Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the baby is here. What do we think of the name? Doesn’t roll off the tongue easily
Ted is ok, but doesnt go with Jake.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Going by mrs FTB post he was botn at 8.50am

Last edited:
I love Ted/Teddy but it doesn’t go with Jake Pell.
If you say Ted Jake it too fast it it sounds like todge*

I love his name.
to be honest fair play to her not dragging out her post and posting a picture that isn’t edited or posed in her most vulnerable moment. A lot of instagrammers leave it a few days and get the ‘perfect’ pic
After losing a baby I can’t help but be happy for them and that moment just looks so raw. Im not a huge Gemma fan but can’t help but be in awe of her story as infertility and baby loss is something I have sadly experienced. I can’t imagine how she kept sane after 3 months in hospital
I really hope baby is ok in NICU, I’ve heard that’s really not a nice place to be

Reactions: 14
Really not a nice place to be? I suppose no one WANTS to be in hospital but as someone who has worked in neonatal previously I assure you the staff try their hardest to make you feel as little stress as possible!!
---
not sure he is safe yet if he is in NICU
He looks like he has a feeding tube in his nose. Can be typical of a 36 week baby to be slow with their feeding. They’re still a bit premature after all.

Reactions: 1
I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.

I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.
You can get 34-35 weekers who fly with their feeding and need no help. Then you can get near term babies who are a bit daft/lazy
The tubing might also be a bit of oxygen via nasal specs. It’s hard to tell on the photo

Is it normal for babies to have so much hair? I wonder if it’s a side effect of all the drugs she’s had to take.

I think babies are either hairy or not, I know loads of babies born with a thick head of hair especially if dark haired. My babies were all more blonde and mostly baks

Reactions: 3
It’s certainly a lot of hair. My two were bald til they were two years old
How funny, my baby had way more hair than this so I'm looking at this pic like, "Where's all the hair everyone's talking about?" the heartburn was real. 🫠

Reactions: 3
I respect it’s peoples choice on how much they share but I feel like she’s deliberately vague.. Not sure if anyone else will agree with me lol

Reactions: 6
If the baby was home already you wouldn’t be getting many updates, she’s grown to enjoy the drama of it all.

Reactions: 4