Gender Discussion #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Males Of Reddit ban is making sense now.

Thanks think I’ll bleach my eyes now

Can’t forget through Yuri manga too (lesbian Japanese anime)
That twitter employee didn’t say anything about being trans, talked about losing their job. I don’t understand how the logic in this thread from some people seems to be, would trans people just get on with their life’s and when you see someone who is doing just that you immediately judge them anyway and shut them down for no reason other than to post something mean? Surely that is evident to other people in this thread?

Reactions: 2
That twitter employee didn’t say anything about being trans, talked about losing their job. I don’t understand how the logic in this thread from some people seems to be, would trans people just get on with their life’s and when you see someone who is doing just that you immediately judge them anyway and shut them down for no reason other than to post something mean? Surely that is evident to other people in this thread?
POV: You can’t take a joke. Massive L🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thats a real shame because I'm sure they could learn a lot from them. India Willoughby has been mentioned a lot in here and I think that Big Brother was a real lesson in how these subjects can be approached. She entered almost ready for a fight where if I remember Courtney being ready for conversations and to be asked questions etc etc.

So are you saying that you are comfortable sharing spaces with people like the poster but not with anyone else? Where is that line drawn for you then?
You really don't pay attention to what people say do you!!

I would happily share a space with India such as a toilet.....as we are both holding our cocks I would happily him how his day is going

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You really don't pay attention to what people say do you!!

I would happily share a space with India such as a toilet.....as we are both holding our cocks I would happily him how his day is going
Don’t forget to offer India a tampon! I heard he’s using them these days. <3

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry I didn’t know you were a man. One more for the use of ‘cock’ count.

India did no favours for herself in there though, you could tell she was still not comfortable in herself and was fighting everyone who even breathed.

The question is not relevant to you then. To the wider group I was asking whether they would be uncomfortable if the poster being in the womens bathrooms. Nobody has answered it

Reactions: 1

India did no favours for herself in there though, you could tell she was still not comfortable in herself and was fighting everyone who even breathed.

The question is not relevant to you then. To the wider group I was asking whether they would be uncomfortable if the poster being in the womens bathrooms. Nobody has answered it
They have and I have literally mentioned I am a man in at least 4 or 5 replies to you

Reactions: 18
Why are you so fixated on finding the exact circumstances under which people on this forum will use a trans person’s pronouns or feel okay with one in the women’s bathrooms? It’s creepy to be constantly pushing against someone’s boundaries to make them agree to something they’re not comfortable with. Most people have stated that they treat trans people with respect when interacting with them in the real world. And if a man in a dress decides to use a women’s bathroom in a public place, there’s really not a lot that women in that space can do about it, besides leave. I don’t know how much clearer people can be with you except to state that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and kindness. Violence is never okay. If someone has dysphoria, my heart goes out to them and I would absolutely advocate for them to get the treatment that they need in order to live a healthy, happy life (be that mental health support or physical transition if it is called for as a last resort). What this thread is railing against is gender ideology and TRAs. If you can’t recognise after several weeks on this thread that the rights of the female sex are being diminished by this ideology, then I don’t think there’s any point continuing the ‘discussion’.

QUOTE="SueDoyou, post: 12817095, member: 338531"]

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 39
At this point I am not comfortable with anyone who is biologically male using any single sex space that is designed for the sole use of women. Is that enough of an answer?
This is unfortunate for people like the person you are trying to use as some kind of ‘gotcha’ but other individual’s continual boundary pushing and encroachment mean that a solid line has to be drawn in order to protect the rights of women and girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Susie Green has left Mermaids.

Seems very abrupt.
She’s been fired.

Best news I’ve heard all day (and partially makes up for Englands shocking performance).

Her child has deleted their Twitter feed all the way back to 2014.

Can’t wait to see her in handcuffs. Dr Sidbh “Megele” Gallagher will hopefully be next.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This Iis bleeping huge.
They pushed her out the door so fast they haven’t even had time to find an interim.

That statement, phew. They couldn’t even be arsed to pretend they’re sorry to see her go.

They’re trying to get ahead of something. Watch the Sunday papers.

