Gender Discussion #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they shut down instead of booting him out? Were they worried about being 'transphobic'?
The woman who ran it was so upset that she couldn't face carrying on with it, and nobody else wanted to take over as mod :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
OTE="HoGi, post: 6625687, member: 20808"]
Well they are on some breastfeeding support groups so I don't see why they would see menopause as off-limits
[/QUOTE]

I do breastfeeding support at work and if a trannie wanted to join in our online group sessions, he would be given short shrift. It's a safe space for mothers who are having problems with feeding, we can observe their babies feeds, check their breasts and nipples for mastitis or thrush, and we provide a bit of TLC when women are feeling quite vunerable and overwhelmed. If some pervy guy in a dress and lipstick thinks he has a "right" to join in, he can just duck off. I'm not supporting that, I don't care how "inclusive" I'm supposed to be.

And how is a man supposed to know how the menopause feels? Sticking a hormone patch on his arse isn't going to turn him into a woman, any more than it turns middle-aged, actual women into Pamela Anderson. It's like a big game of make-believe for them, they're so desperate for some kind of female "experience". They can't have vaginal sex, they can't have female orgasms, they can't date men, so they try to muscle in on menopause and breastfeeding. It's tragic really, especially for women who are pushed out of safe spaces by these pathetic excuses for men.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is too too funny to see wokesters lose their tit over Dave La Chapelle's Netflix show and how he was supportive of JK Rowling. Too funny to see them turn on him for being the wrong kind of black man. I saw a comment that went something like "he has come from a wealthy and well connected background so he is too privileged to understand how trans are marginalised". Oh really? I thought, according to far lefties, that a well connected and wealthy black person was more oppressed than a poor white working class person. Amazing how their goalposts and rules change to suit their narrative
When did transgender people become the most oppressed and marginalized group? Like, you're telling me that someone who grew up a middle class, straight, white man who then 'transitioned' to a woman in their 40s or 50s is actually more oppressed than women who experience sexism and harassment, all people from ethnic minorities who experience racism, all people who grew up or live in poverty, people who experience homophobia- including countries were it's still punishable by death? 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A breastfeeding help group should not have men in it full stop. Even dads should wait outside because women need to feed in peace. If anyone turned up without a baby i would be suspicious. The first time I gave birth I was trying to start feeding and the midwife - and older woman - not the one who delivered my baby - grabbed my boob and tried to shove it in her mouth. I was too shocked to even react but felt very unhappy about it. I was ready for someone to try that second time round so I could put them in their place - but thankfully no one did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They're only "oppressed" when they can't have what they want. Black people were (and are) denied jobs, opportunities, decent housing, proper healthcare, and they suffer discrimination because of their ethnicity.
For TW's, it's jumping the surgery/hormone treatment queue, and being able to leer at real women in changing-rooms and toilets.

Hardly the same thing, is it? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They want their drugs and surgeries paid for at a time when healthcare is stretched for everyone. I'm sorry, if you can't afford such things and/ or private healthcare, you can't afford to be trans, end of story. An entitled TiF once complained about 'cis' women being able to get mastectomies but she couldn't get hers covered, as if it's the same thing

And it's also reason number 700 why I'm against kids transitioning- they're being signed up to be lifelong customers of healthcare

Reactions: 22
Interesting comment about them wanting the female "experience". I think some definitely fetishise femininity as a submissive thing.

I remember reading an article on Vice by a trans woman who was disappointed that being fucked as a woman (i.e. post op) wasn't the ultimate, 'validating' experience of womanhood they thought it would be. It was a misogynist, disgusting heap of tit.

They say TERFs want to define everyone by what's between their legs, and half of them think being a woman is just being a submissive duck hole for men.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm in a few menopause support groups on fb.
Last week a women posted a beautiful poem she had written about menopause and all the weird and wonderful changes it creates etc etc very moving piece of work.

In the comments - 'beautiful poem, but can i point out we don't all identify as women'

I eye rolled so hard i gave myself a migraine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
accessorising being that well known feature of dealing with the menopause :ROFLMAO:
I know! It really annoyed me when I read that as 1. It implies that women don't know how to dress themselves or look good and have to seek guidance from transwomen when we've been doing just fine ourselves and most transwomen look a holy show anyway and 2. That a woman would join a menopause group to find out how to accessorise as if that's a pressing need. If she joins a menopause group it's for a reason, I presume she'd look elsewhere if she wanted fashion advice!

