Gender Discussion #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want these doctors barred, sued and made bankrupt. I don’t think any can be jailed but their careers should be over. They have experimented on children for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her comments from the 9 minute mark… how can she believe that that’s ok?? A woman surviving domestic abuse is not the same as a man identifying as trans.
Oh but if a man hits you it’s actually your fault because your body failed you, didn’t you know? If you believe it’s the man’s fault you’re a bigot and a transphobe.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Off topic but I literally found this creepy video of this man encouraging men to approach random women on the street for sex. It’s so creepy, I feel sorry for the women who are approached by creeps who just want to hook up.

The comments tho…all because the women in the video said no to a stranger.
FF03DFFF-EDC0-440F-951F-026683A89F14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Reading the comments in the twitter thread, it appears as though they are free in the Mens toilets.
Of course, girls and women have been dealing with period poverty for decades, not to mention homeless women, yet as soon as a man wants to pretend he has periods they are given free. Absolutely unbelievable

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I honestly hope Jackie Green and Jazz Jennings are happy - I don’t want them to be miserable just to prove a point and how misled their mothers are. I hope they can live their lives and stop being poster children for medical malpractice and accept themselves. I fear in the future they may have regrets.

Wishing they could have been allowed to grow up without irreversible surgery and accepting the body they had doesn’t mean I wish them horrible lives going forward.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Still trying to find the logic in this ideology.

He isn't 'seriously' identifying as non-binary, though. He's taking the piss.

It's the same as when a muscular man pretends to identify as a woman to break a female record. They're obviously not serious, they're making a point to highlight the ridiculousness of self identification of sex.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he identifies as gay next, then he can say: "see, it wasn't a hate crime because I'm gay too".

Reactions: 8
Will Sue Green still have to answer for Mermaid's dodgy practices now she has 'stepped down'? Surely stepping down doesn't absolve her of her crime. It will be interesting how this goes down. I wonder what the virtue signallers will say when more comes out. Eventually the press will turn on these so called charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Emma Corin - going to correct people 'where necessary' about her/their pronouns

And - "I'm definitely fortunate that I'm dealing with this now and not 10 years ago. I know a lot of gay actors who took a long time to come out because they were worried about that, but I didn't think about it".

Is it possible to be non-binary and gay? (In the real world, NB is a load of sh**e)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone knows that’s what it’s for. We aren’t stupid. It’s a waste of money because very few trans identifying females are going to go in the mens toilet because, as we keep being told, they aren’t safe. And the ones that do feel confident that they pass enough to go in aren’t going to out themselves by buying period products from a machine.
Is this a common thing that female to male transitioners don’t use mens toilets? Most I’ve watched talking online have said they do. Can anyone recommend any more transgender online voices for me to engage with that align with transgender people you find, what’s the word, acceptable to you?

It interests me that the only person that SueDoyou seems to respect on this thread is the bloke, not women with boundaries.

We're completely fine with trans people sharing spaces with their own sex.

Pretty sure I’ve shown respect across the board, I think people seem to think disagreeing with you is disrespectful. A lot of other women hold the views I’ve come to as well. And I would see the poster as a she. You guys are the ones with the warped sense of being ok with what she says because she sides somewhat with you yet if you saw her on the street and knew nothing about her you’d hold a different view.

The only actions I don’t respect are when people just throw trans people into this thread and it’s the existence itself that seems to be annoying them rather than anything they are saying. Like the twitter employee above. That just displays a belittling and hatred, or a phobia rather than actually what a lot of people in here hold which is just concerns.

The only actions I don’t respect are when people just throw trans people into this thread and it’s the existence itself that seems to be annoying them rather than anything they are saying. Like the twitter employee above. That just displays a belittling and hatred, or a phobia rather than actually what a lot of people in here hold which is just concerns.
What is your opinion on this then?
1cc5d1020cbca454bf7db7ee1d527423.jpg

TERF' isn't just a slur, it's hate speech

Punch a terf | TERF is a slur

Nd9GcQfU5AkN3XXaFdu8nAA9F8W75gzpK-006boDQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Nd9GcTaUaGvdaDDKv3AaLK9iSYlt_rOSpnb41D5DQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

300px-Terf-slur-02.png

Nd9GcQ8WqAYR18FUVc4iiOrEVFQCNxzGqtZHJfcpA&usqp=CAU.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He isn't 'seriously' identifying as non-binary, though. He's taking the piss.