Reactions: 23
The thing is, I'm generally friends with gender non-conforming people because I've always been a bit that way myself, and a bit of an outsider. It's the entire reason I've spent two decades with predominantly gay friends, and I spend 7 years in a same sex relationship.

People always provide these specific examples of trans people who "pass" and say, which toilet do you think *they* should use, like it's some gotcha. I imagine the majority of transsexuals who transitioned in the late 20th century pass reasonably well. Age helps, I think, but as has been explained by someone far more knowledgeable than me in this thread, with personal experience, the criteria for medical transition were much stricter back then. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but in those days I don't think transition would have been recommended to those who didn't stand any realistic chance of passing as or being able to assimilate as the opposite sex. So it's a redundant point really, if someone passes and isn't drawing attention to themselves then nobody is going to notice them, whatever they do.

The point here is that there are a lot of trans people now whose entire goal in transitioning is to be noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They have and I have literally mentioned I am a man in at least 4 or 5 replies to you
Do you care about the tampon machine in men's loos?

I'm a man, too, and I couldn't give a toss. I'd just never use it.

Reactions: 4
She’s been fired.

Best news I’ve heard all day (and partially makes up for Englands shocking performance).

Her child has deleted their Twitter feed all the way back to 2014.

Can’t wait to see her in handcuffs. Dr Sidbh “Megele” Gallagher will hopefully be next.
Fired? Great! Serves the bleep right. Hopefully there's more to follow....

Reactions: 14
The thing is, I'm generally friends with gender non-conforming people because I've always been a bit that way myself, and a bit of an outsider. It's the entire reason I've spent two decades with predominantly gay friends, and I spend 7 years in a same sex relationship.

People always provide these specific examples of trans people who "pass" and say, which toilet do you think *they* should use, like it's some gotcha. I imagine the majority of transsexuals who transitioned in the late 20th century pass reasonably well. Age helps, I think, but as has been explained by someone far more knowledgeable than me in this thread, with personal experience, the criteria for medical transition were much stricter back then. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but in those days I don't think transition would have been recommended to those who didn't stand any realistic chance of passing as or being able to assimilate as the opposite sex. So it's a redundant point really, if someone passes and isn't drawing attention to themselves then nobody is going to notice them, whatever they do.

The point here is that there are a lot of trans people now whose entire goal in transitioning is to be noticed
Trans women have used women's toilets for many years without attracting attention. That's because they had actually transitioned and simply looked like any other woman and conducted themselves in a way that meant no one noticed. Now it seems they have a need to draw attention to themselves to make some kind of point. Having known a number of trans women, I know that there's that awkward period between pre and post-op; when the person is living as a woman but still has a cock. That, again, is entirely different to what's going on now.

I'm confused about the tampon machine. If a man really wants to use one, is he going to use it in the men's loos? Would he not be trying to pass as a woman and use the women's?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you care about the tampon machine in men's loos?

I'm a man, too, and I couldn't give a toss. I'd just never use it.
they never had one in the horseshoe last week and I was gutted as I was planning on pretending I was blackadder just before going over the front

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So ; ' Mermaids' .....that's the Lottery Funding paused, Dr Jacob Bristow with his paedophile-group supporting views gone from the Board of Trustees ; the Prime Ministers views on investigating properly , mentioned.... and now, the Chairperson sacked.

Where are the comments from their 'supporters' such as India Willoughby, or Emma Watson ; jameela jamil , etc etc
No, I thought not........... hypocritical cunts.

Cat got their bleeping tongues?

JK Rowling was right. What a great Gal she is. If I ever met her, I'd buy her a glass of wine to enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Your discussion is basic – pronouns and toilets – college first year, experimenting with blue hair perhaps?

This is about the safety and dignity of women and girls, so that women are not endangered in their everyday lives and forced to self-exclude (e.g. Primark dressing rooms and women with orthodox religious beliefs)

It’s about female sports, it’s about medical care, it is about our right to equal representation.

We are not ‘other’ or ‘cis’ or a sub-set – we are women who won’t accommodate male fetishists. Gender is a state of mind and sex is immutable – a pantomime horse is not a horse, and a man dressed in women’s clothes is not a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.