Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
As a copper he is likely to be under special measures as an inmate anyway isn’t he? For his own safety. Hard to convince that being in the womens estate as a woman killer is safer than that.

Reactions: 5
There needs to be a legal distinction, as there is now between the act of penetrating without consent with a penis vs not. Sorry to be crude, but the penetration by a penis element of rape is important. Penetration by the male sexual organ is not the same as a hand, I think that’s quite obvious.
I've experienced both. One wasn't preferable over the other. Object caused the most damage. Sexual pleasure was had by the perpetrator regardless of method. Only difference I can see is possibility of STD and pregnancy. I'm not sure why that necessarily would legally be important (the possibility I mean, rather than whether the victim actually got pregnant or an STD. By that rationale a prepubescent victim is somehow less violated? ) In many countries penis does not form part of the definition of rape, so I don't think it's as obvious as you make it out to be.

Eta: this is the current US legal definition of rape. It is, I believe, much better for victims. https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape

weeweegie

VIP Member
As seen on Snapchat this evening… busting myths about menstruation, that thing that humans with vaginas have for 30/40 years 🥴 And look at her Instagram name! If I had it I would genuinely message her and say, why not change to ‘Dr Everyhumanwithavagina’?
View attachment 998322View attachment 998323
Humans with vaginas, please 😩😩😩

TBF, girls also have periods! NB women are throwing us under the bus more so than trans men as the TM are actually making changes to themselves, whereas NB women for the most part making no changes other than pronouns

Anyone see this shit in Canada? self-identify needs to rot away

View attachment 998479
I think this is just a badly worded way as saying you’ve taken a home test and not had a blood test at the doctors? Surely they don’t mean crackpot men that pretend to be pregnant 😂 Canada is all in on the gender woo woo train. I have a friend from there and sometimes when I come across something I hate on Instagram (some trans mentalness) I can see she has liked it 😞 she is a lesbian but I have a feeling she’s non binary now although she’s not one to put her pronouns on social media. It makes me so sad.

Anyone came across Mr Menno? His videos are worth a watch. A bit of humour amongst the madness. He talks a lot of sense though. His one with Lorraine Kelly is spot on.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
I know a couple of butch lesbians who’ve been turned away from barbers who only cater for men. It’s shit because hair is hair, but their choice. Plenty of unisex places like Supercuts you can go to.

But of course put the trans issue into it and everyone loses their minds.
Thats so weird , I really don't get why hairdressers are still often men/women, what difference does it make in this day and age? I have seen places that charge differently for men's or women's cuts and it makes no sense to me, lots of women have short hair and lots of men have long.totally illogical, not like something like a spa or a prison

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
and doesn't want to transtion but is accepting she has to? complete insanity. No surgeon in their right mind would operate on someone like this
I'm sure there will be some unscrupulous doctor willing to do it for money .

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
It’s so awfully awkward isn’t it. I’ve just started at a new employer which is painfully woke. Pronouns/training/stonewall the lot. Waiting for the nudge to add pronouns to signature etc. What do you do in that situation? This is a bit step up in the industry I work in so like the above poster, no option to not work there. Hoping this godawful balloon bursts soon.
Choose something totally absurd as your pronouns, chair/table perhaps 😂

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Will the schools be allowing trans-identifying females (“transboys”) to attend, or to stay if they transition while already there?
As they have female bodies not male ones that is a different issue - and less of an immediate safeguarding issue.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I'm sure there will be some unscrupulous doctor willing to do it for money .
Of course there will be.

“The people in my head are all male so I need to transition. I don’t actually want to, but they do, so I’m outvoted”.

That’s literally what she’s saying.

• Sick

Kittypops

VIP Member
And on the whole they will all be happy well adjusted individuals who are making it in the world rather than the actual reality of most trans situation. its just more propaganda
Yep, never the troublemakers as this would draw criticism from the predictable quarters.

emm

VIP Member
Interesting point you've just made there, do the righteous TRAs carefully word their placards if they protest against abortion? What a complicated world they live in.
they don't need to use logic so i would guess not, at the point you can be trans but also non binary words and logic have no meaning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I'm assuming he means under the Equality Act they can't discriminate against people on the grounds of sex.

So they can't legally prioritise one sex over another.
You can when there is consideration for safety. That they are conflating gender with sex is concerning when talking about the law. They are going to have to issue a statement soon if the papers pick it up.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I’m so embarrassed - I’d seen Jesse Singal’s name come up a few times on this topic and initially thought oh, that’s odd, that he’s talking about this in such depth, but maybe he spoke to his co-star who has also spoken out on the subject on Twitter. Then I was trying to rack my brains whether the two were actually in the show at the same time as each other. To cut a long story short, I’ve just googled and the person I am talking about is Jesse BIRDSALL from Hollyoaks 😂 But it did sort of make sense because Joe McGann who was also in Hollyoaks spoke out and was being called a TERF for it so I thought it was like he may have spoken to Jesse and given his opinions and swayed him (or vice versa)
ha! This Jesse is a journalist based in the US who wrote an article for the Atlantic on teens transitioning a few years ago and got condemmed for it by Twitter. It was a good article, and I thought looked at both sides of the debate in a reasonably even handed manner.

JeanBurns76

I’m just waiting until there is a public outcry from a religious group over this
Wasn’t Jo Cox sister Kim, fighting to win the Batley & Spen election last year? Some of it centred around Galloway poking his oar in to! I think she was targeted by a big part of the Muslim constituency over her support for LGBTQ teaching in local schools. I remember reading that Tracey Brabin was also attacked. It was quite a volatile situation at the time!

She wasn’t even funny when she was fat! Most over rated comedic actress ever!

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
9 time out of 10, for trans women it is either the height, voice or size of their hands that gives it away, and for trans men it is the height and voice, obviously you can get short men, tall women etc, but it’s just different in these cases. Having said that, I was actually really shocked when Nikki tutorials came out as a trans woman as I’d never have known she wasn’t a biological woman, although I had never seen her full body/height
I don't follow nikki tutorials, I had only seen her about that Ellen thing, but I had thought she was alwys openly trans tbh, I don't know why but something about her face does look it, but either way this is the thing is she is not part of the crazy element of this movement, she is just trying ot live her life as she wants, which I imagine most people are and I have (as I assume all of us) have no problem with