Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the baby is here. What do we think of the name? Doesn’t roll off the tongue easily
Ted is ok, but doesnt go with Jake.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Going by mrs FTB post he was botn at 8.50am

Last edited:
I love Ted/Teddy but it doesn’t go with Jake Pell.
If you say Ted Jake it too fast it it sounds like todge*

I love his name.
to be honest fair play to her not dragging out her post and posting a picture that isn’t edited or posed in her most vulnerable moment. A lot of instagrammers leave it a few days and get the ‘perfect’ pic
After losing a baby I can’t help but be happy for them and that moment just looks so raw. Im not a huge Gemma fan but can’t help but be in awe of her story as infertility and baby loss is something I have sadly experienced. I can’t imagine how she kept sane after 3 months in hospital
I really hope baby is ok in NICU, I’ve heard that’s really not a nice place to be

Reactions: 14
I love his name.
to be honest fair play to her not dragging out her post and posting a picture that isn’t edited or posed in her most vulnerable moment. A lot of instagrammers leave it a few days and get the ‘perfect’ pic
After losing a baby I can’t help but be happy for them and that moment just looks so raw. Im not a huge Gemma fan but can’t help but be in awe of her story as infertility and baby loss is something I have sadly experienced. I can’t imagine how she kept sane after 3 months in hospital
I really hope baby is ok in NICU, I’ve heard that’s really not a nice place to be
Really not a nice place to be? I suppose no one WANTS to be in hospital but as someone who has worked in neonatal previously I assure you the staff try their hardest to make you feel as little stress as possible!!
---
not sure he is safe yet if he is in NICU:cry:
He looks like he has a feeding tube in his nose. Can be typical of a 36 week baby to be slow with their feeding. They’re still a bit premature after all.

Reactions: 1
Really not a nice place to be? I suppose no one WANTS to be in hospital but as someone who has worked in neonatal previously I assure you the staff try their hardest to make you feel as little stress as possible!!
---

He looks like he has a feeding tube in his nose. Can be typical of a 36 week baby to be slow with their feeding. They’re still a bit premature after all.
I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.

I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.
You can get 34-35 weekers who fly with their feeding and need no help. Then you can get near term babies who are a bit daft/lazy 😂
The tubing might also be a bit of oxygen via nasal specs. It’s hard to tell on the photo

Is it normal for babies to have so much hair? I wonder if it’s a side effect of all the drugs she’s had to take.

I think babies are either hairy or not, I know loads of babies born with a thick head of hair especially if dark haired. My babies were all more blonde and mostly baks

Reactions: 3
It’s certainly a lot of hair. My two were bald til they were two years old 🤣
How funny, my baby had way more hair than this so I'm looking at this pic like, "Where's all the hair everyone's talking about?" 😂 the heartburn was real. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I respect it’s peoples choice on how much they share but I feel like she’s deliberately vague.. Not sure if anyone else will agree with me lol

Reactions: 6
If the baby was home already you wouldn’t be getting many updates, she’s grown to enjoy the drama of it all.

Reactions: 4