Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news today that there’s been no change in her cervix since they last checked. They must be so relieved to have some positive news for once.

Reactions: 4
Does she have a rich husband? They seem to be rolling in it!
Her husband works for his dad’s business I believe and yeah they are quite well off. Someone on here mentioned that they could have come into some money as well as her parents in law have bought 2 holiday homes plus they go on multiple holidays a year.
Gemma is quite successful herself it seems though, managing a bus magazine or something like that - someone correct me on what she does exactly please

Reactions: 1
Her husband works for his dad’s business I believe and yeah they are quite well off. Someone on here mentioned that they could have come into some money as well as her parents in law have bought 2 holiday homes plus they go on multiple holidays a year.
Gemma is quite successful herself it seems though, managing a bus magazine or something like that - someone correct me on what she does exactly please
Yes I think she manages a recruitment magazine for the bus driving industry. What type of business do her in laws have?

Whiist i get she is going through a tough time at the moment i do genuinely hope the baby arrives ok, her moaning is becomming insufferable now, like she is the only woman to go through this.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whiist i get she is going through a tough time at the moment i do genuinely hope the baby arrives ok, her moaning is becomming insufferable now, like she is the only woman to go through this.
So glad you put this , I’ve been thinking the same now for a while. It’s the constant poor me. I’ve been through IVF I never once moaned just so grateful for babies.

Reactions: 3
I also have sympathy for her, but she does seem seem attention seeking at times. Like I don’t get the whole making herself up to go on Teams and then lying in bed with only her eyebrows up visible. Surely you would just go camera off? I wouldn’t lie in bed like that on a work call!

Reactions: 6
So glad you put this , I’ve been thinking the same now for a while. It’s the constant poor me. I’ve been through IVF I never once moaned just so grateful for babies.
Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---
I also have sympathy for her, but she does seem seem attention seeking at times. Like I don’t get the whole making herself up to go on Teams and then lying in bed with only her eyebrows up visible. Surely you would just go camera off? I wouldn’t lie in bed like that on a work call!
Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.

I think she come across as quite lonely. I know she has her husband and her sister, but where are her girlfriends? I might be way off, but there is never mention of friends coming over to see her 🤔 It’s the gram she seeks constant reassurance from.

Reactions: 5
---

Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Why can’t she be happy & contented that this pregnancy is now progressing along, it’s like she wants a drama all the time!

Reactions: 2
---

Gemma is desperate for instagram fame. When she lost P, her following went up and then she posted on her stories that she was going to write a book. I’m not buying into the whole “I’m doing it for awareness and to help others” … it’s purely for her own gain.

Reactions: 8
Gemma is desperate for instagram fame. When she lost P, her following went up and then she posted on her stories that she was going to write a book. I’m not buying into the whole “I’m doing it for awareness and to help others” … it’s purely for her own gain.
Agree with this, when her account was a home acct she had very few followers, wouldnt surprise me if shes doing it for freebies for the baby!

Reactions: 1
Ive been thinking this for a while, what will her account become once the baby is born 🤔
She can hardly make it a family account if she’s not sharing her husband or the baby, does she realise that?
She will continue using it to either moan about anything and everything or if she’s in a good mood she will show off🙄

Reactions: 4
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.
What are her in-laws like?!
---
She can hardly make it a family account if she’s not sharing her husband or the baby, does she realise that?
She will continue using it to either moan about anything and everything or if she’s in a good mood she will show off🙄
She will definitely share the baby

I wish her all the best with the baby but she acts as though the whole world revolves around her.

mother in law Instagram is @mrs_fir_tree_barn
Mandi Pell it’s a home account with 13k followers

what is Lauren’s Instagram?

How does Lauren not have a thread on here when she’s the most effed up one out of the lot? Her sister in law is most likely in labour right now at not even 30 weeks and she’s doing a q&a and moaning at her kids… once again!! Such an ungrateful cow in these circumstances. No compassion whatsoever.

Reactions: 2