Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made some spelling mistakes as I'm a dyslexic. Nit even gonna get into that 😂 yes in a big family of doctors I'm the black sheep lol 🐑 and can't believe someone thought I was lying about my trans cousin having an endocrinologist as a parent 🤣 her dad's in ortho lol.

Thanks for your nice comment ! Seems a bit one sided here though.
Ah the dyslexic card has been played along with deliberate spelling mistake to follow and some emojis. It was not a spelling mistake though it was using the wrong medical terminology dysmorphia instead of dysphoria. So calling total BS on that as having saw people with Dyslexia posting it would be much more apparent.

It is one sided here because we deal in facts something the gender cult cannot deal with. We occasionally get the odd stray who we are polite with and debate.....normally its someone who claims to have a trans child/relative and says its trans phobic,.....makes a few posts before eventually telling us to eff off.

Perhaps like some facebook groups we should have a question for people wishing to join. My suggestion would be what human rights did Jamie Wallis lose when he came out as trans?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean, I admire their commitment. If anyone goes through that they can call themselves a woman sorry :LOL: they must reallyyy want it
I can't find the link but I did read an article about a trans woman who was shocked at the way women are actually treated in society after they transitioned and appeared female presenting? They simply weren't used to for example being constantly interrupted and mansplained
I have worked with a couple of MtF trans people - they continued with their 'manly' ways of talking over women, mansplaining, etc. etc. It may be that, in a public environment (on the street, in shops, etc), they are treated like women (which a lot of them find validating) but the leopard doesn't change its spots.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The absolute worst of surgeries is 'genital nullification'. It leaves the area totally smooth apart from a tiny hole for urine. It is becoming offered by more and more doctors in the US

Warning - graphic pics in links

https://www.alignsurgical.com/non-binary/nullification/

So this one has kept his Willy, but had a ‘vagina’ created too???

D7DEFBA8-DE8D-4EEB-A45E-64DC2E6F5F50.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Quote from Maya Forstater. Sums it up succinctly.

“My case matters for everyone who believes in the importance of truth and free speech. We are all free to believe whatever we wish. What we are not free to do is compel others to believe the same thing, to silence those who disagree with us or to force others to deny reality.”

Original article.

Nothing much to add. Clearly an intelligent, articulate and accomplished woman. Just like JK Rowling. The type of woman we should admire for their accomplishments.

Strange how these two female role models are public enemies one and two in a movement which is supposed to be about female empowerment?

Weird contradictory times we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have worked with a couple of MtF trans people - they continued with their 'manly' ways of talking over women, mansplaining, etc. etc. It may be that, in a public environment (on the street, in shops, etc), they are treated like women (which a lot of them find validating) but the leopard doesn't change its spots.
Caitlyn Jenner is the epitome of this. Its very interesting to watch her talk over women and then get frustrated when she herself gets treated like a woman and ignored when speaking.

Women have historically oppressed because of our SEX. GENDER is the tool used to oppress us.

This is why women have been fighting against gender for centuries. And now it's all coming back because a tiny tiny percentage of men want to pretend that they're women too.

Standing up for women is not transphobic. It's all about women - adult human females. Transwomen are not part of our group. It's not about them, it's about protecting our sex based rights, words and spaces. We have the right to do that. We are not required to include or even consider trans women. No matter how much they scream and hurl abuse.

We are not required to 'be kind'. Being kind is what got us here. Why aren't transwomen 'being kind' and admitting that they're men? Or staying out of our spaces. They have no respect for us, that's why. Its just more oppression of women because of their sex and look! They're using gender to do the oppressing. So what's new? :rolleyes:

Caitlyn Jenner is the epitome of this. Its very interesting to watch her talk over women and then get frustrated when she herself gets treated like a woman and ignored when speaking.
Jenner has said that the hardest part of being a woman is choosing what clothes to wear. That should let every woman know that Jenner is a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They really do think women are holes to stick dicks in, don't they?

