Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
update - still no baby, don’t think it will be much longer but thought that nearly 10 weeks ago
How do you know? She hasnt posted anything 🤔.
I did say she was staying off insta intentionally so she gets all the you ok hun msgs that she craves

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you Gemma? Or her sister in law 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oddly looking at your profile you only comment on Gemmas or Mrs fTB threads!
Definitely not Gemma or the whingebag I’ve spilt the tea on them all so think that proves I’m not part of the family. I follow lots of threads, I just don’t feel the need to comment on people I know nothing about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Definitely not Gemma or the whingebag I’ve spilt the tea on them all so think that proves I’m not part of the family. I follow lots of threads, I just don’t feel the need to comment on people I know nothing about 🤣🤣
Fair point! I think you must be from the area they live in or are from!

Reactions: 1
Correct, I used to be good friends with Gemma (didn’t fall out just drifted apart over the years)
---

Also I’m still very good friends with one of Gemma’s close friends and that’s how I get updates on the baby
We all drift and move on at times. X

Correct, I used to be good friends with Gemma (didn’t fall out just drifted apart over the years)
---

Also I’m still very good friends with one of Gemma’s close friends and that’s how I get updates on the baby
Im gutted you arent Jake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Completely off topic but i giggle when I think that her names is GemmaPell lol, I must be late to that party
Wishing her a healthy rest of her pregnancy though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can pretend if you like? But I’m not brunette or full of misery? 🤣
Lol 🤣🤣. Is he this bad in real life? He just looks so moody all the time, but then she is sticking a camera in his face so 🤷‍♀️
---
Completely off topic but i giggle when I think that her names is GemmaPell lol, I must be late to that party
Wishing her a healthy rest of her pregnancy though!
Probably why shes now stuck Ireland before Pell.