Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
How the hell do you get over this?
Rather than schools teaching gender labels focus on teaching boys that girls are to be respected as human beings and not just as bodies to be used and abused for their satisfaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Well said Douglas Ross referring to this piece of human garbage as a “beast” that’s the only word for a double rapist. I see the Labour frontbenchers like Annelise Dodds are frantically back-pedalling, well too late now. You took the side of men.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Personally I think it’s better to catch cases we shouldn’t than to miss cases we should.
There is no case in which someone has raped a women that they should be incarcerated with women. These absolute arseholes see women in prison as collateral damage and not women the state has responsibilities toward.

• Sad

NeverEnough

VIP Member
He’s saying that as a “lesbian” it hurts his feelings and makes him 😭 when lesbians say they’re not interested in him or his penis or his maleness
This. He also seems to be implying that genitalia should play no part in sex. Which in my view is a bit like saying that oxygen should pay no part in breathing. But this is new progressive thinking apparently.

At what point do we burn down the world and start over?

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Delusional and the biggest creep out. It is absolutely TERRIFYING to be walking with a guy behind you and you feel them getting closer and the panic that rises in you. THIS is what it’s like to actually be a woman. No one gives a shit what you think you are, if you are male bodied and creeping about right behind a woman, you are going to scare her. This just shows how much of a male he is with Ty is mindset.

And I’ll just say it as he seems to be in doubt, he’s not any kind of woman and never will be, never mind a sub set of woman. He is a day all day and all night and will be for the rest of his male days. Ah, that felt good 👍
I'm in my 60s, yet to this day I still remember how scared I felt when I was followed one evening by a lone male. I was aged 23, had finished work, walking home through city streets, wide roads, only 6.30pm but it was wintertime and dark, streets were very quiet, no one about and I had no doubt that this man was following me. I crossed to the other side of the street, he did the same; I did this a couple of times with the same result from him.
I reached my building, passed under the main archway and walked to the end of the concourse and turned my head quickly to check only to see the bastard standing at the archway staring at me. I flew up the stairs (round the corner at back of the building and hidden from street view), I was never so relieved to be home, told my boyfriend who promptly legged it downstairs, thankfully the creep was gone, but the fact that he'd seen me go into the building worried me for ages.

• Sad
  • Heart

katyazamo

Chatty Member
She is quite right. We won't be gaslit into any of this shit or told that rape can cover a lot of different scenarios. Rape is forced penetration with a penis. Only a man can have a penis. "Her penis" does not make any logical sense. Adam Bryson/Graham is a man.

I won't be calling that man by any name other than his actual name, which is Adam. Bet he's been getting his jollies by all these media outlets referring to him as "Isla".

• Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
“SPS have a duty of care and will take steps. A trans person should not have any contact or be in the same location at any time with a person who has been charged or sentenced to a transphobic crime.”

This part jumped out.
But not “a woman should not have any contact or be in the same location at any time with a person who has been charged or sentenced to a crime involving violence against women” 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Why are they always getting their tits/moobs/chests out when they shout at women? I can’t see the point in it. It’s not particularly intimidating because they are all either scrawny and weak or pale and flabby, it’s just a bit embarrassing to look at.

• Haha

MmmB777

VIP Member
I think there’s a whole separate discussion and debate on whether women’s sexual empowerment is ever truly empowering when it’s under the male gaze. However, what is grotesque about Smith is that he is a man, caricaturing and fetishising what is Woman. I ain’t here for it. And if that makes me a Pearl clutcher..
95B77F80-4238-4E42-9FFC-2AA91B244CD8.jpeg

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member

Even the man from the Halifax is questioning what's going on now 😄
I’ll be humming ‘me glasses are still slipping down me nose’ all night now.

Back to Nicola, I just keep hearing her say ‘men don’t need to pretend to be anything other than themselves to get to women’ and ‘trans people are not a threat to anybody’. To say that with such confidence just a few months ago and now faced with EXACTLY THAT must sting. What we all said would happen, has happened, shock horror! And has been happening for ages. It might be down to the idiots at the SPS (Scottish Prison Service for those that don’t know) but it doesn’t take away the fact that she said this would never happen. Astonishing.

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Pretty soon schools won’t be allowed to teach young girls about periods at all, because it will be ‘offensive’. We’ll have gone back to the time when it was shameful to acknowledge we even had them.

• Angry
  • Sad

Vanelope

VIP Member
It must be really shit to think that relabelling yourself will solve whatever self esteem issues you have, you get lots of online validation from anonymous accounts and then you go in the real world and realise most people either treat you the same as they did or ignore the ‘new you’ because it doesn’t matter very much to them. Self esteem issues remain and now you are stuck with an unflattering haircut and wardrobe. Even worse if you have gone for irreversible modification or hormones.

When people quote high self harm and suicide incidences among trans people, it is this reaction, that it doesn’t solve your problems, that would be a bigger trigger for that than not being encouraged to transition or being given what they call ‘conversion therapy’.

• Heart

obnoxiouspelican

I mean, @Very traditional, that response is disappointing considering we know what has happened at supposedly women’s organisations. The EA “allows” single sex spaces, but equally, these organisations are “allowed” to pander to angry men in dresses? Nothing changes.

I’ve been so angry the past few days, thinking about the absolute contempt rallied at GC women. The accusations of transphobia, the way the police have emboldened the TRAs through their handling of reports, the way that Nicola Sturgeon spat out her rejection of women’s fears about self-ID, her pals likening us to Nazis, TRAs (men!) publicly threatening to decapitate women. Yesterday Kellie-Jay Keen was threatened with her husband and children being doxxed by what seems to be a TRA infiltrator of the GC scene. And here we are: in a blink of an eye those fears were substantiated, yet I’m still afraid to speak openly about my beliefs. Still seeing “Fuck TERFS!” ranted about on social media by people I consider otherwise sensible. I’m very grateful for the GC women who speak out!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Vanelope

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that it wouldnt work.......but if they are already doing it for some women, I assume it must be a matter of time?

It just sounds expensive, intrusive and a very complicated way to go about making a baby. Id assume the foetus would be created via IVF, as I cant see how the womb would be able to create viable eggs on a monthly basis, in a male body, and would need a caesarian towards the end
One word means it’s impossible.
Placenta.

a woman grows a whole organ to provide oxygen and nourishment through the umbilical cord.

science fiction

• Heart

exhausted_mother

Stunning and brave. Legit, I could not and would not get away with this as a woman. I’ve been harassed for breastfeeding and told to put my tits away OR it’s assumed it’s for attention and guys leer. But this man shows off his moobs, sorry his non-binary boobs, and it’s just amazing

B3EB328A-C644-44FD-BCC0-48356210B008.png

Edit to add: Apparently its a print of a woman rather than a see through dress as I initially thought!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha