Gender Discussion #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What‘s particularly annoying is that if any male or female had stripped naked on TV, apologies would have been issued by the TV company and the tabloids would be teaming with outraged headlines. But when a trans person does it, it’s applauded as “iconic.” I’m all for live and let live but if we’re going to have rules on what’s acceptable on TV then they should apply to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No thanks. It’s like they’ve never grown up from the age where they spent all their time farting and drawing pictures of cocks on toilet walls.
But I suppose at least the men on the ‘My big Willy’ programme are actual men, as opposed to ‘women’ with ladydicks.

Reactions: 18
People on Reddit praising the racist sexist movie known as White Chicks. I need to stop going on there at this point ugh.

Reactions: 7
That bloke who flashed his dick on the telly is very fond of penises indeed. I’m so sick of these men and their dick obsession. View attachment 1673410
Thats just gross.
I’m gonna get a necklace with a uterus on it just to rub it in their face that I have one😂
66169B22-2049-4C6E-A86F-038C15D349B3.jpeg

Doesn’t look that bad tbh

Dylan with the president talking about wanting trans rights privileges

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If you don’t want to see a dick you can purposely avoid watching ‘I’ve got a big Willy’ or naked attraction because you know they’ll show them. But if there’s no content warning on Friday Night Live then how are you supposed to avoid it? That’s what makes it flashing.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
If you don’t want to see a dick you can purposely avoid watching ‘I’ve got a big Willy’ or naked attraction because you know they’ll show them. But if there’s no content warning on Friday Night Live then how are you supposed to avoid it? That’s what makes it flashing.
But they blokes on I've got a bit willy aren't pretending they're women.

Reactions: 14
And you know what you're getting yourself into with Naked Attraction. It's also quite matter of fact and none of the nudity is presented in an agressive manner. Whereas the AGP bloke on Friday Night Live got his cock out to deliberately make people (particularly women) uncomfortable.

Men have used their penis as a weapon against women for years and that's exactly what the act on Friday Night Live felt like.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
My mum says “no harm to that lassie, I can’t watch her because she can’t speak right and isn’t funny” it’s like pity laughs because she’s disabled.
Honestly, like your Mum, no harm to her, but I am dreading the series she is going to be on TaskMaster. Because you can bet your boots she is going to be. And then I cannot watch. She is seriously unfunny and people laughing makes me cringe.

Reactions: 10
And you know what you're getting yourself into with Naked Attraction. It's also quite matter of fact and none of the nudity is presented in an agressive manner. Whereas the AGP bloke on Friday Night Live got his cock out to deliberately make people (particularly women) uncomfortable.

Men have used their penis as a weapon against women for years and that's exactly what the act on Friday Night Live felt like.
Exactly. It was done to upset people and those watching didn’t have the option not to see it.

Reactions: 11
My in laws popped round yesterday and we got onto the topic of Friday Night Live (they were big fans when it was first aired). They thought that Jordan was taking the piss out of trans people and that it was a bit mean spirited... Made me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing that gets me about Friday night live is that consent is such a big thing generally these days but if a guy pretending to be a woman swings his dick in front of the camera, no consent needed whatsoever. It’s a load of bollocks (literally 🤣). And of course it’s misogynistic but then that’s the norm now isn’t it?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I couldn't bring myself to watch it, and I absolutely loved SATC. I just knew it would irritate me.
I only watch it as I can witch about it here, it is atrocious but I am weirdly excited for the second series anyway 😅

What‘s particularly annoying is that if any male or female had stripped naked on TV, apologies would have been issued by the TV company and the tabloids would be teaming with outraged headlines. But when a trans person does it, it’s applauded as “iconic.” I’m all for live and let live but if we’re going to have rules on what’s acceptable on TV then they should apply to everyone.
Especially if it was a woman, she would have been basically barred from all tv until a crying apology was made

Reactions: 12
Wayne Cousens that piece of filth that murdered Sarah Everard, was renowned as a flasher. Often, men who commit such crimes start off by flashing. Women get assaulted, raped, murdered, every single hour of every single day and this bleep flashes his cock on TV and is lauded as stunning and brave. I am losing friends over this tiresome bullshit but at some point surely this madness must end?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I only watch it as I can witch about it here, it is atrocious but I am weirdly excited for the second series anyway 😅
Same 🤣 it was so dire but I watched it all, cringing so badly especially at the awful Che Diaz (hey I’m Che Diaz!). Just the most god awful character in existence. I hated what they did to the three women, they went from confident women to simpering, nervous bafoons. All that said, I’ll be watching the next series 🤣 purely to see how bad it is and to slag it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 3
Just saw this from Rosie Duffield. According to Kent Online, when asked about the possibility of a law making misgendering a trans person a hate crime, she said: “I hope not because you might as well arrest me now. I’m not calling Eddie Izzard a woman.” It's alleged that she has said that she will leave the party if Eddie is selected to stand on an all woman party list.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.