Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Hypocritical to say the very least to not use ‘her’ for Debbie, which I believe is the pronoun she prefers. Aren’t we meant to always respect peoples preferred pronouns…
Vile to wish death upon anyone too.
No, Debbie has no issues with being referred to as he. Debbie is gender critical

Horrible tweet from India, he seems to get more insane by the day

Reactions: 5

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Interesting that a group of medical experts are questioning the participation of trans in sports

I thought the argument was that “the science” supported the pro-trans in sport lobby.

I’m looking forward to the Open/Unjversal 100m final at Brisbane 2032 when radical feminists receive a dose of biological reality as all the women are knocked out by the first round.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just a thought: if that bill passes, and the cost of a GRC is down to £5 and based on self-declaration, maybe we should all do it??

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I couldn’t bear to watch any more, I got to busting the myth about tampons getting lost and you can’t swim in the sea on a period as a shark will smell you 🤣 I will see if they bring up ‘Only women have periods’ as a myth, argh. I do hope not but I have no faith in a gynae who refers to woman as humans with vaginas, sadly.

have watched: of fucking course!!!
069B5DD2-292F-4031-A84C-0887203B7012.jpg

‘This could be a trans man (yes so a woman) or a person who is non binary (also a woman)’ These are two gynaecologists. Of course we can make it clear that trans men might have periods but A: they most likely won’t if they’re on T, B: who doesn’t realise trans men are still women under the men’s clothes and C: soooo it’s NOT a myth. Dickheads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

weeweegie

VIP Member
Nooooo is he in that?! It's on my list but I didn't know he was in it 😳
Same. I’ve heard it’s good so will probably still watch it. The fact he’s playing a man helps ease the pain a bit 😅 @Cocobaby09 i can’t believe someone actually reported you for that, possibly the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Even Eddie himself says he switches ‘modes’ (boke) and when in ‘girl mode’ (double boke) he says she/her pronouns are a request not a demand. Absolutely bonkers someone would report you for calling him he when Eddie himself wouldn’t care. Tell me you didn’t apologise??!

I think he’s had implants for a few years now. No idea how the wardrobe department dresses him when he’s benefitting from “boy mode” and acting as a man, because I avoid following his career - he gives me the ick.
He’s a proper AGP then. Wow. He has totally changed his tune from his days of being a transvestite and a gender non confirming man enjoying a bit of make up and nail polish. But to actually get implants? Jeez. Bet he hasn’t had bottom surgery though (hate that phrase 🤮).

Last edited:
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
No very head strong. But has now "found her people" now has a binder, which is clearly meant for a black person, I asked if she was identifying as black as well. "I never liked my boobs, they made me feel sick", where does body dysmorphia fit into this non-binary trans talk? It just seems to have appeared from nowhere.
I was trying to find a Twitter thread I’d seen recently with advice for what to do when your daughter comes out as trans. Can’t find it 😞 But there is support out there: https://www.parentsofrogdkids.com/

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I'm still listening to the Stonewall podcast. It's taking so long because it's excruciating listening to the non binary mayor and the Pink News guy absolutely tie themselves in knots and trip over themselves trying to define the very things they're defending.

If second hand embarrassment could kill, I'd be done.
Owen Hurcum is just ludicrous. Ben Cohen about the same. Absolute gibberish from the pair of them.

emm

VIP Member
I'm assuming he means under the Equality Act they can't discriminate against people on the grounds of sex.

So they can't legally prioritise one sex over another.
Although there are loads of situations where they can, things like domestic violence charities can advertise for women in their job ads, for example

Django

VIP Member
Nah they’d be too busy praising them for the most perfect cervix they’ve ever seen. Not like our ugly, NATURAL ones.
To be fair, I've been told that mine is awkward, I doubt many blokes with a wound/vag have been told that.

emm

VIP Member
What if the letter of the law says : "women will not be permitted an abortion" would it be a loophole to identify as a man? Nothing in the law to stop a man having an abortion :unsure:

If laws use the term "women" in certain areas, that isn't fair
I mean if male rapists can identify as a woman to go to female prisons and have reduced sentences...

• Angry

Luisa18

Chatty Member
CivServ equality/Diversity slide. I love the irony of them using an actual woman for the pic of the trans woman scenario, BUT the main thing that sticks in my craw is shoving this shit where Fiona needs a separate room to do the deedpoll adjustments as the public were gawping at “her” in the same section where they’re talking about adjustments for disabled people such as Braille, hearing loops and discrimination against guide dogs. Not quite one and the same, are they.

ETA the one “obvious” pic for the trans scenario was a glampuss one which as we know is merely a fictional idea, and not our lived realities
3E8E90BC-3F14-43B5-8157-1629105FA77B.jpeg

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
And on the whole they will all be happy well adjusted individuals who are making it in the world rather than the actual reality of most trans situation. its just more propaganda
They really do seem to deliberately make themselves look as unappealing as possible.
imagine a woman (of my level of attractiveness) postkng a photo and asking this, they would be crucified