Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Parents buy stuff like this and then wonder why they end up with needy babies who never learn to self soothe. I don’t get it!
There’s nothing wrong with a ‘needy baby’ and expecting a baby to learn to self soothe is ridiculous when it’s near impossible for adults to do it without using drugs or alcohol.

Reactions: 6

gossiplady17

Came here to say I’ve never seen a worse looking wedding/family picture ever 😂😂😂😂

Woah what was this in regards to?
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.

Also imagine your new Sister in Law posting a pic where your Husband (Jake) looks like he can’t stand you and your little bratty baby 😆

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I respect it’s peoples choice on how much they share but I feel like she’s deliberately vague.. Not sure if anyone else will agree with me lol

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
This is just how she speaks, she constantly says ‘I seen’ rather than ‘I saw’. She’s thick AF, imagine what her grammar at work is like 😆

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I can't work her out...on so many levels.
She's making so many traditions, happy then sad.. doesn't want to answer but then does. She's so dramatic and full of bs.
I can't work out if I'm mean for not getting my little one a main present, that Tonie box seems ridiculous to me. She's ridiculous tbf though 🤣
Madness isn’t it, a four month old won’t even have a clue what’s going on. The amount of money she spent on cribs and changing bags etc could have been put into an account for him instead, but she’s so materialistic that she just had to have it all.

The World is full of Children in need of homes, love, security and the hope of a future. I’m more than entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is selfish.
Again, feel free to adopt then. You clearly haven’t struggled with conceiving and in my opinion you can’t really comment on something you personally haven’t been through. No matter how intolerable the girl is and the family are it’s quite disgusting to have such a strong opinion on her situation which is extremely sensitive. I hope you never suffer the loss of a child, and if you do, nobody tells you to just ‘adopt’.

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Saw her latest update and things are not going well for her 😰 It sounds inevitable that baby will arrive very early. I think each extra week at this stage makes a big difference. Really hope baby is ok, it would be so heartbreaking for her to lose another one. Can’t imagine how awful it must be being stuck in hospital playing a waiting game 💔

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Just to add in response to a few of the comments after mine, that of course it’s appropriate for her to reference her daughter a lot, especially during baby loss awareness week, I never said she shouldn’t be, I said i don’t think it’s normal or a good sign of how she’s doing mentally that she’s only fixating on her & not really acknowledging her son at the same time. And I do feel sorry for him if she’s in a bad place where she’s grief stricken & this is the reason he’s not being acknowledged, it’s a very sad situation if that’s the case. But also funny how she posts items for sale quite frequently & easily🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It’s like she tries really hard to be mysterious and private but at the same time she loves the attention and wants to make the details of her life events known.
Reminds me of when instagrammers/influencers post every single detail of their pregnancy in minute detail from their piles to every urine test they have, then when the baby arrives they post a photo of a hand and say ‘baby is here, we’re soaking it all in’. When actually are they bollocks soaking it in. It’s just all for suspense and attention

Hermione789

She either needs to come off social media or speak to a professional with the way she’s taking questions and comments. I don’t and will never understand how these “public insta people” (won’t call her an influencer) post their detailed life stories on social media but don’t have the mental strength to handle a question. She even says “I know they don’t mean any malice” so why are you blowing this out of proportion? You clearly can’t cope mentally and for your own sake go and have a peaceful private life with your family. It’s a simple solution but she likes the attention too much… if that’s the case - learn how to handle yourself a bit better Gemma!

Mabels1986

So glad you put this , I’ve been thinking the same now for a while. It’s the constant poor me. I’ve been through IVF I never once moaned just so grateful for babies.
Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---
I also have sympathy for her, but she does seem seem attention seeking at times. Like I don’t get the whole making herself up to go on Teams and then lying in bed with only her eyebrows up visible. Surely you would just go camera off? I wouldn’t lie in bed like that on a work call!
Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.

gossyloo12

Have you had a stillbirth?

I have, and I will also be ordering a cake for my son's first birthday.

Edited to say: In fact, the counselling and support services I have received suggest it as a way to honour your baby's birthdays and remember their life.
Yes, we have been encouraged to mark our daughters birthday that's coming up soon, she was stillborn at full term last year. We'll be getting a cake and releasing some pink balloons. I wouldn't be able to not mark it in some way or I would feel that I was pretending she never existed (obviously that's just my feelings, not everyone is the same but it's definitely not just a Gemma thing ).

• Heart

Durandan94

Glad to hear the baby has arrived safely, not sure on the name myself but not my kid not my problem 😂
---
I love the name Ted.

How many weeks was she? 36?
Yeah just under 37 weeks I believe! Going by her Instagram he was due on 14/10 so she would had been 37 weeks this Saturday