Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather uncalled for comments on a local page! Didn’t even realise it was her until my sister sent me the screenshot of the post in her local area 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Rather uncalled for comments on a local page! Didn’t even realise it was her until my sister sent me the screenshot of the post in her local area 🤣
Woah what was this in regards to?
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.

Also imagine your new Sister in Law posting a pic where your Husband (Jake) looks like he can’t stand you and your little bratty baby 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Came here to say I’ve never seen a worse looking wedding/family picture ever 😂😂😂😂

Woah what was this in regards to?
---
---

Also imagine your new Sister in Law posting a pic where your Husband (Jake) looks like he can’t stand you and your little bratty baby 😆

Reactions: 6