causing medical issues. We need safe and separate places. People will stop going shopping or out for the day if they don't feel like there is anywhere safe.
My son won't use the toilets at school because of this. He said he feels bad going in them because he knows girls are in there. They do also have separate male and female toilets but he said they are further away and he doesn't always have time to get to them. First thing he does when he gets home is run to the bathroom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ahh this is @jamesissmiling on tiktok. He is horrendous tbh, he made a video a few months ago where he was basically laughing about the fact that women get scared when he walks up behind them at night in the street, but it’s ok coz he’s a trans woman not a man 💀 like what?
Delusional and the biggest creep out. It is absolutely TERRIFYING to be walking with a guy behind you and you feel them getting closer and the panic that rises in you. THIS is what it’s like to actually be a woman. No one gives a tit what you think you are, if you are male bodied and creeping about right behind a woman, you are going to scare her. This just shows how much of a male he is with Ty is mindset.

And I’ll just say it as he seems to be in doubt, he’s not any kind of woman and never will be, never mind a sub set of woman. He is a day all day and all night and will be for the rest of his male days. Ah, that felt good 👍

Reactions: 34
Some of us have been aware of differences of opinion between various feminists and feminists groups - some of which have ended up as spats on Twitter. These two articles deal with the underlying issues (read MF first)

On Gender-critical disputes. Helen Joyce comes up with really good… | by Maya Forstater | Feb, 2023 | Medium

Disputes and Kumbaya - Lorelei’s Newsletter (substack.com)
Jane Clare Jones has left Twitter but she seemed to be the ringleader of the hate mob, along with Jeni Harvey (and others) who love to pile in and haughtily denounce anyone whose ever stood within a 50m radius of KJK. I’m so sick of it but they keep bringing it back up.

Before all this I bought JCJ’s TERF Wars book because I wanted to support her work, but I feel like a mug, mainly because the writing is impenetrable wank.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It could simply be that he has been arrested - asked what his name is to which he has replied with Andrew Miller and assuming he has been asked sex replied a man. This has then been reported by the police and thus through the press as a man. BBC and others maybe covering their ass by also stating the other name he sometimes goes by.
This is what I reckon too. He posted online a few days ago about how Westminster shouldn’t mess with the Scottish trans agenda or something - he will be astute enough to realise that his transvestitism/AGP/whatever it is isn’t doing the trans lobby any favours. I doubt the police have changed their trans policies practically overnight, they’re still captured.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to whoever it was who mentioned completing an M&S survey. I just had one through and would usually ignore, but I completed it this time. Made sure to say the reason I used click and collect was so that I could try clothes on in the comfort of my home and not mixed sex changing rooms.

It probably won’t make much difference, but at least I’ve made my views heard.
I noticed one in my email the other day and thought "No time for this, get lost M&S" then deleted it. Now I'm planning to retrieve it and fill it in (somewhat politely of course!).

Reactions: 11
Jane Clare Jones has left Twitter but she seemed to be the ringleader of the hate mob, along with Jeni Harvey (and others) who love to pile in and haughtily denounce anyone whose ever stood within a 50m radius of KJK. I’m so sick of it but they keep bringing it back up.

Before all this I bought JCJ’s TERF Wars book because I wanted to support her work, but I feel like a mug, mainly because the writing is impenetrable wank.
I didn't know that! Lol agree completely. I've always loathed Jane Clare Jones so doesn't surprise me. She is very haughty. I could never bear to read or listen to her taking forever to express something actually quite simple; she makes everything needlessly complex and jumps at any opportunity to reprimand and "school" people.

Reactions: 4
Delusional and the biggest creep out. It is absolutely TERRIFYING to be walking with a guy behind you and you feel them getting closer and the panic that rises in you. THIS is what it’s like to actually be a woman. No one gives a tit what you think you are, if you are male bodied and creeping about right behind a woman, you are going to scare her. This just shows how much of a male he is with Ty is mindset.

