Gender Discussion #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nosey on Kat Bristow’s page. Just incase you were wondering what abrosexual meant (sure you weren’t but good for a laugh anyway).

It does make you wonder if they are so desperate to be women why do they hate actual women so much? It just makes me think they are hateful, frustrated gay guys who are jealous of women but hate them at the same time. It’s all so weird 🥴
what the hell does any of this even mean?! I just have no words how ridiculous this is. are we going to get to a point where in addition to introducing our pronouns we are also expected to introduce our (daily changjng) sexual orientation so we don't offend someone who may or may not be attracted to men that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pronoun Twitter full of anger at Blackfishing Jesy. The irony

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a nosey on Kat Bristow’s page. Just incase you were wondering what abrosexual meant (sure you weren’t but good for a laugh anyway).

It does make you wonder if they are so desperate to be women why do they hate actual women so much? It just makes me think they are hateful, frustrated gay guys who are jealous of women but hate them at the same time. It’s all so weird 🥴
This is just bleeping meaningless isn't it? I was in a relationship with a woman for nearly 7 years, I have since dated men exclusively. I have been attracted to all sorts and could reasonably define myself as some sort of 'queer' but I'm well aware that (rightly) nobody bleeping cares 😂. Least of all me. This obsession with fitting into boxes and announcing it to the world is narcissistic in the extreme.

Reactions: 23
Not fancying someone every day is really normal isn't it? I don't meet enough people to fancy someone new every day and I don't fancy my boyfriend every day because of things like emotions, illness, my boyfriend being annoying af 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not fancying someone every day is really normal isn't it? I don't meet enough people to fancy someone new every day and I don't fancy my boyfriend every day because of things like emotions, illness, my boyfriend being annoying af 😅
Absolutely. It's like when people announce being asexual. Nobody needs to know. They're so desperate to be in an oppressed minority they're fabricating reasons to be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

The level of self absorption here is off the scale 🙄 Who gives a duck about what this creature finds attractive on a daily basis? Why would you need to discuss this with everyone online?
Does this person have a job or anything else going on in their pathetic existence other than penis naval grazing?

Reactions: 15
I'm technically mixed (grandparent) but I look completely white and I'd feel a dick using it to add to an oppression list the way this white man looking creature does. Just very weird.

I really really wish they would at the very least Just separate the LGB from the trans and stop acting like people that aren't comfortable with trans are also homophobic or against gender non conformity, I'm all for both which is one of the main reasons I'm not comfortable with the trans movement.
He is mixed race and does look it IMO (its more evident, in other photos). It's probably the only part of his description that is legitimate. There is a link on his twitter profile which goes into even more detail about his preferences. WTAF. So demanding, entitled & absurd:

How to use my name

My full name

Kathryn Bristow

If you're adding me to a list of names, please use this name.

'Kathryn Bristow' is pronounced

Kah-th-RIN BRIST-oh

This is how I pronounce my own name when speaking English.

Personal name

Kat

This is the name I want to be addressed by during a conversation.

Formal name

Ms Bristow

I use this name in formal contexts. For example, a letter addressed to me might start 'Dear Ms Bristow'.

On an envelope

Ms Kathryn Bristow

Please use this name when adding my name to an address in a formal context.

How to use my pronouns

To speak about a person in English, you don't need to know their gender but you do need to know which pronouns to use. This information can't be determined from a person's name or what they look like, so we include it on everyone's page.

fae/faer

Kat plays board games.

Fae is a bit competitive.

Maybe you will win a game against faer one day.

Faer board game collection is impressive.

Your collection is a lot smaller than faers.

Kat keeps a journal to remind faerself of past gaming victories.

😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The level of self absorption here is off the scale 🙄 Who gives a duck about what this creature finds attractive on a daily basis? Why would you need to discuss this with everyone online?
Does this person have a job or anything else going on in their pathetic existence other than penis naval grazing?
I like to refer to this person as the green party identity collector. Gotta catch them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
don;t think there would be time what with adding their endless list of adjecctives to their bio

He is mixed race and does look it IMO (its more evident, in other photos). It's probably the only part of his description that is legitimate. There is a link on his twitter profile which goes into even more detail about his preferences. WTAF. So demanding, entitled & absurd:

How to use my name

My full name

Kathryn Bristow

Kah-th-RIN BRIST-oh

Personal name

Kat

Formal name

Ms Bristow

I use this name in formal contexts. For example, a letter addressed to me might start 'Dear Ms Bristow'.

On an envelope

Ms Kathryn Bristow

How to use my pronouns

To speak about a person in English, you don't need to know their gender but you do need to know which pronouns to use. This information can't be determined from a person's name or what they look like, so we include it on everyone's page.

fae/faer

Kat plays board games.

😆😆😆
of course there is a journal to document her victories :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I cna imagine being sent a passive aggressive reply letter for accidentally writing only Ms Bristow on an evelope

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you've ever come across Phoebe Fuller, there's some very serious and disturbing stuff that's come out about her.

She's someone who is reasonably prominent in the GC online sphere. I think it's a good reminder that online there will always be some fucked up people, regardless of which side. Makes it doubly important to stay critical and challenge things that don't seem right.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just have no words how ridiculous this is. are we going to get to a point where in addition to introducing our pronouns we are also expected to introduce our (daily changjng) sexual orientation so we don't offend someone who may or may not be attracted to men that day 😂
I'm spending too much time on Twitter - but interesting comments on this thread about declaring pronouns - women seem more inclined to 'be kind' and declare their she/her pronouns, which is viewed as submissive behaviour by some

Reactions: 11

How to use my name

My full name

Kathryn Bristow

Kah-th-RIN BRIST-oh

Personal name

Kat

Formal name

Ms Bristow

On an envelope

Ms Kathryn Bristow

How to use my pronouns

fae/faer

Kat plays board games.

😆😆😆
Fae can go f**k faerself 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kathryn Bristow, you're a mediocre male who no one would pay the slightest bit of attention to in any other circumstance. Face up to it, you're a boring, mediocre tool

Reactions: 15
I bet most people who meet Kathryn immediately clock a guy dressed as a woman so don’t need all the rest of it to help them out.

Reactions: 14
Fae/faer? Anyone tries that with me in real life and they will be told to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

How to use my name

My full name

Kathryn Bristow

Kah-th-RIN BRIST-oh

Personal name

Kat

Formal name

Ms Bristow

On an envelope

Ms Kathryn Bristow

How to use my pronouns

fae/faer

Kat plays board games.

😆😆😆
OK fair enough. I do still find it odd to put it in your bio like that though.

Reactions: 3
OK fair enough. I do still find it odd to put it in your bio like that though.
It is weird. Things you just are, like sex, ethnicity, age is something you don't have to alert people to. It's just who you are. Stuff you may find important like your religion, job, hobbies us something you may want to tell people about.

Reactions: 9

How to use my name

My full name

Kathryn Bristow

Kah-th-RIN BRIST-oh

Personal name

Kat

Formal name

Ms Bristow

On an envelope

Ms Kathryn Bristow

How to use my pronouns

fae/faer

Kat plays board games.

😆😆😆
Imagine being this demanding and then assuming the rest of society is the problem.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.