Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnknownScot09

Absolutely terrifying for them, and this is going to be an incredibly unpopular opinion I know, but I see so many people trying to conceive with various issues and adoption literally never enters their thoughts 😔
Just because they haven’t discussed it doesn’t mean adoption hasn’t crossed their minds.
However, anyone struggling with fertility has just as much right as anyone else to wanting to have their own biological child.

Reactions: 10

CleopatraOne

I agree. Gemma’s jumble sale on insta is really annoying. I’m not interested in a tee from 2018 or worn out sandals or Jake’s boxers. Piss off to depop.

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Each to their own etc but I’m in nowhere near of a position that she is in and I took all my stuff that was immaculate/ never used / used once to charity shops, womens and children charity’s and also friends if they needed it she gives me stingy vibes trying to get every penny back
Every time I see her trying to flog her stuff I get second hand embarrassment, she’s obviously very tight

• Haha

Fitzytour

Anyone get the feeling she’s maybe got PND or isn’t enjoying actually being a mother? All her stories since her sons birth have been about the daughter who’s passed away. It’s like she’s not really celebrating her son being here & only fixating on her loss. I can imagine it must be really hard as you romanticise the baby born after a loss (I’ve been there) then reality hits & having a newborn is hard & tiring, maybe not the fairytale she imagined. But I do feel really sorry for her son because the only mention she’s given him since bringing him home is to get paid for advertising his pram or nursery decor. There’s no celebrating him or how he’s getting on, or mentioning she’s enjoying being his Mummy, which considering the focus she put on having him is really bizarre. Hope he’s being celebrated & adored behind closed doors by other family members.
I don't think it is bizarre - I think having a baby after a stillborn could potentially bring a whole new wave of grief, as with your newborn you are now realising everything you missed out on with your stillborn and also there is the fear/guilt that your stillborn baby might be forgotten. I imagine it's really difficult to navigate.

I'm due in January after a stillbirth 10 months ago. I can't wait to meet my baby but also terrified as I know I'm a very high candidate for PND.

Edit to say: I do not think you need to feel sorry for her son - her son, I am sure, is getting all the love and attention he needs. I imagine she just doesn't want her P forgotten about and feels a need to still champion her. It's easy to judge when you haven't been through it so please show some compassion.

• Heart

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Baby being used for Ads already, really disappointing. She had people all over the country that praying for her & sending her love but her first post of her “miracle baby” being home is nothing to do with him, no updates on how he’s doing, just a picture of an empty pram to ensure she keeps her freebies rolling in. Way to repay all the support & love you’ve been sent, thought she’d realise what was important in life after all her “trauma” but clearly not.

Reactions: 9

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Omg yes I saw that too. Some bint wanting to start a movement getting Penelope named on their cups? How fucking weird are these people?
Gemma won’t find this creepy though, she loves any form of attention. Her Instagram gives her delusions of grandeur leading her to believe that’s she’s so much more than the very average, intellectually challenged Woman, with a nice enough House, mundane job, and a wet blanket of a Husband Woman that she actually is.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Her new comments apologising for lying, which I get, we all try to protect our heart after such a loss, but then suddenly back to selling tropic, blows my mind.
She lies a lot in my opinion, I've msg her severally times in the last 2 yrs as someone going through ivf n never got an answer back. She's soo dramatic can't deal with her

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
And she keeps saying ‘must be gone by tomorrow’ as if it’s other people’s responsibility to buy her tat

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Initially felt alot of empathy for this girl but does anybody else find her attention seeking? Feel like the radio silence is just for engagement. If sat in the hospital all day with sweet FA to do I’m sure she’d find tome to post and update… I can feel myself ready to unfollow. Latest story made me eye roll ‘would usually be in my wheelchair but want to show off my bump’ I reckon she is milking this!
Me too! I feel like she asked herself all of them questions too. Who’s asking her what she’s going to dress her baby in in autumn or what tv series she is watching 😂

• Haha

ricemittens

Yes, we have been encouraged to mark our daughters birthday that's coming up soon, she was stillborn at full term last year. We'll be getting a cake and releasing some pink balloons. I wouldn't be able to not mark it in some way or I would feel that I was pretending she never existed (obviously that's just my feelings, not everyone is the same but it's definitely not just a Gemma thing ).
I’m very sorry for the loss of your daughter but please do not release pink balloons into the air 😔 could you release bubbles in her memory perhaps along with the cake which is a lovely thought? Perhaps candles at her resting place also to light and to encourage family and friends to light them in her memory as well?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.

Durandan94

I’ve unfollowed her, she’s insufferable. Absolute drama queen, full of crap and I hate how she pushes tropic so much - sick of hearing about those sun drops. Also sick of her stories trying to fob off unnecessary crap she bought, who needs 2 changing bags let alone 2 of the exact same and at £140 a pop?! More money than sense!

• Wow

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Anyone get the feeling she’s maybe got PND or isn’t enjoying actually being a mother? All her stories since her sons birth have been about the daughter who’s passed away. It’s like she’s not really celebrating her son being here & only fixating on her loss. I can imagine it must be really hard as you romanticise the baby born after a loss (I’ve been there) then reality hits & having a newborn is hard & tiring, maybe not the fairytale she imagined. But I do feel really sorry for her son because the only mention she’s given him since bringing him home is to get paid for advertising his pram or nursery decor. There’s no celebrating him or how he’s getting on, or mentioning she’s enjoying being his Mummy, which considering the focus she put on having him is really bizarre. Hope he’s being celebrated & adored behind closed doors by other family members.

Reactions: 8

bopbop22

I could be wrong by this and happy to be corrected, I just find it a bit off that her daughter’s name is always put on things like she is there. So for the wedding, giving her a table place name. I know it’s not my place to tell anyone how to grieve but it feels like she’s not moving on with life. Her daughter will always live in her memory but at what point do the table places stop? I’ve never seen this before for a baby who was stillborn.

aliceband

She hits another week every saturday doesn’t she.. nothing today on what would be 31 weeks? Guessing he might be here?
as someone who did a stretch working with neonates anything after 28 weeks is generally a safe zone and they do amazingly well. A 31 weeker would fly through it usually. Can’t be doing with the “we might not get to being a baby home” attention seeking attitude

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with a ‘needy baby’ and expecting a baby to learn to self soothe is ridiculous when it’s near impossible for adults to do it without using drugs or alcohol.
If you need drugs and/or alcohol to feel content I think maybe it’s time to seek help!

Parents these days are run ragged because the art of teaching your Children to be content has disappeared.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hermione789

You can think it and you can action it yourself but you shouldn’t suggest to other people what they could and couldn’t be doing. Especially on such a sensitive topic like miscarriage.

Are you Gemma? Or her sister in law 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oddly looking at your profile you only comment on Gemmas or Mrs fTB threads!
Definitely not Gemma or the whingebag I’ve spilt the tea on them all so think that proves I’m not part of the family. I follow lots of threads, I just don’t feel the need to comment on people I know nothing about 🤣🤣

CleopatraOne

Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---

Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.
Gemma is desperate for instagram fame. When she lost P, her following went up and then she posted on her stories that she was going to write a book. I’m not buying into the whole “I’m doing it for awareness and to help others” … it’s purely for her own gain.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
He has pneumonia and respiratory issues. She said he was checked by a neonatal nurse after birth and seemed ok but then started to struggle whilst in recovery. She wrote it on her post. It then deleted it
It’s like she tries really hard to be mysterious and private but at the same time she loves the attention and wants to make the details of her life events known.