Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I just read
So basically small, shriveled, permanently flaccid because of hormone treatment. Not a threat not a weapon. Something to make these women feel superior and doesn’t remind them of men and gives no pleasure to the owner. Why someone would do this to themselves willingly is beyond me. Nothing will convince me this is not a mental illness which leads to self harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah, they still can’t call themselves a woman. No amount of mutilation will make you one. Women are not robots that can be manufactured on the surgeons table.

I’m still going through painful and worrying gynae issues (don’t want to be specific) and a close friend is going through a horrendous pregnancy. An older close female relative who had come through breast cancer years ago is now going through menopause and is struggling massively. Women go through so much tit physically in our lifetime. A man voluntarily having bottom surgery to have a Frankenstein ‘neovagina’ made…I’m sorry no, he does not get to I call himself a woman because of this. Again, that’s a total insult to women. I wish they’d accept themselves for who they are. Men.

Also, that’s interesting about noticing the mansplaining. Interesting they didn’t notice it when they were men 🤔 hmm.

I have heard trans men say they notice that presenting as a man means you are listened to more. That when you walk in a room you’ll be respected more than the women. And you are taken more seriously. This was the two trans men from the transparency podcast saying this. I’ve seen photos I’d say they both pass pretty well as male and pretty much live ‘stealth’ so I think most people would just assume they are male and treat them accordingly. I find it pretty depressing (although it’s not news to me), that women are not given as much respect. It’s no wonder the young generation of women want out😣
I experience this sort of tit daily.
My boss recently asked me to order some computer equipment for her, then undermined me by asking a 30 something male colleague for advice as to what I should order for her. As an older woman my opinion is irrelevant because its just assumed that a youngish male knows more than I do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm actually laughing at the 'bit one sided in here' thing 🤣 the TRA types who post in here ditch it after a couple of posts when they realise most in here are only interested in facts and evidence, not just 'men are women because I believe it, actually' and how can you even argue with that? I honestly believe they're like some kind of weird religious cult, you literally cannot argue people out of it because they don't want to hear it or engage with any kind of critical reasoning.
Completely agree. I am getting so, so tired of seeing people bitching about this thread on other threads, saying how one-sided we are, how unwilling to engage in debate, when the truth is we have shown ourselves perfectly willing to debate whenever someone with different views comes in. The problem is, it's hard to have any kind of discussion with someone who comes in, shouts "you're all terfs! Transphobe! How is this thread allowed?!" and flounces off. Sorry what do you expect? Obviously it's going to be one-sided if nobody from the other side can handle hearing other viewpoints and stick around for longer than a few pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Trans won't hang around in here because they cannot defend their beliefs. They're frightened of actual facts because they go on faith. They're frightened of women because we can prove that they're not women. Women are not 'feelingz' in a mans head.

But mostly, they can't admit they're autogynephiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just reviewed an advance copy of this children's book, which is coming out soon:

'My Dysphoria Monster'.

32794485._SY540_.jpg

... Sometimes the doctor gets it wrong apparently.

The moral of the story is, if you grow your hair long and wear a dress, you are a girl.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think so much of the "trans women are women" nonsense would completely dissolve if all women banded together, shoulder to shoulder and refused to indulge any of it, not an inch, all of us.
Why should they get to set the terms? WE outnumber them, WE are the real, biological women, WE are the only ones that should have the right to access women only spaces.
The women that are so supportive of the TWAW cult remind me of turkeys voting for Christmas, they don't seem to care or understand the implications of what they are supporting, not just today, but further down the line.
It's very easy to have your rights taken away (we are witnessing this right now; Roe v Wade, the erasure of woman specific terminology in NHS material, men beating women in women's sports, forcing us to share changing rooms, toilets and refuge spaces with biological men). Where will it end up? I don't want to find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I welcome all views on this thread, I enjoy it when someone wanders in and starts to tell us how we've got it all wrong. I don't feel the need to be rude, in any case they soon disappear anyway when they realise we're not just going accept TWAW and all the usual guff.

