Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive followed her for a whilst now, and obviously its sad what she has been through and hard what she is going through...... but im sorry I cant stand people who are clearly desperate for attention, in good or bad times!!!!!!
Id be keeping this very private i could not imagine sharing with thousands of strangers what my cervix is or isnt doing....... the attention seeking bed bound posts . the ads!!! its so bizarre and weird to me!
My mum had 3 full term still births and several miscarriages......and even she said the last thing on her mind would be to post pictures and updates to people she doesn't know, its a sad world when people are so desperate for attention that even in their darkest hours they are on intsa

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauren deffo needs a post can anyone do that?

On another note Gemma hasn’t had the baby yet and not in labour YET.

ive followed her for a whilst now, and obviously its sad what she has been through and hard what she is going through...... but im sorry I cant stand people who are clearly desperate for attention, in good or bad times!!!!!!
Id be keeping this very private i could not imagine sharing with thousands of strangers what my cervix is or isnt doing....... the attention seeking bed bound posts . the ads!!! its so bizarre and weird to me!
My mum had 3 full term still births and several miscarriages......and even she said the last thing on her mind would be to post pictures and updates to people she doesn't know, its a sad world when people are so desperate for attention that even in their darkest hours they are on intsa
Three full term still births, oh my word the poor woman. My heart goes out to your mam.

Reactions: 2
Wishing Gemma and baby boy well, breaks my heart as a fellow mother and infertility sufferer. But I still don’t want to buy her gaudy mirror or bedside table that are scratched and priced way too high for 2nd hand. Thanks. X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wishing Gemma and baby boy well, breaks my heart as a fellow mother and infertility sufferer. But I still don’t want to buy her gaudy mirror or bedside table that are scratched and priced way too high for 2nd hand. Thanks. X
Didnt she post in excellent condition then stated were scratched 🤣.

Reactions: 4
And she keeps saying ‘must be gone by tomorrow’ as if it’s other people’s responsibility to buy her tat

Reactions: 9
And she keeps saying ‘must be gone by tomorrow’ as if it’s other people’s responsibility to buy her tat
True, she acted like her followers were obliged to buy her overpriced and/or scratched second hand furniture

Reactions: 5
I agree. Gemma’s jumble sale on insta is really annoying. I’m not interested in a tee from 2018 or worn out sandals or Jake’s boxers. Piss off to depop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But of course baby pell is a.miracle defining the odds.
Making me start to think she has Munchausens now

Reactions: 4