Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t cope with is she can’t bare to be on her phone, so hard to post updates blah blah - just don’t bother then it’s your own private life - but then has the mental capacity to face a tropic discount. Gotta keep the mlm going

Reactions: 18
What I can’t cope with is she can’t bare to be on her phone, so hard to post updates blah blah - just don’t bother then it’s your own private life - but then has the mental capacity to face a tropic discount. Gotta keep the mlm going
I completely agree with you I can’t believe following up with an update about if her baby was ok she posted about bleeping face tanning drops ?

Reactions: 13
Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---

Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.
Honestly this! I’ve been through exactly the same and thought she’s really milking it abit. When she had the burst pipe and let the plumber in but then had to go back to bed because she’s on strict bedrest and told him to fend for himself. You’re told to still do some gentle walking, to reduce the risk of bed sores and bloody clots!
The moaning driving me abit mad, but I know how lonely being in this situation is and everything feels all doom and gloom. She’s really making out that she’s the only woman ever to have been though it 😅

Reactions: 4
She’s a few hundred short of 100k followers. This has literally been her dream. To give up work and make money from instagram.

Reactions: 2
Again how does she expect to do that if she’s gained followers from her pregnancy journey but then won’t want to share the baby with them. She knows her home stuff didn’t interest anyone so she moved on to fertility problems but once baby is here what is she going to show exactly when her whole world will become THE BABY. Her following will dry up again

Reactions: 4
Again how does she expect to do that if she’s gained followers from her pregnancy journey but then won’t want to share the baby with them. She knows her home stuff didn’t interest anyone so she moved on to fertility problems but once baby is here what is she going to show exactly when her whole world will become THE BABY. Her following will dry up again
I reckon she’ll do a u-turn on this whole “not showing the baby on here”. She shares everything from what Jake had from MacDonalds to her pipes bursting.

Reactions: 5
She hits another week every saturday doesn’t she.. nothing today on what would be 31 weeks? Guessing he might be here?
as someone who did a stretch working with neonates anything after 28 weeks is generally a safe zone and they do amazingly well. A 31 weeker would fly through it usually. Can’t be doing with the “we might not get to being a baby home” attention seeking attitude

Reactions: 8
She hits another week every saturday doesn’t she.. nothing today on what would be 31 weeks? Guessing he might be here?
as someone who did a stretch working with neonates anything after 28 weeks is generally a safe zone and they do amazingly well. A 31 weeker would fly through it usually. Can’t be doing with the “we might not get to being a baby home” attention seeking attitude
Nah she loves the attention she gets when she doesnt post, she will be intentionally not posting.
Tbh il be glad when he is here as her negativity is draining.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and also Lauren posted a teddy/soother they bought for their nephew so made me think he is here already too