Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Freddy actually expect to get anywhere with this? Or will she just claim victimhood and 'transphobia'?

Reactions: 8
The utter obsession with how they are perceived by other people is just baffling. Who is sitting around worrying what's on their birth certificate? It's a factual legal document meant to reflect reality, not whatever someone feels like.

We all have a million things we wish were true about our lives. There seems to be a real confusion between what is a want and what is a right with these people.

Reactions: 27
Wasting period products for this is so ridiculous, they could just donate to women shelters and do some good for actual women for once but then obviously they‘re just narcissistic men who want to fetishise being a woman and feed their need for attention, so that will not be happening.
Some of the net zero minded, eco conscious guys boast about recycling used pads and tampons from actually female colleagues and family members.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
AGP men have been known to raid womens sanitary bins and stick used tampons up their arses. How’s that for nasty?

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have just seen an article about the trans character in West Side Story with "the character's gender identity was vague in the original."

No it wasn't. She was a girl. OK, wanting to join a violent all-male street gang is not the wisest decision for a girl (or anyone else really) but SHE WAS STILL FEMALE. Wanting to do something considered "masculine" doesn't make you a man or "non-binary" or a "vague gender identity"

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have just seen an article about the trans character in West Side Story with "the character's gender identity was vague in the original."

No it wasn't. She was a girl. OK, wanting to join a violent all-male street gang is not the wisest decision for a girl (or anyone else really) but SHE WAS STILL FEMALE. Wanting to do something considered "masculine" doesn't make you a man or "non-binary" or a "vague gender identity"
It’s like how they try and say Mulan was trans, or Joan of Arc was non binary. According to them any GNC female of the past is now trans. It’s so insulting.

Reactions: 31
Just burst out laughing on a conference call over this.
Reminds me of Katie Price on CBB discussing Alex Reid and his fondness for having things up his bum - “I couldn’t put enough up there!!” which conjured up images of her desperately scanning the room for additional stuff, having already inserted the contents of the bedside cabinet, hairspray cans, a hot water bottle…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yep. Because women obviously can’t be strong fearless leaders without being trans.
It’s the misogyny for me. A strong non-confirming woman must be a man or NB. That’s a great message and not at all insulting to women 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s like how they try and say Mulan was trans, or Joan of Arc was non binary. According to them any GNC female of the past is now trans. It’s so insulting.
The rewriting of history really gets me. The dead are not around to defend themselves against nonsense theories.

No one has tried to claim Elizabeth I as trans yet (although a historian did postulate she had died as a 10-year-old and was replaced with an effeminate boy her nurse found in the marketplace and Henry VIII didn't notice 😂). I think Bram Stoker also wrote a chapter based on a theory Elizabeth I was an illegitimate grandson of Henry VIII.

Because it's more believable a man would have usurped the position than a woman be a great leader :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
AGP men have been known to raid womens sanitary bins and stick used tampons up their arses. How’s that for nasty?
I also saw screenshots from one forum (whether it was general trans or specific period fetishists I can’t remember) of a man who said he’d worked out the cycle of the girl who served him at his local gas station, by regularly going through the sanitary bin in the women’s toilet. He went into precise detail about there only being one female staff member so he knew any pads he found belonged to her, and he knew exactly when to go back to get more.

He would steal them and wear them. But that wasn’t enough. He liked to then go inside and speak to her at the counter, getting off on the fact that she had no idea that he was wearing her used pads. I think he used to describe peeing himself as he stood there too

These men are seriously degenerate and dangerous.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.