Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CleopatraOne

Again how does she expect to do that if she’s gained followers from her pregnancy journey but then won’t want to share the baby with them. She knows her home stuff didn’t interest anyone so she moved on to fertility problems but once baby is here what is she going to show exactly when her whole world will become THE BABY. Her following will dry up again
I reckon she’ll do a u-turn on this whole “not showing the baby on here”. She shares everything from what Jake had from MacDonalds to her pipes bursting.

Reactions: 5

nasa5

VIP Member
And she keeps saying ‘must be gone by tomorrow’ as if it’s other people’s responsibility to buy her tat
True, she acted like her followers were obliged to buy her overpriced and/or scratched second hand furniture

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Reminds me of when instagrammers/influencers post every single detail of their pregnancy in minute detail from their piles to every urine test they have, then when the baby arrives they post a photo of a hand and say ‘baby is here, we’re soaking it all in’. When actually are they bollocks soaking it in. It’s just all for suspense and attention
Yes exactly this, she won’t show baby’s face but there will be plenty of ear, back of the head, feet and hand pics 🙄 Unfortunately for Gemma she’s far more important in her own head than she is in reality.

JSquared

VIP Member
Does she need to do a weekly run down from week 20 or whatever it was to date, when it’s on every other single post 😴

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She is 31 in January 😜
Wow, really she looks a fair bit older. Obviously the last couple of years will have had an impact on that but I also think it shows what a heavily filtered version of herself she used to present in past whilst doing talking stories etc. Shes looking just like her Mother these days, who unfortunately for Gemma, always looks incredibly haggard and chavvy.

• Haha

Hermione789

I don’t envy her spending the last almost 10 weeks in hospital or however long it’s been. Way too long but it’s for the better.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She either needs to come off social media or speak to a professional with the way she’s taking questions and comments. I don’t and will never understand how these “public insta people” (won’t call her an influencer) post their detailed life stories on social media but don’t have the mental strength to handle a question. She even says “I know they don’t mean any malice” so why are you blowing this out of proportion? You clearly can’t cope mentally and for your own sake go and have a peaceful private life with your family. It’s a simple solution but she likes the attention too much… if that’s the case - learn how to handle yourself a bit better Gemma!
It was the sheer arrogance to expect every newish follower to know her whole story for me.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Just to add in response to a few of the comments after mine, that of course it’s appropriate for her to reference her daughter a lot, especially during baby loss awareness week, I never said she shouldn’t be, I said i don’t think it’s normal or a good sign of how she’s doing mentally that she’s only fixating on her & not really acknowledging her son at the same time. And I do feel sorry for him if she’s in a bad place where she’s grief stricken & this is the reason he’s not being acknowledged, it’s a very sad situation if that’s the case. But also funny how she posts items for sale quite frequently & easily🙄
I’ve just noticed a few minutes ago that she’s trying to sell yet more of her unwanted stuff to ‘fans’

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Exactly and it’s something she will always have to talk about as she meets new people along the way. I just think she needs help coping with it as she’s very weak at the moment. It’s not a healthy mindset to have when raising her boy.
She actively got pregnant with her second Child so, so quickly after losing her first that I’m not surprised how fragile she is tbh.

I think she believes that because she’s been through a tragic event that people shouldn’t dare have unfavourable opinions of her and the fact that many do genuinely blows her tiny little mind.

aliceband

Anyone kept up with the 5 thousand marathon posts? You’d think she’d want to cross the marathon finish line with Jake but no, bolts off on her own

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Her recent post regarding being prepared to just be her and Jake if IVF round two didn’t work, not even a mention of adoption, people like this make me sick. This World is already overpopulated and idiots like her are adamant that they need their own offspring. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are millions of children in this world in need of loving homes but idiiots like her and her husband insist on producing their ‘own’ children.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Mabels1986

Wishing Gemma and baby boy well, breaks my heart as a fellow mother and infertility sufferer. But I still don’t want to buy her gaudy mirror or bedside table that are scratched and priced way too high for 2nd hand. Thanks. X
Didnt she post in excellent condition then stated were scratched 🤣.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She 100% reads here. She posts the baby a lot on her profile page, I won’t post a picture of him as i think it goes against rules. He looks a lot like Jake. rumour has it she’s struggling a lot though more with the guilt and grief she’s still feeling and it’s just been heightened since Ted arrived.
This doesn’t surprise me to be honest, she got pregnant again incredibly quickly which I know she will have had her reasons for, but it didn’t allow a lot of time to grieve initially let alone with the extra emotions of another baby in the mix.

Hermione789

Again how does she expect to do that if she’s gained followers from her pregnancy journey but then won’t want to share the baby with them. She knows her home stuff didn’t interest anyone so she moved on to fertility problems but once baby is here what is she going to show exactly when her whole world will become THE BABY. Her following will dry up again