Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katyazamo

Chatty Member
Sorry if already shared. Awful!
And it's not even that trans women are being excluded...

There is no space for them in women's sport or women's spaces because they are not women.

This is a very important point. You can't exclude someone who isn't a woman, because they do not fit the criteria to begin with. They can argue TWAW until they're blue in the face but it simply isn't true.

Isn't it funny that they ALWAYS demand that women welcome them with open arms into our spaces, because men's spaces wouldn't be safe? Why not argue for men's spaces to be inclusive? It's because they want access to OUR spaces, not because they want to feel comfortable. There are many many other options available but it always comes back to wanting to be included in single sex spaces.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
Several years ago I gave "The rebel girl good night stories" book to my goddaughter.
Yesterday I was visiting them (the collective family not a singular pronoun!!) and asked if she still had the book..yes. I asked to have a read through. Guess what I found... page 46.
A boy called Coy who liked pink dresses abd wants to be a she and asks mommy & daddy when he can have medicines. He fights his elementary school to use girls toilets. His family win abd they celebrate with cake and pink girly stuff.

Thankfully goddaughter had had more interest in Malala yousafzai (or Beyonce- don't judge!) rather than a boy who likes pink.
But the indoctrination on children had crept in years ago and I didn't know 😔
It could’ve been a really empowering story of a boy who goes against sexist stereotypes and is self assured and confident enough to openly like what he likes despite peer pressure and potential bullying, but NooOoOoO, if you like pink you have to be a girl and want to mutilate your genitals.

• Sad
  • Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Wouldn't put it past them to quietly transfer him back to womens prison in a year when all focus on him has died out. I am a full sceptic these days. However, for today, this is a victory, and hopefully peaked some people.

• Sad

ScarlettOHaha

Spotted while picking up the shopping, haven’t read the full article but how awful for prison staff. It’s just satisfying his AGP and humiliating and awful for the staff. What happens to trans men inmates? (Not that I imagine there’s many, as women aren’t violent offenders typically)

iView attachment 1934983
This story has really upset me today.
The female officers were told to do intimate searches of that nutter. If they refused they have to write a letter saying why and then less experienced new female staff end up doing it which would really make you feel guilty, wouldn’t it.
I am disgusted that their unions have done nothing about this. They said their rights ‘went out the window’ as soon as he declared he was female.
I know that unions generally have been really on the trans side, but I hope that this story gets bigger tomorrow in the Sunday papers because the unions have a case to answer.
That vile man is using a form of coercive control as he knows women have to do intimate searches of female inmates and every time he has an appointment they have to intimate search him. It’s the mind game of it that would be part of the thrill for him and the humiliation and threat for them.
I could actually weep for these prison officers.
The biggest kick in the teeth in this dreadful trans situation is the complete lack of help, sympathy or support of any kind from the left, Labour and unions. I cut my Labour membership card up 3 years ago and now spoil my ballot with WOMEN DONT HAVE A PENIS at all elections. My mp is one of the biggest Labour trans allies, Dawn bloody Butler.

• Angry
  • Sad

weeweegie

VIP Member
I don’t know how ‘feminists’ like Jameela Jamil can reconcile the shit they spew about trans rights with the things they say about violent men and women’s rights. Literally all a dude has to do is pop on some lipstick and boom all crimes are forgiven and they are now a woman (because they say they are) and are untouchable. Make it make sense 😫

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
Ahh this is @jamesissmiling on tiktok. He is horrendous tbh, he made a video a few months ago where he was basically laughing about the fact that women get scared when he walks up behind them at night in the street, but it’s ok coz he’s a trans woman not a man 💀 like what?
Delusional and the biggest creep out. It is absolutely TERRIFYING to be walking with a guy behind you and you feel them getting closer and the panic that rises in you. THIS is what it’s like to actually be a woman. No one gives a shit what you think you are, if you are male bodied and creeping about right behind a woman, you are going to scare her. This just shows how much of a male he is with Ty is mindset.

And I’ll just say it as he seems to be in doubt, he’s not any kind of woman and never will be, never mind a sub set of woman. He is a day all day and all night and will be for the rest of his male days. Ah, that felt good 👍

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Keep going, she will get there.
I think we may have turned a corner due to the bad behaviour of her 'trans friend' who she has now fallen out with, details in spoiler below
My daughter was in a relationship with a girl her own age for a number of years, then they made friends with a trans woman. I met this person several times and was always careful to be polite using female pronouns and her female name although I secretly thought she would never really pass and found her weird. Then my daughter's girlfriend got herself an Only Fans account and told my daughter that she was making loads of money. She's a very pretty girl and has attracted lots of followers on Instagram and social media. My daughter tried to tell her that it really wasn't a good idea to do Only Fans because it might affect her future career. They rowed about it. After they broke up my daughter told me that she had found out that the 'trans woman friend' was paying her girlfriend for special content 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

