Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Mrs ftb posted a pic of the babies face on her insta a wee while ago
I wonder if she asked permission to post that pic? I can’t see Gemma happily agreeing to it what with her acting like a big time celeb when it comes to baby pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Mabels1986

She hits another week every saturday doesn’t she.. nothing today on what would be 31 weeks? Guessing he might be here?
as someone who did a stretch working with neonates anything after 28 weeks is generally a safe zone and they do amazingly well. A 31 weeker would fly through it usually. Can’t be doing with the “we might not get to being a baby home” attention seeking attitude
Nah she loves the attention she gets when she doesnt post, she will be intentionally not posting.
Tbh il be glad when he is here as her negativity is draining.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how Lauren didn’t go to Megan’s hen do? They’re not even following eachother.
It will be interesting to see if she’s at the Wedding, I wouldn’t want her anywhere near it!

I thought Megan looked lovely on her hen, she’s definitely the most likeable of the whole lot, plus anyone who chooses a rescue Dog over buying one gets my vote.

geegeex

Chatty Member
You start as you mean to go on though, so many make a rod for their own back in the early days. If you’re able to think ahead things end up being much easier for parents and baby.
Not always though every baby is different. I rocked my little one and fed him to sleep for 6 months. He slept all night and self settled for naps at 6 months, slept at nursery and for grandparents when I went back to work. It’s the early days, what works for one doesn’t always work for the other.

geegeex

Chatty Member
I’m not saying my way would work for everyone but I can assure you that it results in happy, secure, confident, content Children.

In the parenting World it seems that it’s a given that you’re going to be completely exhausted and run ragged, if you say there is another option your deemed to be judging those other parents.
---

You’re completely missing my point, if you don’t go to these lengths in the first place almost all babies will learn to sleep through different noises all around them just fine.
I’m not judging for saying there’s another option? It seems like you’re almost judging people for using methods to get their children to sleep. I don’t need told what leads to secure , confident children as i have a degree in that and do it in my job :)

I can see why some people find her stuck up end entitled but to be fair on the girl, she had to go through ivf for her daughter. She also suffered medical neglect as they didn’t treat her for her water infection which is ultimately the reason for her going into premature labour. If they’ve promised to keep a close eye on her and they haven’t, she’s understandably terrified that the same could happen again.
Oh absolutely her feelings are valid but like I said it’s the state of the nhs, hopefully she has a safe pregnancy

Mabels1986

Even more confused now shes posted theyve been in hospital since sunday, but a couple of days ago said Ted was at home. I cant keep up with her.
He was also at mrs FTB's a few days ago 🤔

Mabels1986

She had around 27k followers pre pregnancys for her home account, will she loose all these followers once baby is here and she goes back to normal posts?

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I’m surprised how poorly he is being born 36 weeks, i know all babies are different but my friends 35 week baby came home with her after a week, any idea why he’s so poorly at this gestation & given all the steroids she had to ensure his lungs were ready for an early birth?

CleopatraOne

She’s a few hundred short of 100k followers. This has literally been her dream. To give up work and make money from instagram.

Rosey Posey

Exactly this. Its coming across as nobody has has gone through this before.
All the drama is getting too much
---

Feels like shes craving the attention too.
Even the burst pipe was made into a big drama the other day, did she really need to update us on that 🙄.
Yeah made me laugh why put a dress on to then not be seen anyway.
Why can’t she be happy & contented that this pregnancy is now progressing along, it’s like she wants a drama all the time!