Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But no, it's not him that's sick, it's the nasty bigots criticising him!

View attachment 910736
As a father myself that makes me absolutely sick. I had read the earlier tweet and was on the fence if he was trying to troll people or was just a twisted saddo. That tweet is wrong on so many levels. I have been down some dark rabbit holes before but duck me that takes the biscuit.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They also have gems like this 🤢

So glad we've gone back several decades where women need to flash their tits at their boss to get a promotion 😡
More self delusion, the idea that every man wants them and that's what womanhood is. Absolutely on another bleeping planet 😂.

Reactions: 10

So glad we've gone back several decades where women need to flash their tits at their boss to get a promotion 😡
This tit makes me so weary, I just feel like giving up. These TW's really think that being a "real" woman is all about flashing your tits to a bloke at work, "accidentally" sending nudes to your mum ("Mummy, look at your daughter, I'm just like you!") and wanking in front of a mirror to self-validate your perversions. It's taken years of protests, petitions and action, whilst waiting for legislation to protect us from unwanted leering and groping, especially in the workplace.
I have 3 young step-granddaughters and I'm strongly encouraging their mum to send them to an all-girls school when they reach secondary school age (11+ in the UK.) After reading a report which laid bare the amount of sexual harrassment, abuse and exploitation that young girls have to suffer whilst at school, I'm terrified for them.

And yet this hole thinks that we all flash our tits in the hope of a promotion? Yes, dear, of course you're a "real woman". You clearly have such empathy with womankind 🙄

Reactions: 23
it’s 2 o’clock in the morning, I’m very tired, I may have misunderstood this Twitter thread but is it just me?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
it’s 2 o’clock in the morning, I’m very tired, I may have misunderstood this Twitter thread but is it just me?
I’ve seen some people on Twitter say that you can’t say that they were all women because you don’t know how they identified. Dear lord, the mind games they go through.
Here’s more on the person at the memorial.

56E2FFE0-9483-4746-8FE5-9546659C826F.jpeg
47EA3EF8-B539-4AF3-A909-798BFFABDD8D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen some people on Twitter say that you can’t say that they were all women because you don’t know how they identified. Dear lord, the mind games they go through.

View attachment 911856View attachment 911857
What the duck did I just read. Equalising groping with a massacre and also then going on about gender based violence against trans people when those women were killed because they were women not trans. How to centre yourselves in the tragedy. Horrific. I hope there were complaints.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Sorry wtaf, how is this relevant to the memorial? It's not like it was a random LGBT conference or even a non-specific event for women - I would expect someone to be giving this kind of speech there, although I don't agree with it. But this was a memorial for women who were massacred, who the hell thought it was appropriate to bring this person in to talk about male violence against trans people?? And as for people saying we don't know how they identified - we don't, no, because they're dead, because they were murdered for splitting off into the women section rather than arguing with him about their pronouns or gender identity, so until someone who knew one of them says actually so and so was a non binary person simply wearing a dress that day, I'll choose to go with them being women, thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Do they live like those saucy Confessions films in the 1970s?

First glance (never wrong) that’s a hulking great bloke in lipstick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
First glance (never wrong) that’s a hulking great bloke in lipstick.
They'll say that there are loads of trans women we don't notice because they pass so well, but the reality is almost none of them pass, they just think they do because men think makeup and clothes are enough to make a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They'll say that there are loads of trans women we don't notice because they pass so well, but the reality is almost none of them pass, they just think they do because men think makeup and clothes are enough to make a woman.
They really don’t. You can ALWAYS tell.

Reactions: 16
Are they really trying to trans murdered women that were killed on the basis of their sex? I hate these sick in the head people.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve said this before, but I clocked a young man dressed as a girl at a shopping centre over the summer. It was really busy, but even then, I saw him out of the corner of my eye and - despite the crop top and padded bra - my brain clocked that it was a man immediately. It’s instinctive. It was the height, build, and torso of a man. He was with a young woman and would end up using the female toilets and changing rooms, no doubt 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
People engaging in the "polite fiction" that they can't tell is what's behind this.

It's the woman that praise them that get me. I know I've said this before but there is a man in a FB style group I am in and he wears women's clothes and wigs (and looks like a bloke). The gushing praise he receives makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Are they really trying to trans murdered women that were killed on the basis of their sex? I hate these sick in the head people.
Isn’t it funny that they’re skirting over the real issue - a misogynist mass killer - in favour of crying about “assuming gender”. Cry for the terrified young women who knew what was going to happen to them FFS.

Worst of all is actually calling it transphobic. These women were killed for being women and that’s transphobic? Will trans women start yearning to be murdered for being female too? I mean they want to experience periods and to be sexually assaulted… why not?

Reactions: 17
I’ve said this before, but I clocked a young man dressed as a girl at a shopping centre over the summer. It was really busy, but even then, I saw him out of the corner of my eye and - despite the crop top and padded bra - my brain clocked that it was a man immediately. It’s instinctive. It was the height, build, and torso of a man. He was with a young woman and would end up using the female toilets and changing rooms, no doubt 🤷‍♀️
There’s some videos going round on ladbible at the moment about this ‘woman’ who dumpster dives. I immediately clocked that he wasn’t a woman. I ended up on his TikTok which was 🤢

Reactions: 1
It's the woman that praise them that get me. I know I've said this before but there is a man in a FB style group I am in and he wears women's clothes and wigs (and looks like a bloke). The gushing praise he receives makes my skin crawl.
I'm in a few groups with the same. They seem to like the rockabilly/50s aesthetic. You'd think one of them was a minor celebrity the way they go on.

In another group (a left leaning meme group) the one has documented his transition from big beardy man to poor facsimile of a woman and everyone raves about how stunning and brave he is. He looks a mess, tit wig, the kind of skin only men have, a jaw no amount of "feminisation" surgery can save.

I'm one of the people who wants to be polite and kind but as someone else said, the fiction that they pass and look great is the thin edge of the wedge... If they look like women (they don't) then they are women, and if they are women and they're attracted to women then of course they're lesbians, entitled to women's spaces and bodies and so on...

• Sick
Lightening the subject a bit but still relevant - how on earth is the horror that is Mrs Brown's Boys still on TV at all in 2021, let alone the jewel in the crown on Christmas Day TV? It's like a throwback to 1977 - who watches that bloke in a dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.