It doesn't bother me if I don't agree with someone's opinion, they are welcome to say what they think and surely that's the point of debate, but they always turn nasty and flounce off 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure if this was posted earlier (been away from here for a bit), but it was heartening to read the comments on this article. Women who are speaking out, such as Macy Gray, are simply stating facts. TRAs hate to hear the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 11
Just reviewed an advance copy of this children's book, which is coming out soon:

'My Dysphoria Monster'.

View attachment 1398762

... Sometimes the doctor gets it wrong apparently.

The moral of the story is, if you grow your hair long and wear a dress, you are a girl.
Do these people not have even the most basic grasp of human biology? All this 'assigned at birth' rubbish is so misleading.
Screenshot_20220707-121319_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 18
Those neovagina pictures and procedures make me squeamish. It’s awful. I don’t see how people can go through procedures like that and then bleat on about it being ‘fake news’ when it goes wrong (like that Twitter user who said their penis was left intact when they had a vaginoplasty. It seems such a delicate procedure, with a painful recovery and sooooo much scope for it to fail or go wrong especially when all it is is one big money making scheme for the surgeons performing it cos let’s face it they’re hardly doing it cos they want to ‘affirm’ ya.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually laughing at the 'bit one sided in here' thing 🤣 the TRA types who post in here ditch it after a couple of posts when they realise most in here are only interested in facts and evidence, not just 'men are women because I believe it, actually' and how can you even argue with that? I honestly believe they're like some kind of weird religious cult, you literally cannot argue people out of it because they don't want to hear it or engage with any kind of critical reasoning.

Well indeed. The reason rational discussion around this matter appears to be ‘one sided’ is because advocates of TWAW can never actually answer straightforward questions such as ‘what is a woman?’ 🤷‍♀️

Instead, they flounce with variants on the ‘well if I have to explain it to you, you’re never going to understand’ schtick. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well indeed. The reason rational discussion around this matter appears to be ‘one sided’ is because advocates of TWAW can never actually answer straightforward questions such as ‘what is a woman?’ 🤷‍♀️

Instead, they flounce with variants on the ‘well if I have to explain it to you, you’re never going to understand’ schtick. 🙄
It's so patronising when they bring out that line! I genuinely see red whenever I hear it or read it because it's dripping in arrogance. TRAs and TWAW supporters really abuse the whole identity politics concept (which I think is becoming increasingly pedantic; but that's a tale for another day), insist on people looking beyond physical appearances and to 'really see others' - but the moment they're in a conversation where someone is asking them to explain their lived experiences etc., they become defensive, start to gaslight the other person and cry about how they're being victimised or discriminated against. They shut down any form of discussion because they don't know how to engage in conversations (most of them are so stupid it's a miracle they managed to get out of bed in the morning), and their ideology has no legs to stand on - and I think deep down (way deep down) they probably know it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this was posted earlier (been away from here for a bit), but it was heartening to read the comments on this article. Women who are speaking out, such as Macy Gray, are simply stating facts. TRAs hate to hear the truth.

Media is really gunning for her. Male violence is caused by women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I experience this sort of tit daily.
My boss recently asked me to order some computer equipment for her, then undermined me by asking a 30 something male colleague for advice as to what I should order for her. As an older woman my opinion is irrelevant because its just assumed that a youngish male knows more than I do.
During a job interview (1983) I was asked by the male boss if I was intending to get pregnant in the near future. Obviously such a question is no longer permitted. When I think of the tit women had to put with in the workplace, even from female bosses, it makes me shudder.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It's all very A level philosophy student to me. Like 'you're so unenlightened that you think words can't change meaning' etc. Are we meant to think it's a coincidence that it's only words that affect women? It reminds me very much of that annoying guy who went on Question Time fairly recently with a huge pack of very old papers, started arguing with a world renowned expert on vaccines etc, and then said 'I studied philosophy and we were taught that an appeal to authority is a logical fallacy' when the expert's qualifications and experience were pointed out. Some people just are not interested in facts, that's fine and up to you, but you can't force other sensible people to believe in your fairytale.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.