Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sun drops are freaking awful as well!

Don’t know why she’s part of tropic when she has enough move to live comfortably. Why does she need to support an MLM and rip people off…

Reactions: 1
Absolutely terrifying for them, and this is going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion I know, but I see so many people trying to conceive with various issues and adoption literally never enters their thoughts 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Absolutely terrifying for them, and this is going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion I know, but I see so many people trying to conceive with various issues and adoption literally never enters their thoughts 😔
very insensitive comment. I’ve struggled with infertility and it isn’t the job of the people struggling to adopt. With all due respect it it bothers you and you feel that strongly about it perhaps you should consider it.

Reactions: 25
very insensitive comment. I’ve struggled with infertility and it isn’t the job of the people struggling to adopt. With all due respect it it bothers you and you feel that strongly about it perhaps you should consider it.
The World is full of Children in need of homes, love, security and the hope of a future. I’m more than entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is selfish.

Reactions: 2
You can think it and you can action it yourself but you shouldn’t suggest to other people what they could and couldn’t be doing. Especially on such a sensitive topic like miscarriage.

Reactions: 8
You can think it and you can action it yourself but you shouldn’t suggest to other people what they could and couldn’t be doing. Especially on such a sensitive topic like miscarriage.
You’re commenting on a gossip thread about a Woman who has chosen to share some very sensitive parts of her life regarding trying to conceive and have a child. Places like this exist because the world is so censored and people are so over sensitive these days. You by no means have to agree with my opinion, but I am absolutely entitled to express it.
---
Also at no point did I suggest Gemma or anyone else ‘should’ adopt, I simply said that I find it sad how hell bent a lot of people are on having their own biological child when there are so many in need that already exist in the World.

Reactions: 8
The World is full of Children in need of homes, love, security and the hope of a future. I’m more than entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is selfish.
Again, feel free to adopt then. You clearly haven’t struggled with conceiving and in my opinion you can’t really comment on something you personally haven’t been through. No matter how intolerable the girl is and the family are it’s quite disgusting to have such a strong opinion on her situation which is extremely sensitive. I hope you never suffer the loss of a child, and if you do, nobody tells you to just ‘adopt’.

Reactions: 6
Again, feel free to adopt then. You clearly haven’t struggled with conceiving and in my opinion you can’t really comment on something you personally haven’t been through. No matter how intolerable the girl is and the family are it’s quite disgusting to have such a strong opinion on her situation which is extremely sensitive. I hope you never suffer the loss of a child, and if you do, nobody tells you to just ‘adopt’.
Your ignorance is astounding, you’re so sure that I’ve not struggled with fertility are you?

Reactions: 1
Just because they haven’t discussed it doesn’t mean adoption hasn’t crossed their minds.
However, anyone struggling with fertility has just as much right as anyone else to wanting to have their own biological child.

Reactions: 10
Just because they haven’t discussed it doesn’t mean adoption hasn’t crossed their minds.
However, anyone struggling with fertility has just as much right as anyone else to wanting to have their own biological child.
As I previously said, I’m entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is insane. This doesn’t necessarily include Gemma at this time because she was unaware of the issue with her cervix (although I’d be willing to bet she could easily become ones of those people) but I see it all the time in others.

Really feel for her, can’t imagine what she’s going through 💔 Just seen her latest update and she’s having a second stitch put in her cervix as the first one didn’t work and her cervix is opening.

• Sad
Really feel for her, can’t imagine what she’s going through 💔 Just seen her latest update and she’s having a second stitch put in her cervix as the first one didn’t work and her cervix is opening.
Feel a bit choked up reading it, I really do hope it’s all positive in the end… 🩵
Genuinely made me sad reading that update. It must have been a massive step to try again and now she’s facing yet another early birth and possible loss. I really hope this second stitch gives them a little more time before she gives birth 😢

• Heart
Saw her latest update and things are not going well for her 😰 It sounds inevitable that baby will arrive very early. I think each extra week at this stage makes a big difference. Really hope baby is ok, it would be so heartbreaking for her to lose another one. Can’t imagine how awful it must be being stuck in hospital playing a waiting game 💔