And I’ll just say it as he seems to be in doubt, he’s not any kind of woman and never will be, never mind a sub set of woman. He is a day all day and all night and will be for the rest of his male days. Ah, that felt good 👍
I'm in my 60s, yet to this day I still remember how scared I felt when I was followed one evening by a lone male. I was aged 23, had finished work, walking home through city streets, wide roads, only 6.30pm but it was wintertime and dark, streets were very quiet, no one about and I had no doubt that this man was following me. I crossed to the other side of the street, he did the same; I did this a couple of times with the same result from him.
I reached my building, passed under the main archway and walked to the end of the concourse and turned my head quickly to check only to see the bastard standing at the archway staring at me. I flew up the stairs (round the corner at back of the building and hidden from street view), I was never so relieved to be home, told my boyfriend who promptly legged it downstairs, thankfully the creep was gone, but the fact that he'd seen me go into the building worried me for ages.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm in my 60s, yet to this day I still remember how scared I felt when I was followed one evening by a lone male. I was aged 23, had finished work, walking home through city streets, wide roads, only 6.30pm but it was wintertime and dark, streets were very quiet, no one about and I had no doubt that this man was following me. I crossed to the other side of the street, he did the same; I did this a couple of times with the same result from him.
I reached my building, passed under the main archway and walked to the end of the concourse and turned my head quickly to check only to see the bastard standing at the archway staring at me. I flew up the stairs (round the corner at back of the building and hidden from street view), I was never so relieved to be home, told my boyfriend who promptly legged it downstairs, thankfully the creep was gone, but the fact that he'd seen me go into the building worried me for ages.
Oh I absolutely recognise your story and know what you’d have been feeling. The fact you’ve remembered it all these years later tells you how horrible that experience was. The fear is unreal and you can hear your heart beating loudly in your ears. It’s happened to me several times but the worst was very similar to your story here. I was walking from Glasgow city centre at night, about 9pm to another area where it was a dark path with no one about and I had to walk past a canal. The bastard knew I was scared as I sped up so did he. I was running by the time I got near my (then) boyfriend’s flat and do you know what the guy did? He stood at the other side of the canal and slow wolf whistled. I screamed ‘freak!!’ At him as I was far enough away from him at this point. He laughed. Thinking back on this, almost 20 years ago, I almost judge myself for walking that route alone. I think to myself what a stupid girl, that’s so unsafe!! Anything could have happened. There are some really creepy fuckers that end of Glasgow. It’s a rough area. I wouldn’t even walk around my (fairly nice) suburban town now at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

What this? Impenetrable? Surely not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Terrifying

Playing video games means you could be trans?
I played some of my brother's computer games when I was a tyke and I - nor any adult - never questioned my ~identity~.
Zeus could identify as non-binary? Lady Macbeth is neither man or woman?
TF are the teachers on?!?

You get special treatment if you say you are trans or non-binary and suddenly become the centre of attention when you ‘come out’...Now, out of 200 students in my year, at least 20 say they’re trans — almost all are girls claiming to be boys or non-binary.

They're 14.

She mentions her friend who self-ID'd in year 7, affirmed by all teachers, and has lots of time off from self-harming as she has severe mental health issues.
HOW IS THIS NOT THE BIGGEST RED FLAG TO FORCE THE PARENTS TO SEEK ACTUAL HELP, NOT AFFIRM?

In summary, hello social contagion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Playing video games means you could be trans?
I played some of my brother's computer games when I was a tyke and I - nor any adult - never questioned my ~identity~.
Zeus could identify as non-binary? Lady Macbeth is neither man or woman?
TF are the teachers on?!?

You get special treatment if you say you are trans or non-binary and suddenly become the centre of attention when you ‘come out’...Now, out of 200 students in my year, at least 20 say they’re trans — almost all are girls claiming to be boys or non-binary.

They're 14.

She mentions her friend who self-ID'd in year 7, affirmed by all teachers, and has lots of time off from self-harming as she has severe mental health issues.
HOW IS THIS NOT THE BIGGEST RED FLAG TO FORCE THE PARENTS TO SEEK ACTUAL HELP, NOT AFFIRM?

In summary, hello social contagion.
Can you imagine the uproar if, during the self harming contagion (not that it doesn't still exist) Teachers affirmed and encouraged the children to self harm at School.
So John/Jodie I see you have self harm scars, we can provide a safe space with a selection of Knives if you are feeling vulnerable and need to cut yourself. Don't worry, we won't inform your parents or carry out any other safe guarding, just take yourself off and cut to your hearts content.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Terrifying

I was just about to post this. Poor students. Teachers asking if students are transitioning, using they/them pronouns on behalf of and in front of students without student's consent. I indoctrinating them in classes. Our schools are sick.

I think parents and guardians need to go to the schools en masse. Schools need to teach academic knowledge, it's not an socio-political education camp.

Edit to add: if schools aren't careful they might be sued by parents and students where they have turned blind eye to or encouraged self harm. Stick to teaching skills!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

This is interesting. I used to follow and like JCJ before I was banned from twitter (I'm a hateful wench who keeps pointing out that you can't change your sex and it give hurty feelings to men who need decades of therapy) and now I've snuck back on I had forgotten about her. The issue with JCJ is she is a snob. She doesn't like KJK because she appeals and is relatable to your everyday women, like most of us are and she doesn't.

I feel KJK in this video. Women are women's worst enemy. Speak the duck up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
it sounds like that girls mother has helped form her feminist thought so I hope I can do the same for my girls. It’s hard not following the crowd though, I can see the pressure to stay silent. I assume she’s in Brighton…

Reactions: 12
"Harry Potter game branded a ‘genocide simulator’"
Is there a more dramatic group of people than TRAs? I don't think so, ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I have left twitter because urgh and didn’t really understand the terf wars. Is it because KJK went on Fox and talked to right wing hosts like Tucker? Is it a leftist purity spiral?
Is it jealousy? There are enough TRAs to go around unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I've been watching someone streaming the game and when I first saw the character thought it was a woman. Then they spoke with a male voice. I know this is all fantasy but how many men a century ago would have been outwardly trans? I just found it jarring that the character had a male voice.

The TRAs have already decided to boycott the game so it's annoying that the developers thought it was a good idea to do this to appease these wankers.
I think we can give them this though considering it’s set in a wizarding world. After all, how many people a century ago used wands to cast magic? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.