Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
IMG_9265.jpeg

I’ve always believed that Gemma wanted a Baby because that’s ‘what you do’, she bought the house, got married and this was another piece of the puzzle, a little human of her own to dress up and buy things for. This statement right here has absolutely confirmed that for me, what on earth did she expect? Also the fact that she lost P is not the only reason she will worry for her Son’s welfare for the rest of her life, that is a feeling every (bar the worst of the worst) parent has is it not?

Reactions: 4
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.
100% agree!

Like I said on Mrs ftb post I preferred Gemma out of the lot of them but she’s really become unbareable! Self entitled little madam

So personally for me with Gemma I have found her to be way more tolerable and relatable since she lost her daughter. Before I did struggle with her but I do feel she has grown up since that.
What I found is I despised Lauren the in law. I found some of her posts about her kids absolutely vile after Gemma lost her girl. Especially the ones about her having two miscarriages. I think she’s in constant competition for attention, especially with the cancer thing and to be honest that’s what makes me sick to my stomach. She is a vile compulsive attention seeker and I hope to god I never have to see her because genuinely I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut after hearing the vile vile things she has done.
Yeah I do think Gemma has
So personally for me with Gemma I have found her to be way more tolerable and relatable since she lost her daughter. Before I did struggle with her but I do feel she has grown up since that.
What I found is I despised Lauren the in law. I found some of her posts about her kids absolutely vile after Gemma lost her girl. Especially the ones about her having two miscarriages. I think she’s in constant competition for attention, especially with the cancer thing and to be honest that’s what makes me sick to my stomach. She is a vile compulsive attention seeker and I hope to god I never have to see her because genuinely I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut after hearing the vile vile things she has done.
yeah I completely agree, she has grown up since the loss of her daughter but some of the things she posts are so controversial and self entitled, like the whole she was getting no support with her pregnancy now so went to the bereavement midwife or whatever, unfortunately had this happened to anyone else it’s really sad but it’s the state of the nhs. I’ve had god knows how many miscarriages and never had support after or during the next pregnancy but I would never go seek out a midwife I dealt with in the past to speed things along for me 🤷‍♀️
---
You’re right, Gemma isn’t a patch on that loon Lauren. She really is one of those Women who feel really insignificant but are constantly trying to gain attention. The whole relationship between her and Gemma, knowing how much they despised each other in the past, just feels really fake and forced.
Lauren is mad, she’s got to have some sort of BPD/psychosis!
I saw her once after all her cancer lies and she quite literally ran away from me, not that I would of done anything, I’m a bloody adult and she’s the type to call the police straight away 🤣

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
This will be an unpopular opinion but if she ever gets pregnant again then I’d have zero sympathy for her. Her body clearly isn’t up to pregnancy.

Janne1

Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---

Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.
Honestly this! I’ve been through exactly the same and thought she’s really milking it abit. When she had the burst pipe and let the plumber in but then had to go back to bed because she’s on strict bedrest and told him to fend for himself. You’re told to still do some gentle walking, to reduce the risk of bed sores and bloody clots!
The moaning driving me abit mad, but I know how lonely being in this situation is and everything feels all doom and gloom. She’s really making out that she’s the only woman ever to have been though it 😅

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
If the baby was home already you wouldn’t be getting many updates, she’s grown to enjoy the drama of it all.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The wedding outfits, I can’t deal 😆 Why do they all look so scruffy? Gemma once again in an ill fitting dress that looked like a sack of spuds, and a pony tail? For a Wedding!

Lauren’s dress needed to see an iron, the creases were unreal.

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Yes I agree. I'd personally find it triggering and insulting if anyone thought I was talking about/posting about my dead child for attention - I am doing it so the world remember's they existed.

Edit: I have posted about Baby loss awareness week nearly every day this week - Gemma has a big enough following so if she post nothing this week, people would probably find that even stranger
I’ve expressed my opinion on a forum, I have never messaged her directly, if she chose to read about herself here and find it ‘triggering’ then that would be her problem. If you’re going to have an open profile with a large following then opinions, good and bad, are to be expected.

CleopatraOne

I thought the same and you can bet your life that Jake had to slow himself down around the whole thing with her hobbling to keep up, to then dart off like that and make it all about her. She also said she’d shut up about it the other day and then proceeded to use it as a sales tactic for her over priced Tropic rubbish, absolutely no shame. Shane bangs on about the products making her look good but she legit looks early fourties already.
She always horns in the awful tropic ad whatever the situation is.

Is Lauren trying to play top trumps with Gemma posting all these stories about how unwell her firstborn was and still is? She comes across as a right nasty piece of work.

Mabels1986

But of course baby pell is a.miracle defining the odds.
Making me start to think she has Munchausens now

Hermione789

Ive been thinking this for a while, what will her account become once the baby is born 🤔
She can hardly make it a family account if she’s not sharing her husband or the baby, does she realise that?
She will continue using it to either moan about anything and everything or if she’s in a good mood she will show off🙄

Rosey Posey

I can see why some people find her stuck up end entitled but to be fair on the girl, she had to go through ivf for her daughter. She also suffered medical neglect as they didn’t treat her for her water infection which is ultimately the reason for her going into premature labour. If they’ve promised to keep a close eye on her and they haven’t, she’s understandably terrified that the same could happen again.
I totally understand what you’re saying but sometimes just do it privately!
I went through IVF also I had difficulty’s lost 2 3rd born at 37 weeks not breathing thankfully she’s ok & my 4th 1 was a twin & only she survived & again is fantastic, sometimes things happen for many reasons and it is sad.