MmmB777

VIP Member
The golden shower / face jizzing scenes though I'm not sure anyone wants to see, from either Styles or Smith :LOL:
I don’t find either remotely attractive 🤢 I can’t think of any man I want to see in a thong and nipple tassels actually, especially not my husband. Ick central.
While I think Styles’ gender nonconformity is about as genuine as his relationship with that director lady, he’s not claiming to be a they/them or saying it’s “a shame” that his tantrum meant a woman missed out on a Brit award this year. Smith is repulsive for many reasons. Think it’s widely known he’s an arsehole too.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Absolutely creepy that he was a student on a beauty course, not the fact he was transgender, but men in general I don’t think should be beauty therapists. I feel the same about male midwives (just my opinion, not looking to offend or have my mind changed). I have heard of male therapists sexually abusing clients while they are giving them a massage. Touching areas they shouldn’t be etc. it’s a rapists dream job. I turned up for a massage once (it wasn’t in the UK) and it was a guy and I just said no, it’s either a woman doing it or I want a refund. There was a lot of eye rolling on their part but they got a woman for me. No way in the world is some creepy guy getting his hands on me.

Reactions: 33
Hate to do it but, visually impaired lesbian here. When I weigh up my need to feel ‘seen’ and my need for a safe place to cross the road, it’s a no brainier,

But I’m sure if people want to feel like a rainbow road is actually doing something, I’m only a tiny minority 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with.
image.jpg.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

Sea

VIP Member
Several years ago I gave "The rebel girl good night stories" book to my goddaughter.
Yesterday I was visiting them (the collective family not a singular pronoun!!) and asked if she still had the book..yes. I asked to have a read through. Guess what I found... page 46.
A boy called Coy who liked pink dresses abd wants to be a she and asks mommy & daddy when he can have medicines. He fights his elementary school to use girls toilets. His family win abd they celebrate with cake and pink girly stuff.

Thankfully goddaughter had had more interest in Malala yousafzai (or Beyonce- don't judge!) rather than a boy who likes pink.
But the indoctrination on children had crept in years ago and I didn't know 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Rdogk24

Absolutely creepy that he was a student on a beauty course, not the fact he was transgender, but men in general I don’t think should be beauty therapists. I feel the same about male midwives (just my opinion, not looking to offend or have my mind changed). I have heard of male therapists sexually abusing clients while they are giving them a massage. Touching areas they shouldn’t be etc. it’s a rapists dream job. I turned up for a massage once (it wasn’t in the UK) and it was a guy and I just said no, it’s either a woman doing it or I want a refund. There was a lot of eye rolling on their part but they got a woman for me. No way in the world is some creepy guy getting his hands on me.
This reminds me of when I was in hospital last year and I had a male nurse tend to me. He did an ECG on me and was subtly fondling my breasts while doing it. I had no energy to kick up a fuss, no one was around and I was too scared. Was in hospital for an overdose as well. So grim.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
Article in the Telegraph this morning mentions that they got hold of the court order made when Bryson was convicted and the judge actually directed he be remanded at Barlinnie, the all-male prison near Glasgow. Scottish Prison Service overruled it and put him in Cornton Vale instead. This one is going to run and run, I think.

EDIT: Daily Mail confirms he's in the men's wing of HMP Edinburgh now. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...son-trans-double-rapist-Isla-Bryson-held.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

fcukthispoo

I really hope the coverage of this male rapist is the tipping point for this dangerous nonsense but I won’t hold my breath.

The picture of him in pink leggings with an obvious and deliberate bulge is so repulsive but it’s a perfect insight into the mindset of deviants like this. He’s mocking his victims and continuing to assert his power and control over them, and women in general, with the backing of the state. He’s now potentially going to be placed permanently in cortonvale where he can re-traumatise vulnerable women with impunity. This is a living hell.
I have been lurking here for a while and reading. I think more and more women are being peaked and I think a lot of it is *because* of extreme TRAs. Until 2018ish, I was all "transwomen are women" blah blah blah but it was actually the whole episode of Rose McGowan getting shouted down at her own book reading in NYC by a TRA that actually made me clue in. Specifically, the TiM claiming transwomen are raped more than women!? I literally peaked then thanks to his shrieking.

Anyway, I am in stealth mode and deeply undercover. Not helpful, I know, but I've already lost one female friend for not believing TWAW. But I am hopeful that more and more will start being more aware and open about it because of this case...

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
My issue with the rainbowification of corporations and public spaces is that it’s just meaningless mass virtue signalling to the new religion, and it’s crept in as a direct consequence of gender ideology getting a stranglehold on society. There’s no way that rainbow crossings and rainbow supermarket zappers would be here without the erasure of single sex changing rooms and the erasure of language describing women. It’s all linked. It’s all about adhering to gender ideology and a lefty ideal of what it is to be a Good Person.

I think it’s a fairly spurious argument to suggest that objecting to it is faintly homophobic too, because the rainbow is basically divorced from the concept of gay rights now. Like I said, it’s basically a religious symbol now.

• Heart