Their definition of a "functioning" vagina is one that can be penetrated by a penis. Misogynists.
I don’t believe you can become a woman, but why do they think they can keep their knobs and still be a woman? Why don’t they think they at least have to remove them?

Isn’t that cheaper or something? Like when lady boys in Thailand still have their willies :)
Surely lady boys are just like old fashioned transvestites and don’t actually believe they’re female?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I made some spelling mistakes as I'm a dyslexic. Nit even gonna get into that 😂 yes in a big family of doctors I'm the black sheep lol 🐑 and can't believe someone thought I was lying about my trans cousin having an endocrinologist as a parent 🤣 her dad's in ortho lol.

Thanks for your nice comment ! Seems a bit one sided here though.
One sided?
TRAs have been calling the shots for quite long enough.
They've been screaming,having people cancelled, destroying peoples lively hoods,shouting hate crime at the slightest sign of decension.. People being arrested or assaulted but you think in here's one sided ?
No ,you just don't like the narrative because we are done with it all.
Your mind numbing mantras and screaming transphobia at everyone is quite frankly bloody boring.

• Heart
Women have historically oppressed because of our SEX. GENDER is the tool used to oppress us.

Jenner has said that the hardest part of being a woman is choosing what clothes to wear. That should let every woman know that Jenner is a man.
Boom!! I’m using this quote from now on! That is exactly what it is.

And Jenner - yes, I remember watching that road trip he did with other trans women and the conversation got on to politics. He was doing that man thing of talking loud and talking over everyone else, even resuming the legs apart thing men do to assert their ‘power’ over women and just was generally being his usual typical man self. The trans women told him straight - you are acting like a man, women don’t talk like that. Lots to unpack there, and it was interesting to see they were all upset and intimidated by Jenner. I guess 65 years living as a privileged white man is a hard thing to shake, no matter how much make up you wear or glittery dresses you put on. He’s a dick and always will be. And to think I used to like Bruce the most on the Kardashians 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Boom!! I’m using this quote from now on! That is exactly what it is.

And Jenner - yes, I remember watching that road trip he did with other trans women and the conversation got on to politics. He was doing that man thing of talking loud and talking over everyone else, even resuming the legs apart thing men do to assert their ‘power’ over women and just was generally being his usual typical man self. The trans women told him straight - you are acting like a man, women don’t talk like that. Lots to unpack there, and it was interesting to see they were all upset and intimidated by Jenner. I guess 65 years living as a privileged white man is a hard thing to shake, no matter how much make up you wear or glittery dresses you put on. He’s a dick and always will be. And to think I used to like Bruce the most on the Kardashians 🤣
At least he’s against them competing against women in sports.

Reactions: 13
It’s a little late but my absolute dream would be if one of the really outspoken woke ones would be busted as TERFs, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Emma Watson or Jameela Jamil 🤣🤣 or one of the internet fave celebrities like Keanu Reeves or Dolly Parton…it’s never gonna happen but the drama would be glorious 😂

Ugh and Caitlyn Jenner, is just a privileged man who will continue to live as one. He abandoned all of his children, caused a fatal car accident but wasn’t charged, overall a horrible person but yeah let’s award him Woman of the Year Awards because he’s so much better than anyone else…

Reactions: 27
I'm actually laughing at the 'bit one sided in here' thing 🤣 the TRA types who post in here ditch it after a couple of posts when they realise most in here are only interested in facts and evidence, not just 'men are women because I believe it, actually' and how can you even argue with that? I honestly believe they're like some kind of weird religious cult, you literally cannot argue people out of it because they don't want to hear it or engage with any kind of critical reasoning.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Because it's a lady dick you bigot!!!!

😉
But this is what I don’t understand! We don’t have dicks! Do they actually believe what they’re saying or are they just using it as a way to get what they want? If they really think they’re women, surely a dick would be the last thing they’d want attached to their body? And if they’re dug up in hundreds of years, the DNA will state that they’re men.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.