Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
You can think it and you can action it yourself but you shouldn’t suggest to other people what they could and couldn’t be doing. Especially on such a sensitive topic like miscarriage.
You’re commenting on a gossip thread about a Woman who has chosen to share some very sensitive parts of her life regarding trying to conceive and have a child. Places like this exist because the world is so censored and people are so over sensitive these days. You by no means have to agree with my opinion, but I am absolutely entitled to express it.
---
You can think it and you can action it yourself but you shouldn’t suggest to other people what they could and couldn’t be doing. Especially on such a sensitive topic like miscarriage.
Also at no point did I suggest Gemma or anyone else ‘should’ adopt, I simply said that I find it sad how hell bent a lot of people are on having their own biological child when there are so many in need that already exist in the World.

Reactions: 8

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
A few of you are so angry at this post 😂 I’d be willing to bet you’re the same kind of parents who moan that you don’t have time to shower, haven’t washed your hair in a week, your houses are a mess etc. 😆
No not at all, i manage all of those things with my 4 month old. It infuriates me seeing people make comments on how children should be robots/trained instead of responding to their needs.

Reactions: 7
I can't work her out...on so many levels.
She's making so many traditions, happy then sad.. doesn't want to answer but then does. She's so dramatic and full of bs.
I can't work out if I'm mean for not getting my little one a main present, that Tonie box seems ridiculous to me. She's ridiculous tbf though 🤣

geegeex

Chatty Member
He’s literally like a month old I don’t think it’s fair to expect him to self soothe at all. You do what you need to survive the fourth trimester and make it as stress free as possible. If that means a rockit then so be it. Will he be four and needing rocked to sleep? Doubt it

Mabels1986

Her new comments apologising for lying, which I get, we all try to protect our heart after such a loss, but then suddenly back to selling tropic, blows my mind.
Shes loosing followers fast now. Pushing tropic to the Max she really must have a low income if shes selling tropic as a side line.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She’s trying to recoup some of the money that she’s clearly wasted on obscenely priced Baby items. Honestly people like that do make me laugh, a baby actually needs very little in the way of material things for the first few months at least, she’d have been better off saving all of that money in an account for him.

rupertbear1

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was exagerating her situation, shes gone from birth is iminant and the stitch has to come out to nearly 34 weeks…. I spy a liar!

Mabels1986

Whiist i get she is going through a tough time at the moment i do genuinely hope the baby arrives ok, her moaning is becomming insufferable now, like she is the only woman to go through this.

• Wow

Janne1

What I don’t get is why she’s still in hospital, or why she will continue to be if she keeps progressing like this?! I was told if I made it to 35 weeks that I could go home and if labour comes on naturally then that it’s absolutely fine as many babies born at the gestation 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know she has a stitch that will need removing prior to having the baby, but you’d just go to the hospital for that when Labour starts. I feel she’s fully milking it now when so many people have their babies at this gestation

gossiplady17

Her recent post regarding being prepared to just be her and Jake if IVF round two didn’t work, not even a mention of adoption, people like this make me sick. This World is already overpopulated and idiots like her are adamant that they need their own offspring. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are millions of children in this world in need of loving homes but idiiots like her and her husband insist on producing their ‘own’ children.
Oh god I’m going to be really unpopular but as someone who works with adopted children and their families and sees the heartache, the struggles, the pain. Most of the children born addicted to drugs and alcohol and even 15/16 years later this has seriously impacted their mental development. Not trying to sugar coat it but most of their parents are ready for a nervous breakdown and that alone put me off adoption. A very close friend of mine went through all the stages of adoption after 10 years of infertility and then suddenly got pregnant before a child was placed with her and the months of classes she had to do on foetal alcohol syndrome and all sorts just put me right off every adopting if I couldn’t have children of my own. Aware this makes me sound horrible but there you go 😢

LME2022

I think that’s a really good point. Suggesting adoption seems to be a popular response for infertility but it’s not the same at all and it’s not like they didn’t already know about adoption.

Reactions: 6

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Really feel for her, can’t imagine what she’s going through 💔 Just seen her latest update and she’s having a second stitch put in her cervix as the first one didn’t work and her cervix is opening.

• Sad
Really feel for her, can’t imagine what she’s going through 💔 Just seen her latest update and she’s having a second stitch put in her cervix as the first one didn’t work and her cervix is opening.
Feel a bit choked up reading it, I really do hope it’s all positive in the end… 🩵
Genuinely made me sad reading that update. It must have been a massive step to try again and now she’s facing yet another early birth and possible loss. I really hope this second stitch gives them a little more time before she gives birth 😢

• Heart

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’m very sorry for the loss of your daughter but please do not release pink balloons into the air 😔 could you release bubbles in her memory perhaps along with the cake which is a lovely thought? Perhaps candles at her resting place also to light and to encourage family and friends to light them in her memory as well?
I was just about to say the same thing, please re think the releasing of balloons 😔

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I also have sympathy for her, but she does seem seem attention seeking at times. Like I don’t get the whole making herself up to go on Teams and then lying in bed with only her eyebrows up visible. Surely you would just go camera off? I wouldn’t lie in bed like that on a work call!

rupertbear1

Born at term! 36 weeks, I reckon she was milking it all along! I know thts harsh but I believe she loved the attention.