Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Are there communal changing rooms in leisure centres? All our local ones are fully cubicles so parents of either sex can take their children to change in privacy.
Some mums change their kids poolside which I’m not keen on, or naked kids showering where everyone walks past. My
kids run around the house naked, and our secluded garden in the summer, but not in public.
My local ones are split sex, but I know some places have cubicles now.

Kittypops

VIP Member
Personally I think there is and should be a distinction between penetration with a penis and penetration with an object. As I understand it, the law carries similar criminal penalties for sexual assault offences (please correct me if I’m wrong on that)
So penetration, oral, anal, vaginal - go on then, draw your lines

And object wise, what, in your eyes, defines a penis

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Still listening to the podcast ‘gender a wider lens’, almost up to date. I feel like I should be handed an HND in gender studies after this 😂 listening to the interview with Debbie Hayton at the mo, most of you will be aware of her. Refers to herself as a transsexual, transitioned at 44 when she was a married father of 4. Talks about AGP which has been enlightening. She doesn’t try to apologise for the creepy messes you see online, but gives an insight to how it feels and how the over sexualised side of it does not reflect her experience of it. I’ve yet to watch the documentary she was on with Stella (one of the podcast hosts) a few years ago. Anyone else listening to this podcast? What are your thoughts?
I have put this in my library . Thank you .