Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely terrifying for them, and this is going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion I know, but I see so many people trying to conceive with various issues and adoption literally never enters their thoughts 😔
very insensitive comment. I’ve struggled with infertility and it isn’t the job of the people struggling to adopt. With all due respect it it bothers you and you feel that strongly about it perhaps you should consider it.

Reactions: 25

Fitzytour

Something really ghoulish about Gemma ordering Penelope’s birthday cake to be honest.
Have you had a stillbirth?

I have, and I will also be ordering a cake for my son's first birthday.

Edited to say: In fact, the counselling and support services I have received suggest it as a way to honour your baby's birthdays and remember their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My brother died 25 years ago at 9 years old. My mum buys a caterpillar cake every year on his birthday. Always a Colin from marks. I’ve never thought it was weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LME2022

Wishing Gemma and baby boy well, breaks my heart as a fellow mother and infertility sufferer. But I still don’t want to buy her gaudy mirror or bedside table that are scratched and priced way too high for 2nd hand. Thanks. X

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lotso2018

What I can’t cope with is she can’t bare to be on her phone, so hard to post updates blah blah - just don’t bother then it’s your own private life - but then has the mental capacity to face a tropic discount. Gotta keep the mlm going

Reactions: 18

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Cannot believe that with her public platform, she’s begging for a few quid for old baby stuff instead of donating it to charity! Utterly embarrassing! We know you read here love so come on, let’s hear your excuses! All the support you got through your pregnancies, all the freebies you received from companies & you’re expecting regular people to give you money for your tat! Bad Gemma, very bad.

Reactions: 17

Thetruth123

VIP Member
ive followed her for a whilst now, and obviously its sad what she has been through and hard what she is going through...... but im sorry I cant stand people who are clearly desperate for attention, in good or bad times!!!!!!
Id be keeping this very private i could not imagine sharing with thousands of strangers what my cervix is or isnt doing....... the attention seeking bed bound posts . the ads!!! its so bizarre and weird to me!
My mum had 3 full term still births and several miscarriages......and even she said the last thing on her mind would be to post pictures and updates to people she doesn't know, its a sad world when people are so desperate for attention that even in their darkest hours they are on intsa

• Heart
Reactions: 16

rupertbear1

Initially felt alot of empathy for this girl but does anybody else find her attention seeking? Feel like the radio silence is just for engagement. If sat in the hospital all day with sweet FA to do I’m sure she’d find tome to post and update… I can feel myself ready to unfollow. Latest story made me eye roll ‘would usually be in my wheelchair but want to show off my bump’ I reckon she is milking this!

Reactions: 16

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I see someone has pissed her off with the adoption question. She said it floored her and didn’t know people would think like that. There are actually lots of people who hold that opinion. The World is already over populated and moron’s like her are going to the ends of the Earth to produce more Children. Also see that she did a sneaky delete of the slide filling the question?
Just because someone needs extra support to conceive doesn’t mean they aren’t worthy of having a child of their own. We aren’t ‘below’ others who can conceive easily just because it’s taken a few attempts to have a live child. Dislike her as much as you want but that is a slap in the face to us all who’s had challenges conceiving. Population rates are on the decline as well as people are choosing to have less or no babies which will have a huge impact when we have a massive population of retired people and not enough young people in the workforce.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

blairxoxo

Each to their own etc but I’m in nowhere near of a position that she is in and I took all my stuff that was immaculate/ never used / used once to charity shops, womens and children charity’s and also friends if they needed it she gives me stingy vibes trying to get every penny back

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I love his name.
to be honest fair play to her not dragging out her post and posting a picture that isn’t edited or posed in her most vulnerable moment. A lot of instagrammers leave it a few days and get the ‘perfect’ pic
After losing a baby I can’t help but be happy for them and that moment just looks so raw. Im not a huge Gemma fan but can’t help but be in awe of her story as infertility and baby loss is something I have sadly experienced. I can’t imagine how she kept sane after 3 months in hospital
I really hope baby is ok in NICU, I’ve heard that’s really not a nice place to be

Reactions: 14

ldngirlxoxo

What I can’t cope with is she can’t bare to be on her phone, so hard to post updates blah blah - just don’t bother then it’s your own private life - but then has the mental capacity to face a tropic discount. Gotta keep the mlm going
I completely agree with you I can’t believe following up with an update about if her baby was ok she posted about fucking face tanning drops ?

Reactions: 13

xoxogossipgal101

Your entire reply to my post is incredibly self absorbed. Not a mention of the millions of Children waiting in care for forever homes 🙄
Wow how insensitive! I hope you have adopted some of these poor children since you are so quick to judge others? People who struggle to conceive are already enduring so much hurt and pain, guilt and frustration. Especially as a woman going through this, it makes you feel like less of a woman, a failure, that your body can't do the one thing it was designed to do. So to make someone in that situation feel even worse by saying "just adopt because there are million of children in care" is so cruel. It's heartbreaking that so many children need homes but don't put that weight on our shoulders simply for wanting to be mothers!!

Reactions: 12

LME2022

Incredibly self absorbed for wanting a baby they created with the one they love ? That’s a horrible thing to say. ‘Just adopt’ is something we were told when trying to conceive. People suffering infertility need support, not comments like this. The

• Heart
Reactions: 11

CleopatraOne

Initially felt alot of empathy for this girl but does anybody else find her attention seeking? Feel like the radio silence is just for engagement. If sat in the hospital all day with sweet FA to do I’m sure she’d find tome to post and update… I can feel myself ready to unfollow. Latest story made me eye roll ‘would usually be in my wheelchair but want to show off my bump’ I reckon she is milking this!
Totally agree with this. Also behind the scenes she’s been watching her follower count constantly. Prior to being pregnant with Penelope, I don’t know if anybody remembers her story where because she had dropped a few hundred followers she had a right rant about it “I’m honest and open more than most people yet that’s not good enough” etc etc. Insta isn’t her therapy, it’s a future “career” for her.

• Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll wait for almost a week after he’s born then we’ll get the standard pic of either hands, feet or an ear that all the celebs do. Along with name and birth weight etc.
With that god awful song ‘I get to love you’ playing!

• Haha

Janne1

Her new comments apologising for lying, which I get, we all try to protect our heart after such a loss, but then suddenly back to selling tropic, blows my mind.

Fitzytour

Yes. Two stillbirths. It was never suggested to me to mark their birth days with a celebratory cake.
I'm surprised at your comment on her decision to get a birthday cake so, everyone grieves in different ways - absolutely each to their own on how they want to honour their baby. I think a birthday cake is a great way to honour my baby and if anyone called it ghoulish then that's their problem

gossiplady17

Should we stop everybody having children and force everybody to adopt instead? Why are we focusing solely on people with fertility problems.
Your entire reply to my post is incredibly self absorbed. Not a mention of the millions of Children waiting in care for forever homes 🙄

Reactions: 10