It's the same as when a muscular man pretends to identify as a woman to break a female record. They're obviously not serious, they're making a point to highlight the ridiculousness of self identification of sex.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he identifies as gay next, then he can say: "see, it wasn't a hate crime because I'm gay too".

Of course. But it shows the limits of this ideology which states that we should trust everyone who identifies as trans, non binary etc.

Reactions: 15
Cunts. They deserve nothing.
They can duck off, all the " in your face hatred" and " political stance" bullshit - and their enablers, as well.
Posting violent hatred towards women. From men with cocks in frocks.
Cunts like that, holding those sorts of violent views I'll GO OUT OF MY WAY to block/ bollox up.

What on Earth decent people who've trans'ed, must think..............

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You’re absolutely wrong about what the majority of us would be thinking about if we saw a transexual person in the street. The street is a public place, if I passed them going about their business it’s highly unlikely I’d notice them at all unless they were dressed outlandishly or in a way that was designed to draw attention to themselves. And if I did notice them I wouldn’t care anyway. I would object to them if they were dressed in a way that was obscene or revealed their genitals, or if they were behaving in a threatening manner but that would be the case for anyone, regardless of their sex.
I genuinely do not care about what they do in their everyday life. What I do care about is how gender ideology is a threat to womens rights and womens spaces and how it is being used to influence impressionable children and breakdown safeguarding standards. I care about the vast amount of public money that’s being spent on promoting this ideology to the detriment of many other things that are underfunded and strapped for cash (particularly within the health and social services and services for disabled people) and I care about the way this ideology is being used as a stick to beat women with if they dare to step out of line and question it.
A transexual walking down the street, minding their own business? Couldn’t give a duck to be honest, just like I’m sure they couldn’t give a duck about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Of course, girls and women have been dealing with period poverty for decades, not to mention homeless women, yet as soon as a man wants to pretend he has periods they are given free. Absolutely unbelievable
One of the things I think Scotland does do right (and we all know they're not great with Women's rights at the moment!) is that free sanitary items are available in women's bathrooms in schools and universities.

You’re absolutely wrong about what the majority of us would be thinking about if we saw a transexual person in the street. The street is a public place, if I passed them going about their business it’s highly unlikely I’d notice them at all unless they were dressed outlandishly or in a way that was designed to draw attention to themselves. And if I did notice them I wouldn’t care anyway. I would object to them if they were dressed in a way that was obscene or revealed their genitals, or if they were behaving in a threatening manner but that would be the case for anyone, regardless of their sex.
I genuinely do not care about what they do in their everyday life. What I do care about is how gender ideology is a threat to womens rights and womens spaces and how it is being used to influence impressionable children and breakdown safeguarding standards. I care about the vast amount of public money that’s being spent on promoting this ideology to the detriment of many other things that are underfunded and strapped for cash (particularly within the health and social services and services for disabled people) and I care about the way this ideology is being used as a stick to beat women with if they dare to step out of line and question it.
A transexual walking down the street, minding their own business? Couldn’t give a duck to be honest, just like I’m sure they couldn’t give a duck about me.
Exactly! Well said Ekathrina!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly hope Jackie Green and Jazz Jennings are happy - I don’t want them to be miserable just to prove a point and how misled their mothers are. I hope they can live their lives and stop being poster children for medical malpractice and accept themselves. I fear in the future they may have regrets.

Wishing they could have been allowed to grow up without irreversible surgery and accepting the body they had doesn’t mean I wish them horrible lives going forward.
I called utter BS on Susie Green on that Ted Talk when she claimed her son said “mummy, gods made a mistake”

• Wow
  • Sad
Like the twitter employee above. That just displays a belittling and hatred, or a phobia rather than actually what a lot of people in here hold which is just concerns.
This is the Twitter employee - one of the people who banned women who asserted their biological rights - coincidence that women were banned while violent males had free rein on the platform?

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.