Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Albania, women who don’t accept the patriarchal rules become men. It’s basically what TRAs want.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god Nicola Bulley investigation is now wanting to find a van. I really hoped she wasn’t snatched. I know not all men, I know there are decent ones. Why are there so many that attack women? It never seems to stop.
I know there's a lot of amateur sleuthing going on, but I don't think she's in the river though it was sensible to check. I just feel it would be a dog's nature to jump in after their owner and the dog was dry.

In other news, the scottish government and the SPS are all in a legal tangle now with this self-ID

Reactions: 10
Any volunteer to create the new thread?
I don’t feel confident enough with my limited English level. 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.