Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Is he this bad in real life? He just looks so moody all the time, but then she is sticking a camera in his face so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---

Probably why shes now stuck Ireland before Pell.
no heā€™s not actually that moody in person, heā€™s just a man of few words with a resting witch face

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Baby still cooking, Iā€™m surprised Iā€™d presumed sheā€™d had him already. 32, almost 33 weeks is a good gestation for a premie

Reactions: 6
Baby still cooking, Iā€™m surprised Iā€™d presumed sheā€™d had him already. 32, almost 33 weeks is a good gestation for a premie
It is indeed but sheā€™ll still milk all of the sympathy sheā€™s able to just you watch.

Reactions: 5
Does she need to do a weekly run down from week 20 or whatever it was to date, when itā€™s on every other single post šŸ˜“

• Haha
I donā€™t envy her spending the last almost 10 weeks in hospital or however long itā€™s been. Way too long but itā€™s for the better.

Initially felt alot of empathy for this girl but does anybody else find her attention seeking? Feel like the radio silence is just for engagement. If sat in the hospital all day with sweet FA to do Iā€™m sure sheā€™d find tome to post and updateā€¦ I can feel myself ready to unfollow. Latest story made me eye roll ā€˜would usually be in my wheelchair but want to show off my bumpā€™ I reckon she is milking this!

Reactions: 16
Initially felt alot of empathy for this girl but does anybody else find her attention seeking? Feel like the radio silence is just for engagement. If sat in the hospital all day with sweet FA to do Iā€™m sure sheā€™d find tome to post and updateā€¦ I can feel myself ready to unfollow. Latest story made me eye roll ā€˜would usually be in my wheelchair but want to show off my bumpā€™ I reckon she is milking this!
Me too! I feel like she asked herself all of them questions too. Whoā€™s asking her what sheā€™s going to dress her baby in in autumn or what tv series she is watching šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too! I feel like she asked herself all of them questions too. Whoā€™s asking her what sheā€™s going to dress her baby in in autumn or what tv series she is watching šŸ˜‚
Defo!! I feel like lots of influencers do this too! But I imagine she is loving the attention!

I did say prev that her radio silence was for attention, its obvious why she is doing it.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with this. Also behind the scenes sheā€™s been watching her follower count constantly. Prior to being pregnant with Penelope, I donā€™t know if anybody remembers her story where because she had dropped a few hundred followers she had a right rant about it ā€œIā€™m honest and open more than most people yet thatā€™s not good enoughā€ etc etc. Insta isnā€™t her therapy, itā€™s a future ā€œcareerā€ for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she will go full term with the baby, or if not until 36 weeks at the earliest.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she was exagerating her situation, shes gone from birth is iminant and the stitch has to come out to nearly 34 weeksā€¦. I spy a liar!

Reactions: 7
She must have milked every ā€˜you ok hunā€™ message she could have this last few weeks, donā€™t get me wrong she doesnā€™t owe anyone any personal information let alone personal information regarding her and her son but I kinda feel for those who really genuinely follow her and are hooked on her every word for her to go radio silent when it suits

She had around 27k followers pre pregnancys for her home account, will she loose all these followers once baby is here and she goes back to normal posts?

Reactions: 2
Radio silence yet again, predicting a ā€˜34 weeksā€™ post on Saturdayā€¦.
Lol she must read on here and thought Iā€™m gonna prove them wrong and stay silent. Really sheā€™s milking it even more with people wondering whatā€™s going on with her.