Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CleopatraOne

Did anyone see the post about pretending her name is Penelope in Starbucks? I read a comment saying they would also use the name Penelope to honour her. Bonkers
Omg yes I saw that too. Some bint wanting to start a movement getting Penelope named on their cups? How fucking weird are these people?

Reactions: 6

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She is one of those people that thinks the world revolves around her. If someone doesn’t arse lick her or know everything about her she thinks they’re being ‘mean’ to her

nasa5

VIP Member
Baby still cooking, I’m surprised I’d presumed she’d had him already. 32, almost 33 weeks is a good gestation for a premie

Mabels1986

Confused so one minute shes out xmas shopping with Ted, the next hes in hospital and shes telling people to stay away as his RSV has got worse all in the same day

She 100% reads here. She posts the baby a lot on her profile page, I won’t post a picture of him as i think it goes against rules. He looks a lot like Jake. rumour has it she’s struggling a lot though more with the guilt and grief she’s still feeling and it’s just been heightened since Ted arrived.

• Sad

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I wish her all the best with the baby but she acts as though the whole world revolves around her.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Completely off topic but i giggle when I think that her names is GemmaPell lol, I must be late to that party
Wishing her a healthy rest of her pregnancy though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

nasa5

VIP Member
She must have milked every ‘you ok hun’ message she could have this last few weeks, don’t get me wrong she doesn’t owe anyone any personal information let alone personal information regarding her and her son but I kinda feel for those who really genuinely follow her and are hooked on her every word for her to go radio silent when it suits

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I don't think it is bizarre - I think having a baby after a stillborn could potentially bring a whole new wave of grief, as with your newborn you are now realising everything you missed out on with your stillborn and also there is the fear/guilt that your stillborn baby might be forgotten. I imagine it's really difficult to navigate.

I'm due in January after a stillbirth 10 months ago. I can't wait to meet my baby but also terrified as I know I'm a very high candidate for PND.

Edit to say: I do not think you need to feel sorry for her son - her son, I am sure, is getting all the love and attention he needs. I imagine she just doesn't want her P forgotten about and feels a need to still champion her. It's easy to judge when you haven't been through it so please show some compassion.
I believe it also has a lot to do with attention, it’s clear that she loves that for whatever reason be it good or bad.

Hermione789

Originally I thought it was good she got pregnant when she did as it would’ve distracted her and boosted her mood, given her hope etc etc
But now I agree with you both, she’s too overwhelmed and isn’t enjoying the baby, it’s clear to see.

BobsPussy

I think she come across as quite lonely. I know she has her husband and her sister, but where are her girlfriends? I might be way off, but there is never mention of friends coming over to see her 🤔 It’s the gram she seeks constant reassurance from.

geegeex

Chatty Member
The way she has worded her post I thought he had passed away. Until I read further down. He has a feeding tube and had respiratory issues and pneumonia which she wrote on the post but now she had edited it and took all that out…

Sooks31

When she says ted never liked it.. he’s only 5 minutes old why doesn’t she keep trying. £400 odd pound moses basket!

• Wow