Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that lesbian women are being pressured to have sex with men in dresses.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything.

You can just imagine how much of a virtue-signalling douchebag someone has to be that they would give up their beliefs (vagina and boobs) just so they can continue feeling morally superior to bigots like myself who arent fooled by an Adam's apple in a dress.

To actually go through with sex you dont want just so you can say you're an inclusive progressive and SO much better than all the fascist women who don't agree with you is so weak and spineless, IDGAF.

Also, I've never met a man unironically wearing a dress who didnt give off sex-offender vibes. Go figure.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
jesus christ, I have just been watching a video by someone recommended on here (when my cat gets off me i will get my laptop and find the link :ROFLMAO: ), watching and commenting on the surgery this 20 year old has had to remove her womb, tubes everything else and will now probably be using a catheter for life, a fact that was not actually explained before she had the surgery :oops: how can any doctor basically maim someone like this?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
jesus christ, I have just been watching a video by someone recommended on here (when my cat gets off me i will get my laptop and find the link :ROFLMAO: ), watching and commenting on the surgery this 20 year old has had to remove her womb, tubes everything else and will now probably be using a catheter for life, a fact that was not actually explained before she had the surgery :oops: how can any doctor basically maim someone like this?!
TT Exulansic? She’s brilliant.
ETA - yes it’s criminal. Watch her videos about Jazz Jennings. That poor boy.

Reactions: 5
TT Exulansic? She’s brilliant.
ETA - yes it’s criminal. Watch her videos about Jazz Jennings. That poor boy.
yes her! (luckily as the cat shows no signs of moving :ROFLMAO: ) I thought I knew a lot about transitioning from reading here but I was actually floored by that video, would definitely recommend to everyone here

Reactions: 7
EXACTLY.

How dare you plop into this thread and demand we provide you with examples of sex based rights being violated? Such a cheap tactic. Your ignorance doesn’t mean that these issues aren’t real. Have you been living in a cave for the past five years?

Anyway, I have no time for TRAs (or TRA adjacent people) in this thread and will be yielding the ignore button if this thread keeps getting derailed.
bleeping weirdo

But no, it's not him that's sick, it's the nasty bigots criticising him!

FGAtO9_XEAQIYoN.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I enjoyed this video. Whatever you think of Julie Burchill, I absolutely adore ballsy, mouthy, clever working class women. What she says about the current incarnation of "woke" being the middle class trying to maintain the status quo is interesting. Trans stuff is touched upon towards the end.

Reactions: 13

I enjoyed this video. Whatever you think of Julie Burchill, I absolutely adore ballsy, mouthy, clever working class women. What she says about the current incarnation of "woke" being the middle class trying to maintain the status quo is interesting. Trans stuff is touched upon towards the end.

Love Julie Burchill! I actually disagree with a fair few opinions of her but she is her own woman with her own mind.

I'm glad to see she is unapologetically herself with the woke crowd!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love Julie Burchill! I actually disagree with a fair few opinions of her but she is her own woman with her own mind.

I'm glad to see she is unapologetically herself with the woke crowd!
I agree, a lot of her opinions I don't like but ,don't know if any of you follow the India Knight thread, she is the only person in the public eye who is saying anything about her awful husband (who got off prison time, because of her support) while other media people like Sali Hughes and Caitlin Moran continue to support her

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok, so Drag is an amplification of 'women', name coming from "Dressed as a Girl"
Where's the Drab = Dressed as a Boy? No! It's make-up a go-go! Nowt drab.
Or The Dram = Dressed as a Man, otherwise evidenced as "Drama" for all its performative crap

Reactions: 8
Ok, so Drag is an amplification of 'women', name coming from "Dressed as a Girl"
Where's the Drab = Dressed as a Boy? No! It's make-up a go-go! Nowt drab.
Or The Dram = Dressed as a Man, otherwise evidenced as "Drama" for all its performative crap
I never knew this about the acronym! not a surpirse drab is not a thing, celebrating men for doing what women do is standard, why would we celebrate women for anything similar

• Heart
  • Sad
Do you not think that having men able to self-ID as women to get into rape support groups constitutes bleeping women over? Or elderly women in care homes who aren't allowed a sex preference for those doing their personal care, or even just women wanting to change in a women's-only changing room where staff have been told they have to let in anyone who is carrying clothes marketed as women's? How about young girls who have been brought up as trans because they preferred to play with cars, and the young women who are dealing with the lasting trauma of having their breasts removed as teenagers? I'm glad you personally don't feel we're being fucked over, but some of us do, and I really don't think being concerned about self-ID or the erosion of women's sex-based rights makes me a bigot.
As I have said previously, at one time it was thought lobotomies were a good idea.

This is DISGUSTING.
I saw this on Twitter this morning and my blood was boiling. What a bloody insult.

I agree, a lot of her opinions I don't like but ,don't know if any of you follow the India Knight thread, she is the only person in the public eye who is saying anything about her awful husband (who got off prison time, because of her support) while other media people like Sali Hughes and Caitlin Moran continue to support her
How India Knight could stand by that man after what he did is just unbelievable to me. How desperate is she not to be single? I’d happily be alone for the rest of my life than breathe the same air as a filthy turd like him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whilst we are on the topic of disgusting weirdos on twitter 🤢
Like any of us give a tit about this man's narcissistic mirror wanks.

I mean, if I looked like that I'd probably be habitually avoiding mirrors but the self delusion knows no bounds.

• Haha
They also have gems like this 🤢

So glad we've gone back several decades where women need to flash their tits at their boss to get a promotion 😡
My boss is a married woman in her 50s - don’t think that’s going to get me anywhere. These people are idiots.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.