Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kelly123

VIP Member
Did anyone see the post about pretending her name is Penelope in Starbucks? I read a comment saying they would also use the name Penelope to honour her. Bonkers

Reactions: 4

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Good news today that there’s been no change in her cervix since they last checked. They must be so relieved to have some positive news for once.

CleopatraOne

She’s dropping followers so quickly. I think people are seeing through her. She’s anything but genuine. And incredibly boring.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Rather uncalled for comments on a local page! Didn’t even realise it was her until my sister sent me the screenshot of the post in her local area 🤣
Woah what was this in regards to?
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.

Also imagine your new Sister in Law posting a pic where your Husband (Jake) looks like he can’t stand you and your little bratty baby 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Rosey Posey

Correct, I used to be good friends with Gemma (didn’t fall out just drifted apart over the years)
---

Also I’m still very good friends with one of Gemma’s close friends and that’s how I get updates on the baby
We all drift and move on at times. X

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The personalised marathon jumper for a child to wear most probably one time is honestly ridiculous. Tell me your life is all for show without telling me your life is all for show 🙄 She really is vacuous isn’t she.

Mabels1986

update - still no baby, don’t think it will be much longer but thought that nearly 10 weeks ago
How do you know? She hasnt posted anything 🤔.
I did say she was staying off insta intentionally so she gets all the you ok hun msgs that she craves

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Please someone with the know how make a thread for this joke of a Woman! She gets worse and worse by the day. Constantly using her Son’s heart condition as content, her Children are feral and she has zero control over their behaviour and obvious lack of respect for anything, allowing her poor Dog’s lump to go unchecked, I could go on!

Attachments

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Absolutely terrifying for them, and this is going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion I know, but I see so many people trying to conceive with various issues and adoption literally never enters their thoughts 😔

• Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Oh my god, why does she say ‘I just see these’ why is she so illiterate? Why do these instacunts not know how to speak properly?
So irritating isn’t it! I get that there are regional accents but surely when she’s writing she should be able to get it grammatically correct. To think this Woman is raising a Child as well, I swear there should be standards that need to be met before being allowed to have Children!

Mabels1986

I thought the same too, she got pregnant within a few months after P, which didnt give her enough time to grieve her, i hope poor Ted doesnt suffer cos of this