Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I see someone has pissed her off with the adoption question. She said it floored her and didn’t know people would think like that. There are actually lots of people who hold that opinion. The World is already over populated and moron’s like her are going to the ends of the Earth to produce more Children. Also see that she did a sneaky delete of the slide filling the question?

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Mabels1986

Correct, I used to be good friends with Gemma (didn’t fall out just drifted apart over the years)
---

Also I’m still very good friends with one of Gemma’s close friends and that’s how I get updates on the baby
Im gutted you arent Jake 🤣🤣

• Haha

Durandan94

Here she is again trying to fob off more crap! Red and gold baubles and some sparkly fake presents for £20! Why wouldn’t you just donate to a charity shop or give away for free on market place… is she really that hard up 😂

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Anyone kept up with the 5 thousand marathon posts? You’d think she’d want to cross the marathon finish line with Jake but no, bolts off on her own
I thought the same and you can bet your life that Jake had to slow himself down around the whole thing with her hobbling to keep up, to then dart off like that and make it all about her. She also said she’d shut up about it the other day and then proceeded to use it as a sales tactic for her over priced Tropic rubbish, absolutely no shame. Shane bangs on about the products making her look good but she legit looks early fourties already.

Lol 🤣🤣. Is he this bad in real life? He just looks so moody all the time, but then she is sticking a camera in his face so 🤷‍♀️
---

Probably why shes now stuck Ireland before Pell.
no he’s not actually that moody in person, he’s just a man of few words with a resting bitch face

• Haha

Hermione789

I think that’s for the Dr to decide whether to discharge her or not. She can’t just demand to stay there so I reckon it’s out of her hands tbh
I agree it’s up to the doctor but if she creates a huge fuss at the hospital about her first pregnancy being unsuccessful and how she doesn’t want it to happen again then they might keep her in just to shut her up.
She says she’s happy she gets to go home but she 100% feels safer in the hospital.
Also if she’s at home she can’t milk her situation as much…

beaniebobble

I think babies are either hairy or not, I know loads of babies born with a thick head of hair especially if dark haired. My babies were all more blonde and mostly baks