Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
They are not temporary and get repainted and they also confuse guide dogs and drivers who don’t recognize them as immediately as they recognize a zebra crossing. Are they in the Highway code?
No idea, I've never seen one in real life. They only ever seem to crop up in online discussions along the lines of "those gays get everything!"

Ensay

VIP Member
I don’t mind Sam’s video so I’m not making a point about that. It’s just a video that doesn’t affect me perosnally.

However, comparing an overtly sexual video that definitely has the intentions of simulating a golden shower to a clip where people are playing in a fountain, which has no sexual motivations, doesn’t make sense. Both of them including water means nothing when one is overtly sexual and designed to provoke a response by pushing the boundaries.

So there definitely is a difference between the two. I’m sure people would much prefer their children watching the scene from friends rather than video.
It does make sense because both only involve water. So if seeing water being sprayed is obscene then the same applies to any fountain - I just used the Friends one as an example. 😂

Ensay

VIP Member
Gay people didn't see improvements in equality by doing fuck all, though. That's kind of the point.

But don't worry about it.