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, a TW can teach me about being a 'woman'. I have absolutely no interest in hearing anything they have to say on the subject

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A breastfeeding Facebook group I was in had to close down because the mods found out that an autogynephile pervert with a lactation fetish was on there. I felt physically sick when I heard. I hadn't shared any photos or videos, but many women had, and they felt utterly violated to have basically been wanking fodder.
That is so sinister. How upsetting.

Reactions: 11
I don’t trust men, and transwomen are men to me. Cancel me for such an extreme view! Whether they have had surgery or not, they are still men. I have always felt sympathetic to transgender people. But in the last few years the gaslighting and aggression, the sex crimes committed by them and added to female stats, the encroachments into women’s spaces has turned me away from being sympathetic to being angry that men are trampling over women, and people are turning a blind eye. The blue haired lot just make me :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm in a few menopause support groups on fb.
Last week a women posted a beautiful poem she had written about menopause and all the weird and wonderful changes it creates etc etc very moving piece of work.

In the comments - 'beautiful poem, but can i point out we don't all identify as women'

I eye rolled so hard i gave myself a migraine
But the point is the person who wrote the poem DOES ‘identify’ as a woman. Why are we not allowed to call ourselves what we actually are!! That has maddened me, I can only imagine how it made those menopausal women feel 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's crazy isn't it. Like if you're deluded enough to believe you're something else despite going through the menopause, then that's your look out. Leave everyone else out of it!

Reactions: 9
It's the obsession with 'inclusion' that gets me. Not everything needs to be inclusive or for everyone. I wouldn't join a group for Jewish people or a mothers group or a group for Spanish speakers. It just feels like it's perfectly acceptable for every other demographic to have things just for themselves but women are the exception to that rule. We can have nothing.

And as for transwomen talking about when they were a 'girl', this really gets me- an Irish TiM who was once an altar boy as a kid said that he sees himself as the first altar girl in his school. duck. Right. Off.
and also imagine you as an ( I assume non trans person) went to a trans group, would you be included? Obvioulsy things that are blatently dicriminatory are different - i.e. excluding certain sexes or races) but as you have said, so many things are about experience rather than just "identity" In the end women are going ot have to start groups which are called something like "people born with vaginas who..." so we can have our own spaces

Reactions: 12
I guarantee if we started a group for people with vaginas or whatever they'd still whinge about that "just because I don't have a vagina doesn't make me any less of a woman, TERFs just love reducing womanhood to what's between their legs" or whatever.

I just spotted this. An article about Dave Chappelle's Netflix show. Interesting how one group mentioned gets the 'women' label but the other group (actual women) are 'assigned female at birth'. This is what they've always wanted, to be seen as women while we're the 'other'. This is ultimately what the distortion of language has been leading towards. Nothing to do with inclusiveness or any shite, the end goal was to become the default of woman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I’m perfectly happy to be ‘defined’ by my sex as a woman in the same way that I’m happy to be ‘defined’ as a white person. What I’m not happy to be defined by is societal gender norms, and that has absolutely nothing to do with my biological status as a woman. I find it so very strange when the TRAs bang on about ‘defining you by what’s between your legs’ - well yes, my sex is fixed, and factual. If you feel like you can’t wear what you want or present how you want or do a certain job that’s not your sex holding you back, it’s gender?

• Heart
Re: periods

This popped up on my feed where a trans person (not sure what they're like overall as I don't follow them) was pointing out that trans women are not having periods and why would they want to, and mentioned it being fetish-y.

So many trashy replies from trans women lol. Then there is whining about trans men\ non-binary being overlooked in period conversations - like what the duck, just cause online material might refer to women doesn't mean they can't bleeping read up about it, do they want personalised material like 'Scott, is your cycle normal?'

Some sense from women, but then bleeping handmaidens too

I would love men to have to deal with period pains, just think how quick and effective the medication for the pain would be for it 🥰

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.